AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fate/ Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Movie Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=124391)

Wigwams 2013-12-27 06:59

Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel Movie Discussion Thread

teaser video for the ufotable version!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-teaser-video

MOD NOTE: This is a speculation/spoiler thread for the new anime. Please use spoiler tags when discussing game route content.

ukulelembo 2013-12-30 07:20

Some Ufotable's anime was scheduled by background art studio Pablo at Summer 2014.
It's new Fate/Stay Night or Girls' Work? ;)

Suzuku 2014-01-28 07:13

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-21532.html

Start in Fall season. Also, it seems they're using new original story (mixing routes?)

Quote:

Director: Takahiro Miura
Character Design: Sudou Tomonori, Hisayuki Tabata, Atsushi Ikariya
So the guy behind the worst KnK movie and the episode of Fate/Zero everyone hated is behind this.

romcom89 2014-01-28 07:25

So Girls' Work in Summer 2014? :)

chaos_alfa 2014-01-28 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzuku (Post 4992257)
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-21532.html

Start in Fall season. Also, it seems they're using new original story (mixing routes?)

So the guy behind the worst KnK movie and the episode of Fate/Zero everyone hated is behind this.

This doesn't sound very good. I need more information to make a better judgment.

Edit: I just checked on which episodes op Fate/Zero Takahiro worked and not all of the episodes he was the director or he did the storyboard for where bad.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...e.php?id=48434

There is still a good change the new Fate/ stay night anime is going to be good, but it seeming to be an original story is making me feel uneasy.

romcom89 2014-01-28 07:53

– The Fate/Stay Night anime series is due Fall 2014
– The director is Takahiro Miura (the guy who directed Kara no Kyoukai’s 6th film)
– Character designs are done by Tomonori Sudo, Hisayuki Tabata, and Atsushi Ikariya.
– Half the scenario is completed.
– Voice recording began Fall 2013.
– Some episodes have already been completed.
– They’re doing an original route with this adaption. The original content is done by Nasu.
– There are new costume designs – modern casual wear for Shirou and Rin and some jacket for casual Saber.
– The atmosphere will be serious, similar to Fate/Zero, but will have some comical moments.
– Fans will feel the connection to Fate/Zero.
– They want to portray Shirou properly as a main character.

chaos_alfa 2014-01-28 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by romcom89 (Post 4992280)
– The director is Takahiro Miura (the guy who directed Kara no Kyoukai’s 6th film)
– Character designs are done by Tomonori Sudo, Hisayuki Tabata, and Atsushi Ikariya.
– They’re doing an original route with this adaption. The original content is done by Nasu.
– There are new costume designs – modern casual wear for Shirou and Rin and some jacket for casual Saber.
– The atmosphere will be serious, similar to Fate/Zero, but will have some comical moments.

This sounds very promising :D

GDB 2014-01-28 08:43

More promising than just another Fate adaptation, at least. Still waiting until the end of the week for the official news from the magazine, though.

Suzuku 2014-01-28 09:00

I don't understand why they can't just do HF.

Requiem-x 2014-01-28 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by romcom89 (Post 4992280)

Welp, this is gonna be interesting.

I definetly want to feel a connection with Fate/Zero, and a serious atmosphere is welcome.

Of course, I'm sure the most veteran fans probably won't share this feeling, but what can you do?

Nayim 2014-01-28 10:15

If I remember correctly that Japan fanbase has mix-bag opinion about HF. (Mostly Matou Sakura for matter).

I guess they don't want..

Spoiler for spoiler:

This is probably what they meant when they mentioned ‘the actual’ sequel to Zero. I’ll give Nasu the benefit of my doubts and hope he delivers.

blitz1/2 2014-01-28 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nayim (Post 4992384)
If I remember correctly that Japan fanbase has mix-bag opinion about HF. (Mostly Matou Sakura for matter).

I guess they don't want..

Spoiler for spoiler:

This is probably what they meant when they mentioned ‘the actual’ sequel to Zero. I’ll give Nasu the benefit of my doubts and hope he delivers.

Maybe a remade heaven's feel route? Or ILYA ROUTE!!!!

Kanon 2014-01-28 10:51

Illya route please. This seems like a smart thing to do because 1. Fans have been wanting it since forever and 2. Prisma Illya will air a season before, which means free promotion for them.

And if this route is the one where Shirou becomes Archer, then they're killing two birds with one stone.

Aqua Knight 2014-01-28 10:52

If Nasu is doing the script, then maybe it's really that route, yeah

GDB 2014-01-28 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4992410)
Illya route please. This seems like a smart thing to do because 1. Fans have been wanting it since forever and 2. Prisma Illya will air a season before, which means free promotion for them.

And if this route is the one where Shirou becomes Archer, then they're killing two birds with one stone.

Has it been confirmed that 2wei is a summer airing again?

Requiem-x 2014-01-28 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 4992410)

There's certainly potential with this new development, with those two alternatives being on top of the list, and who knows what else will come up.

I'd have rather put Zwei after Fate, not before, but ok.

Kanon 2014-01-28 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by GDB (Post 4992413)
Has it been confirmed that 2wei is a summer airing again?

I thought it had been but I can't find any news, so it's not confirmed yet. My bad.

They're already releasing promo images so the air date can't be too far off. I'm still banking on summer.

GDB 2014-01-28 11:33

Agreed, it seems the most reasonable, just wasn't sure if it had been confirmed or not.

Reckoner 2014-01-28 13:13

You know what? This seems like a great opportunity to improve upon the original source. I'm staying optimistic here.

Ragna92 2014-01-28 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reckoner (Post 4992528)
You know what? This seems like a great opportunity to improve upon the original source. I'm staying optimistic here.

Yeah. I'm actually looking forward to getting something new.