AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (CR) Amanchu! Season 2 (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=149961)

Stark700 2017-11-14 08:20

Amanchu! Season 2

https://i.imgur.com/iEavvs3.jpg?1

Quote:

The official website for the television anime of Kozue Amano's Amanchu! manga announced on Tuesday that a second television anime season, Amanchu! Advance, will premiere next April.
Amanchu! is getting a second season. Coming for Spring 2018.

Plot
Quote:

It is spring, the season of great changes. Hikari Kohinata is an overwhelmingly cheerful and outgoing 15-year-old girl who has spent all her life in a small and beautiful seaside town on the Izu peninsula. On the first day of high school, she meets Futaba Oki, a slightly introverted girl who has just moved from Tokyo. Before she knows it, Futaba gets dragged along into Hikari's passion for scuba diving. And from there, Futaba gradually starts to come out of her shell, and learns how to take challenges and dive into the ocean of life.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-april/.124010

Stark700 2018-02-25 20:03

Preview:

l.kostas 2018-03-11 01:40

Maaya Sakamoto Performs Ending Theme for Amanchu! Advance Anime
The second season premieres on AT-X on April 7

Stark700 2018-04-06 15:03

Crunchyroll will stream it.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...manchu-advance

LoweGear 2018-04-07 17:12

So saw episode 1..... don't wear Yuri Goggles for this, you won't need em' to see. :nod:

Also, that conversation with Akane on the phone.... if I didn't know this was Amanchu, I would've thought it was Akari and Aika bantering on the other end, right down to the Akari's signature "eh?!". Damnit show, don't remind me of how Aria is definitely over :T_T:

Infinite Zenith 2018-04-07 19:09

They really upped their game with Amanchu! Advance with the artwork; everything looks amazing, and the second season welcomes us back to the calming world that this anime presents.

Kanon 2018-04-07 19:17

They started with the chapter where Pikari almost gets exposed. Nice. It's not often we see her so flustered.

Kokoro next week already. My memory is pretty bad, but I'm pretty sure that means they're skipping a LOT of chapters. Hopefully they're merely rearranging them. It's not like the first season was a very faithful adaptation in the first place.

Master_Yoma 2018-04-07 20:58

Its back and still just as cute but have to say that little cat sure can eat a lot

Random Wanderer 2018-04-07 21:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6220745)
They started with the chapter where Pikari almost gets exposed. Nice. It's not often we see her so flustered.

Kokoro next week already. My memory is pretty bad, but I'm pretty sure that means they're skipping a LOT of chapters. Hopefully they're merely rearranging them. It's not like the first season was a very faithful adaptation in the first place.

Kokoro was first introduced in The Sea of Miracles: chapter 33. Given that today's episode adapted part of Osenmaru: chapter 36, they don't seem to be keeping to a tight chronology compared to the manga.

Still, there are a bunch of chapters in the mid-20s I'd like them to cover, so hopefully they'll get back to them.

Ernietheracefan 2018-04-07 22:10

Little bit OOT, but does ChikaRiko was inspired from TekoPikari..?

BBOvenGuy 2018-04-08 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 6220660)
So saw episode 1..... don't wear Yuri Goggles for this, you won't need em' to see. :nod:

Are you kidding? Great googly-moogly, you need anti-yuri goggles just to cut down on the glare. :cool:

Liddo-kun 2018-04-08 01:27

Preview looks good, will watch it again when it starts. :)

This is the only anime I literally fell asleep watching a certain episode in season 1, maybe it was just so relaxing.. but I still like it.

Marcus H. 2018-04-08 05:42

Pikari's floaters are distracting me, aah. :eyespin:

Also screw those ominous words about "running out of time". Let them have their fun.

Kanon 2018-04-08 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liddo-kun (Post 6220842)
Preview looks good, will watch it again when it starts. :)

It's already started, mate.

Requiem-x 2018-04-08 11:47

Let's see...

Are the chibis still adorable? Yes.
Are Pikari and Teko lovely together and in general? Yup.
Are there still funny bits? Totally.
Are there still surprisingly sexy bits? Most certainly.

Everything seems to be in order. Lets enjoy :cool: Gotta say, I didn't expect wardrobe problems in the first episode, but it was a welcome addition, and it meant Teko got to be the dashing knight on a shining scooter for a change :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernietheracefan (Post 6220789)
Little bit OOT, but does ChikaRiko was inspired from TekoPikari..?

Neither of them are the first instance of the "scared to be too ordinary/boring meets dashing beauty" scenario. Also, ChikaRiko doesn't make for the best of comparisons since, in that case, it's the "normal" girl who ends up dragging the other into fun times.

Verso Sciolto 2018-04-08 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kanon (Post 6220981)
It's already started, mate.

Depends on where you are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus H. (Post 6220881)
[...BCD ref. omitted...]
Also screw those ominous words about "running out of time". Let them have their fun.

Infinite Zenith 2018-04-08 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem-x (Post 6221031)
Everything seems to be in order. Lets enjoy :cool: Gotta say, I didn't expect wardrobe problems in the first episode, but it was a welcome addition, and it meant Teko got to be the dashing knight on a shining scooter for a change :D

I suppose you could call it a Slip of the moment :D

A general remark, or is it just me who finds the colours of Advance more vivid than those of the first season?

Kanon 2018-04-09 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Verso Sciolto (Post 6221162)
Depends on where you are.

Fair point. I thought it was already out everywhere.

Ulin 2018-04-09 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoweGear (Post 6220660)

I was wondering if it was just me... was the first season so yuri?:heh::heh:

I don't know if it is because it is the first episode, but I also thought that the animation had an increase in quality

Kanon 2018-04-09 18:21

Teko and Pikari's friendship always had plenty of yuri undertones. I wouldn't get my hopes up for actual yuri though.