AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

n0m@n 2013-08-26 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4807107)
:) Same here.

Now I'm waiting for Bandai to continue their trend of RG --> new MG with:

MG Freedom RM Ver.
MG Justice
MG Destiny RM Ver.
MG Strike Freedom RM Ver.

* The ones that have an RG but no new MG yet.

You want more SEED MG:heh:
Please....anything but that. I like SEED kit, but having it appear so frequently is making my eyes sore.

Bandai hasnt even made majority of 00 kit for MG.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-26 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4806409)
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Damn, I was right. The Ootori Pack is a mess, and those missiles on the wings only makes things worse :twitch:. Yep, I’ll buy MG Rouge Ootori only for the Rouge alone (and slapped the old Rouge’s Aile Pack on it). As for the Ootori Pack, I’ll either slap it on another Strike, display it independently, store it in the box or won’t assemble it at all. I don’t really care about that messy pack.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4807193)
You want more SEED MG:heh:
Please....anything but that. I like SEED kit, but having it appear so frequently is making my eyes sore.

Not to defend suiton's spamming, but I think SEED MGs (especially the new ones) are some of the best MGs out there both aesthetically and technically. Even MG Nu Ka still have some obvious flaws compared to the new GAT-X Gundams MGs from SEED like Blitz, Buster, Strike RM, Duel, etc.

jimsbeanz 2013-08-26 11:32

So wiring all the LEDs was frustrating, gotta say this kit was really challenging. The binders are really heavy each one weights as much as the upper body!

I'm gonna need to prop them up as there's no way the body can support all four without breaking.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...99635373_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...86155899_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...16111879_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...98982454_n.jpg

suiton629 2013-08-26 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4807192)
Lol...

I like Gunpla, Digital Photography AND car racing. Gunpla and Digital Photography is now on the back burner... :D

Then I will have to admit that your hobbies and spending preferences is quite a bit more extravagant than mine.

The hobbies that I currently am into is:

1. GunPla (Master Grade kits only including online exclusives)
2. Video Games (Sony and Nintendo games only)

Relative to the things that you spend money on, I'm pretty low cost in terms of hobbies go.

Anyway, getting back to GunPla, what do you guys think about the RG Strike Freedom?



I think it's funny how Bandai puts out that image of a super, stylized picture of the Strike Freedom, and next to it we get an out of proportion prototype of the RG Strike Freedom that has its stomach cannon in the wrong spot, beam rifles that's way too big, etc.

I think Bandai really is just testing the waters with the RG line and depending on how things go, do a RM Ver or a totally new kit in Master Grade form. It's what we've gotten thus far.

If my theory holds true, then 2014 should yield MG Freedom RM Ver. and MG Justice.

suiton629 2013-08-26 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4807202)
Damn, I was right. The Ootori Pack is a mess, and those missiles on the wings only makes things worse :twitch:. Yep, Iíll buy MG Rouge Ootori only for the Rouge alone (and slapped the old Rougeís Aile Pack on it). As for the Ootori Pack, Iíll either slap it on another Strike, display it independently, store it in the box or wonít assemble it at all. I donít really care about that messy pack.

Not to defend suiton's spamming, but I think SEED MGs (especially the new ones) are some of the best MGs out there both aesthetically and technically. Even MG Nu Ka still have some obvious flaws compared to the new GAT-X Gundams MGs from SEED like Blitz, Buster, Strike RM, Duel, etc.

This is why I will be using 1 of the Aile Striker packs (of the 4 MG Aile Strike RM Ver.) that I bought for the Strike Rouge MG from the Phoenix ver.

I am into Seed and Seed Destiny these days. Sure 00 didn't get most of the MGs it needed, but really, 00 just needs the MG Exia R2 (which as everyone knows I've been wanting since like 2009 or 2010).

Wing and Age also need to finish up.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-08-26 12:28

The stomach cannon is not in the wrong location. This RG is based off of the PG design that Katoki did so the cannon is in the correct position according to the source material for this RG.

Bandai is not "testing the waters" with the RG line. By now it is it's own fully fledged line and out of the 13 RG kits made only 2 have seen a new MG version follow and only 1 (MG 3.0) is in anyway related to its RG counterpart. MG Strike RM had nothing to do with the RG, the decision to make it was based on completing the original 5 GAT series with the same type of frame.

Yye1 2013-08-26 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4807193)
You want more SEED MG:heh:
Please....anything but that. I like SEED kit, but having it appear so frequently is making my eyes sore.

Bandai hasnt even made majority of 00 kit for MG.

I want the astrea, cherudim and exia repair kits in MG, sick of seed kits... And seed is my fav gundam, lol

suiton629 2013-08-26 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yye1 (Post 4807462)
I want the astrea, cherudim and exia repair kits in MG, sick of seed kits... And seed is my fav gundam, lol

The thing with Seed and Seed Destiny's line of MG (the new ones and the new RM Ver. line) is that they can just take the base GAT-X frame and just quickly put on armor pieces and tweak like a few parts to release the kits.

All they really need to do now is do a new ZGMF frame to do it again with the Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Freedom, Justice, the Impulse suits, Savior, and Destiny.

But yea. I have say that although I want the other Seed and Seed Destiny kits, there have been a lot of them in a short period of time.

February 2012
GAT-X102 Duel Gundam w/ Assault Shroud

June 2012
GAT-X207 Blitz Gundam

September 2012
GAT-X103 Buster Gundam

October 2012
GAT-X303 Aegis Gundam

May 2013
GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam (Ver. RM)

September 2013
MBF-02+EW454F Strike Rouge Ootori Equipment (Ver. RM)

But in between that time, we also did get some UC, Age, and Wing kits thrown in there.

I'm just curious to see what Bandai will bring in 2014 in terms of MGs. I suspect though that with Seed Destiny Remaster (TV) almost done airing (I think...?), that they'll push hard to get the remaining suits released in MG (new) and MG (RM Ver.)

Freedom RM
Justice RM
Force Impulse RM
Sword Impulse RM
Blast Impulse
Savior
Infinite Justice RM
Strike Freedom RM
Destiny RM


And try to get some UC stuff in there. But I think it'd be cool for Bandai to take a break with UC stuff in 2014 and push out the remaining Age kits as well:

Age-1 Full Gransa
Age-3 Normal
Age-3 Fortress
Age-3 Orbital
Age-FX
Age-FX Burst


And then some Wing stuff as well:

Nataku
Heavyarms Custom
Sandrock Custom
Tallgeese III

Right now, the only thing pertinent with UC is Gundam Unicorn. So maybe Bandai will re-release the Unicorn Fenix as an online exclusive MG, Unicorn Banshee Norn MG...

Interesting note.

MG RX-78-2 2.0 came out July 2008, and the MG RX-78-2 3.0 is coming out August 2013.

5 years between + 1 month (in that year's release) later.

o_o

I guess 5 years is about when Bandai remasters kits.

If that's the case, then...

July 2004
MG ZGMF-X10A Freedom Gundam

December 2006
MG ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam

October 2007
MG ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam

May 2008
MG ZGMF-X56S/α Force Impulse Gundam

October 2008
MG ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam

April 2009
MG ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam

.
.
.

The latest Seed kit that would need an RM release, would be the ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam, and it just so happens that 5 years is 2014.

Oh ho?

And in regards to Gundam 00 MGs... Yea.
I think Bandai should put more out, but really if they can just put out an MG for Exia R2, I'd be perfectly content with the MG 00 line of kits.

Hagoshod 2013-08-26 13:35

I want to get a Ninja Turtle Gundam, but I can't decide between 1/100 Providence or 1/100 Legend.

Legend is a more balanced attempt at essentially the same design and was designed with Action Base attachments in mind, but Providence has the benefit of actually being, you know, formidable and plot-relevant in the context of the show.

Plus I already own Saviour and Akatsuki and plan on getting Phoenix Strike Rouge (fuck the haters; it's an X-Wing with a giant sword attached), and part of me will feel dirty if all of my 1/100-scale CE kits turn out to be from Mobile Trainwreck Gundam Shitstainy.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-08-26 16:48

Just read that Sazabi Ver.Ka has 31 runners of parts.
Its gonna be awesome!

n0m@n 2013-08-26 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4807202)
Not to defend suiton's spamming, but I think SEED MGs (especially the new ones) are some of the best MGs out there both aesthetically and technically. Even MG Nu Ka still have some obvious flaws compared to the new GAT-X Gundams MGs from SEED like Blitz, Buster, Strike RM, Duel, etc.

In terms of quality, yes. I own SEED kits, and MG I.Justice and Destiny are my favourites. I was just pointing out that as someone who likes the whole range of Gundam series, having one series being produced and sold more than necessary as simply boring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yye1 (Post 4807462)
I want the astrea, cherudim and exia repair kits in MG, sick of seed kits... And seed is my fav gundam, lol

Lol. I agree with you there. I also want Reborns Gundam and Susano-o.

I really hope Bandai makes a PG soon. Its been ages since the last one.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Perfect_Grade

It will be awesome if they make God Gundam as a PG kit or MG (Ver 2.0):D
Does anyone own a 1/60 scale God Gundam? How is it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4807650)
Just read that Sazabi Ver.Ka has 31 runners of parts.
Its gonna be awesome!

Sweet! Im so going to take my time making it!

Skye629 2013-08-26 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4807495)
The thing with Seed and Seed Destiny's line of MG (the new ones and the new RM Ver. line) is that they can just take the base GAT-X frame and just quickly put on armor pieces and tweak like a few parts to release the kits.

All they really need to do now is do a new ZGMF frame to do it again with the Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, Freedom, Justice, the Impulse suits, Savior, and Destiny.

And try to get some UC stuff in there. But I think it'd be cool for Bandai to take a break with UC stuff in 2014 and push out the remaining Age kits as well:

Right now, the only thing pertinent with UC is Gundam Unicorn. So maybe Bandai will re-release the Unicorn Fenix as an online exclusive MG, Unicorn Banshee Norn MG...

5 years between + 1 month (in that year's release) later.
I guess 5 years is about when Bandai remasters kits.

1. No shit, and a great choice by bandai, all 5 kits were great and saved them money

2. I believe most of us have gone over with you how most of those suits have very different frames. Also to further correct you, ZGMF is generally given to most ZAFT MS, its not a line like the GAT series. Another good example of a "line" would be the designations for the Astray Frame units

3-4. Quite contradictory statements you got going there. It would be insane if Bandai took a break from UC kits on Unicorns grand finale no? If anything we are going to be seeing MORE UC kits.

Now Im gonna take a page of your book and list a whole bunch of possible kits (no matter how absurd)

HGUC FA Unicorn Destroy Mode
HGUC Banshee Norn Destroy Mode
Online Exclusive HGUC Kshatriya (whatever that
HGUC/Online Exclusive HGUC Geara Zulu Nahel Argama ver.
HGUC New FF MA
HGUC's of various new/old Sleeve and EFSF kits that have not been made yet

MG FA Unicorn OVA ver.
MG Banshee Norn
MG Banshee Norn Final Battle Ver.
MG Jesta Cannon
MG Rozen Zulu
MG Jegan and all its variants (3+ kits)

and much much more which I cannot pull off the top of my head atm


5. "5 years between + 1 month (in that year's release) later. I guess 5 years is about when Bandai remasters kits."

Horrible correlation, you cant take one instance, and apply it to everything. Thats not how things work. If every MG RX-78-2 followed that pattern then I would be more inclined to believe you. But even then the RX-78 always get special treatment along with the two Zaku's over every other kit to date

suiton629 2013-08-26 20:27

You know what would be the biggest surprise of 2014? (Ranked in order)

1. MG Exia Repair 2
--> EVERYONE knows how much I (still) want it.

2. MGs from Gundam X (X & X Divider in 1 kit, and then Double X)

3. MG Wing EW 2.0 & MG Wing Zero EW 2.0
--> Let's be honest. The Wing EW and Wing Zero Custom MGs are due for an updated release and they're super popular and iconic in the history of Gundam.

4. More Seed RM and new MG's.
--> Bandai loves money and Seed and Seed Destiny are popular right now.

5. The rest of Age MGs come out

6. The rest of Unicorn MGs come out
--> Jesta Cannon, Khsatriya, Unicorn Full Armor OVA Ver., Banshee Norn, Banshee Final, Unicorn Fenix, Geara Zulu

7. RX-78-2 Ver. Origins

Skye629 2013-08-26 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4807931)
You know what would be the biggest surprise of 2014 FOR ME? (Ranked in order)

1. MG Exia Repair 2
--> EVERYONE knows how much I (still) want it.

2. MGs from Gundam X (X & X Divider in 1 kit, and then Double X)

3. MG Wing EW 2.0 & MG Wing Zero EW 2.0
--> Let's be honest. The Wing EW and Wing Zero Custom MGs are due for an updated release and they're super popular and iconic in the history of Gundam.

4. More Seed RM and new MG's.
--> Bandai loves money and Seed and Seed Destiny are popular right now.

5. The rest of Age MGs come out

6. The rest of Unicorn MGs come out
--> Jesta Cannon, Khsatriya, Unicorn Full Armor OVA Ver., Banshee Norn, Banshee Final, Unicorn Fenix, Geara Zulu

7. RX-78-2 Ver. Origins

Edited to more correctly capture the message of the post :P

Knight-of-Gold 2013-08-27 08:51

MG Exia R2 would be such a disappointing release. It should have been an online exclusive kit released around the time of the original MG Exia when there was actual hype surrounding that gundam and the series.
Now nobody really cares for an exia variant, the other gundams would be much more appealing.

suiton629 2013-08-27 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4808538)
MG Exia R2 would be such a disappointing release. It should have been an online exclusive kit released around the time of the original MG Exia when there was actual hype surrounding that gundam and the series.
Now nobody really cares for an exia variant, the other gundams would be much more appealing.

:confused:

Why would you say that the Exia R2 would be a disappointing MG release? For one, Gundam 00 'hype' has died down a lot..I will admit that.

But with Bandai seemingly still interested through Metal Build line and Sunrise streaming the anime again online, I think 00 isn't totally dead.

Though the idea of it being an online exclusive is very appealing to me. I think that's what Bandai should do.

Release the MG Exia R2 with R3 conversion parts as an online exclusive. As expensive as that may be for me to buy through like GGI or Gentei, I'd get 2 of them.. :D

Plus, wasn't the Damashii Exia R2 an exclusive conversion set?

Yye1 2013-08-27 10:04

In terms of real grade, why the hell are they releasing the zephrantyes and not the physalis?!

suiton629 2013-08-27 10:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yye1 (Post 4808634)
In terms of real grade, why the hell are they releasing the zephrantyes and not the physalis?!

Maybe not popular enough or probably a 2014 kit?

Knight-of-Gold 2013-08-27 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yye1 (Post 4808634)
In terms of real grade, why the hell are they releasing the zephrantyes and not the physalis?!

1. GP01 is the protagonist suit. Protagonist designs ALWAYS sell more.
2. Releases now follow a UC, then AU, then UC again trend. (GP02 may be the next kit after Strike freedom).

suiton629 2013-08-27 13:49

01 03 04 06 09 12 14 15 29 31 32 33 34 37 42 44 45 48 50 51 52 54 56 57 58 61 62 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

These are the HG00 kits I want.
It'll cost me nearly $500 total. Should I go for it or hold off for
MGs?

Reference:
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/High_Grade_Gundam_00

Skye629 2013-08-27 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4808851)
01 03 04 06 09 12 14 15 29 31 32 33 34 37 42 44 45 48 50 51 52 54 56 57 58 61 62 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

These are the HG00 kits I want.
It'll cost me nearly $500 total. Should I go for it or hold off for
MGs?

Reference:
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/High_Grade_Gundam_00

Hey do you have multiple personalities by any chance? Or a superhero/villain alter-ego?

Because one of you keep stressing how MG is the best scale in his opinion and is what he strives to buy while avoiding other scales

While the other asks us repeatedly about HG kits/lists to get

suiton629 2013-08-27 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4808876)
Hey do you have multiple personalities by any chance? Or a superhero/villain alter-ego?

Because one of you keep stressing how MG is the best scale in his opinion and is what he strives to buy while avoiding other scales

While the other asks us repeatedly about HG kits/lists to get

Not for me. Trying to get a friend into GunPla. :p

Knight-of-Gold 2013-08-27 14:24

Why even bother with the Trans-am versions?
I see no benefit in spending money on the same kit again with just some pink plastic instead of saving it for something more useful or a future kit.

And I dont know why anyone would buy more than 1 kit to try and get a friend into gunpla.
Start them with just 1 kit, if they like it then they can then do some kit research and then decide what they would like to get and not be forced to build 00 kits.

suiton629 2013-08-27 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4808879)
Why even bother with the Trans-am versions?
I see no benefit in spending money on the same kit again with just some pink plastic instead of saving it for something more useful or a future kit.

He's gotten really into Gundam 00, and he likes Trans-Am.

It's like how I got multiples for my MG 00 kits..

Exia, Exia Ignition Mode, Exia Trans Am
00 Raiser x2, 00 Raiser Trans Am
00 7 Sword G
00 Qan[t] x2

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-27 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4808851)
01 03 04 06 09 12 14 15 29 31 32 33 34 37 42 44 45 48 50 51 52 54 56 57 58 61 62 64 65 66 67 68 69 70

These are the HG00 kits I want.
It'll cost me nearly $500 total. Should I go for it or hold off for
MGs?

Reference:
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/High_Grade_Gundam_00

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4808878)
Not for me. Trying to get a friend into GunPla. :p

LOL, what are you, Gunpla evangelist? Spending nearly $500 just to get a friend into gunpla? Wow. :eyespin:

If I were you, Iíd rather save it or use it for charity instead of bringing a friend into gunpla hobby :heh:.

suiton629 2013-08-27 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4809055)
LOL, what are you, Gunpla evangelist? Spending nearly $500 just to get a friend into gunpla? Wow.

If I were you, Iíd rather save it or use it for charity instead of bringing a friend into gunpla hobby.

No. Those are the ones that he wants. He is going to be visiting me soon and will be giving me the cash for it. =P

He's visiting for like a month since he's coming from out of state, and he's driving over 10 hours. In the mean time, I'm gonna order it all and have it sent to my address so that he can take it back with him. =D

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-08-27 17:56

If it’s your friend’s money, then why did you even ask this question? :eyespin:
Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4808851)
It'll cost me nearly $500 total. Should I go for it or hold off for
MGs?

Or you just didn’t word it right? LOL.

suiton629 2013-08-27 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4809064)
If itís your friendís money, then why did you even ask this question? :eyespin:
Or you just didnít word it right? LOL

It'll cost me as in my friend's money if you want to get all technical. But yes. It will cost me since I'll be using my card to buy the kits, even though he'll be giving it back the same day in cash.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-08-27 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4809067)
It'll cost me as in my friend's money if you want to get all technical. But yes. It will cost me since I'll be using my card to buy the kits, even though he'll be giving it back the same day in cash.

Then why ask us if you should spend all that money if he will repay you the same day?
You also said that those are the HG00 kits that YOU want.
Then you also asked if you should go for it or if you should wait for MG versions.

suiton629 2013-08-27 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4809096)
Then why ask us if you should spend all that money if he will repay you the same day?
You also said that those are the HG00 kits that YOU want.
Then you also asked if you should go for it or if you should wait for MG versions.

Just wanted some input on those kits and if I was foolish to get my friend into Gunpla... LOL

Blazer-X 2013-08-27 19:00

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-a78DOe4Nal...smb02_zoom.jpg

I think I see what some of you mean when you say it looks organic. It feels almost like an "ELS-fied" Destiny Gundam. (Somewhat justified, since its being made of metal).

That said, it is probably the most beautiful Destiny model I have seen in a long time. I am actually jealous that I only got the older MG instead.

Rising Dragon 2013-08-27 19:04

The sharper edges and all the points give it a more demonic feel.

Blazer-X 2013-08-27 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Dragon (Post 4809114)
The sharper edges and all the points give it a more demonic feel.

Agreed. I always wanted to have a more demonic looking Destiny, because it fits with Shinn's theme as an angry rampage of vengeance. That is probably why I like this Metal Build so much.

Skye629 2013-08-27 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4809105)
Just wanted some input on those kits and if I was foolish to get my friend into Gunpla... LOL

DUDE

If he is a gundam fan ALL you need to do is BUY HIM ONE KIT, the addiction will take care of the rest for him XD



BTW anyone out there good at weathering? Is a black real touch marker enough? Any tips/things I should consider

Gonna weather that HGUC EZ8, so far been taking out nubs with bad cuts (from a hobby knife) on purpose to give the armor a "dented/worn" look

suiton629 2013-08-27 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4809142)
DUDE

If he is a gundam fan ALL you need to do is BUY HIM ONE KIT, the addiction will take care of the rest for him XD

BTW anyone out there good at weathering? Is a black real touch marker enough? Any tips/things I should consider

Gonna weather that HGUC EZ8, so far been taking out nubs with bad cuts (from a hobby knife) on purpose to give the armor a "dented/worn" look

There's actually a Gundam Marker Weathering Set. I assume something like that would be sufficient for your needs?

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig01/10016450.jpg

Skye629 2013-08-28 03:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4809192)
There's actually a Gundam Marker Weathering Set. I assume something like that would be sufficient for your needs?

http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig01/10016450.jpg

These are the paint pens right?

Is there a real touch version btw?

Bonta Kun 2013-08-28 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4809142)
DUDE

If he is a gundam fan ALL you need to do is BUY HIM ONE KIT, the addiction will take care of the rest for him XD



BTW anyone out there good at weathering? Is a black real touch marker enough? Any tips/things I should consider

Gonna weather that HGUC EZ8, so far been taking out nubs with bad cuts (from a hobby knife) on purpose to give the armor a "dented/worn" look

If it's weathering your after then I suggest taking a look at weathering effects/tecs that are used on stuff like airplane kits and so on, the stuff that requires glue to be put together, they generally have the best know how on that stuff.
I always take a peek at hobby mags when I'm out and about and you can always find some stuff in them, I'm sure the webz will offer up good tuts.
There was one effect in particular that caught my attention was using salt.
Fairly easy to do but also easy enough to mess up if your careless but with anything in this hobby practice makes perfect:)

RobotCat 2013-08-28 03:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimsbeanz (Post 4807372)
So wiring all the LEDs was frustrating, gotta say this kit was really challenging. The binders are really heavy each one weights as much as the upper body!

I'm gonna need to prop them up as there's no way the body can support all four without breaking.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...99635373_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...86155899_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...16111879_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...98982454_n.jpg

The in progress pics look great so far. Did you do any painting at all? What did you use to draw in the lines?

Also, I thought you said you had some missing parts. They sent you the replacements already?

duotiga 2013-08-28 04:39

Hand carry bazooka success
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps90127efb.jpg

suiton629 2013-08-28 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4809505)
These are the paint pens right?

Is there a real touch version btw?

No. There is no Real Touch version of these.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.