AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Light Novels (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Seitokai no Ichizon (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100215)

RRW 2011-01-02 15:01

Seitokai no Ichizon

Seitokai no Ichizon (生徒会の一存 The Student Council's Discretion)

Author: Sekina Aoi,

illustrations: Kira Inugami.

from wikipedia

Quote:

The student council members of Hekiyou Academy in Hokkaidō are selected by a popularity contest. As a result the members are usually a group of pretty girls. The sole male member is Ken Sugisaki, who entered the student council by becoming the top-scoring student in the level; which he had to cram to achieve.
The series revolves around the meetings inside the student council room in Private High School Hekiyou Academy (私立高校・碧陽学園 Shiritsu Kōkō Hekiyō Gakuen). The story (as written in the series) has a metafiction component where, under the student council president Sakurano Kurimu orders, vice president Ken Sugisaki has to write stories to show the other students how brilliant the student council is. Ken negotiates with Fujimi Shobo to publish these stories. The author himself likens the series to that of a yonkoma novel which portrays the characters having comical conversations and parodying otaku culture.

Originally the series was called Hekiyou Gakuen Seitokai Gijiroku (碧陽学園生徒会議事録 Hekiyou Academy Student Council Minutes), but was later changed to the sub-title of the first volume, "Seitokai no Ichizon" (生徒会の一存). The series is also referred to as "Seitokai Series" (生徒会シリーズ).
There are currently 14 volumes released of this light novel series.

i wonder anyone here other than me actually reading it. it seem so unpopular that noone yet created this folder even after 1 year of anime released :sad:

in outside seem it like typical parody slice of life series. however it have hidden depth around volume 7 its getting more serious on romantic side.

i have Chinese of whole light novel site. if anyone want it ask me :)

http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/200904seitokai/
http://kadokawa-anime.jp/seitokai/

Von Himmel 2011-01-02 18:50

--Because mainly I can't understand Japanese and Chinese :heh: Cant understand anything about this outside what was shown in the anime.

So...spoiler please ? :D

RRW 2011-01-02 20:30

i plan to translate it. so try to wait for 1 week :)

Von Himmel 2011-01-02 20:37

Which volume are you going to translate ? If you really do translate it, then...wow o.o;
Thanks for that :D

RRW 2011-01-02 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyvedelta (Post 3419737)
Which volume are you going to translate ? If you really do translate it, then...wow o.o;
Thanks for that :D

i am starting with vol 1 first of course. but i try to give you sample of 1 chapter if i can to check any mistake. probably by done by next week consider i am busy this weak.

Nanaya 2011-01-02 23:45

This show is pretty popular. By folder, you meant thread right? There is already a thread for this in the older series area where some Japanese readers have summarized some things in the later volumes. But it's hard to discuss things that people cannot read. And some cannot find copies of these things after all.

MrTerrorist 2011-01-03 05:02

I have read the 1st manga volume and it was very funny to read.

RRW 2011-01-03 05:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanaya (Post 3419919)
This show is pretty popular. By folder, you meant thread right? There is already a thread for this in the older series area where some Japanese readers have summarized some things in the later volumes. But it's hard to discuss things that people cannot read. And some cannot find copies of these things after all.

that actually why i want to support light novel. most of work there are better quality in term of story consider they have very little image compare to manga and VN.

they are basically my second priority when choosing anime (first one is how generic it is)

albeit that what make LN less interesting. not to mention is harder to localise consider the number of word

if you (or friend) want some raw, i have access of them (mostly Chinese anyway, i actually surprising that light novel are about same popularity with manga and anime i china).

i also try to translate some of them. although not really promise if it will success or not. but i will try my best :3.

BelatedDeath 2011-01-03 16:07

loved the anime, so can i have the chinese site please? :P

cant read chinese, but i can understand it, so ill just copy past the text into google translate and let it read it for me in chinese xD ingenious...

RRW 2011-01-05 15:35

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/vie...hp?f=44&t=2988

does who want to help and cheack the progress can go to this forum.

we need you support as many as you can :)

Haru~ 2011-01-07 01:24

Anyone have spoilers from this series? :) From what I read from others:
Spoiler for comeback:

How's Ken's Harem route? Is he successful?:heh:

RRW 2011-01-07 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haru~ (Post 3426227)
Anyone have spoilers from this series? :) From what I read from others:
Spoiler for comeback:

How's Ken's Harem route? Is he successful?:heh:

Spoiler for actually:

Haru~ 2011-01-07 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrw (Post 3426416)
Spoiler for actually:

Isn't the novel still on going? How come it ends already?:)

RRW 2011-01-07 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haru~ (Post 3426820)
Isn't the novel still on going? How come it ends already?:)

that actually volume 9 plot which takes place february so 1 month to go before the graduation. it seem the author only have 2 more book left. 1 side story and 1 main story

Haru~ 2011-01-08 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrw (Post 3427233)
that actually volume 9 plot which takes place february so 1 month to go before the graduation. it seem the author only have 2 more book left. 1 side story and 1 main story

Wew. That's a relief. At least there's a room for Harem end even with little chance.:heh:

RRW 2011-03-18 15:22

hehe my prediction is actually correct. i knew this will have new anime. any way lets celebrate it by reading one of my best chapter (aka SEITOKAI QUEST!)

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...me_3_Chapter_2

i actually plan to translate it but i am busy for whole year

Xellos-_^ 2011-03-19 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrw (Post 3427233)

there is always college

Used Can 2011-03-19 03:40

I'm actually fine with an Asuka end, since from the bits I've read about her, I'd think I'd like her a lot.

Athena 2011-03-19 13:30

I always find the novel titles intersting. :D

Jack99 2011-05-01 20:47

In case anyone didn't already know, in March 2011, a 2nd season of the anime was announced.