AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Zantetsuken 2010-01-07 23:29

the colors i mean. In the games it have more colors

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-08 00:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zantetsuken (Post 2857814)
the colors i mean. In the games it have more colors

Well, those are the colors its had since its debut, don't know what to tell ya.

Zantetsuken 2010-01-08 02:12

really? then the games really improved it.

JMvS 2010-01-08 08:47

Aren't the shades (the blue especially) a bit darker in the movie?

pumpkins 2010-01-09 07:29

new images of the MG GN-X from ngeekhiong

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2751/...96f1cf79e0.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2722/...0c3828381c.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/...c6d44604bc.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/...c98b29c0e2.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/...8a6595edd7.jpg

you'll be getting only 1 GN-Drive base... and markings for Sergei (11), Soma (20), Patrick (1) & Daryl (21) will be given event though you'll only get figures of Sergei and Soma. :( :(

can't really see the pictures properly, but it looks like the GN-Claw can function as it should be.

RES-01 Perses Gundam 2010-01-09 07:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 2859787)
new images of the MG GN-X from ngeekhiong

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2751/...96f1cf79e0.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2722/...0c3828381c.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4052/...c6d44604bc.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4028/...c98b29c0e2.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4020/...8a6595edd7.jpg

you'll be getting only 1 GN-Drive base... and markings for Sergei (11), Soma (20), Patrick (1) & Daryl (21) will be given event though you'll only get figures of Sergei and Soma. :( :(

can't really see the pictures properly, but it looks like the GN-Claw can function as it should be.


There's an error. It should be UN GN tau-drive MS, not ESF.

JC... 2010-01-09 15:56

GN-X Failure mode - Includes Patrick And no upper body.

GNWeapon 2010-01-10 01:30

HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G - Feb 2010 Release
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp...3112619358.jpg

Do you guys believe that the huge GN Buster Sword II is mounted onto the GN Drive by just 1 connector? (The same way you mount the GN Shield.) 1 connector for a huge sword?

Un1ver5e 2010-01-10 01:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2860995)
HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G - Feb 2010 Release
http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp...3112619358.jpg

Do you guys believe that the huge GN Buster Sword II is mounted onto the GN Drive by just 1 connector? (The same way you mount the GN Shield.) 1 connector for a huge sword?

Same connector principle for the Damashi version I believe. It seems to be stable though.

GNWeapon 2010-01-10 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Un1ver5e (Post 2861015)
Same connector principle for the Damashi version I believe. It seems to be stable though.

No connections onto the cones whatsoever? Just hangs over the cone?

Tormenk 2010-01-10 02:30

The connection point seems to be stable enough with the Raiser wings and GN shield. It's not like there are any more connection points to utilize on the cones.

Given the size and weight of the buster sword, worrying about whether the drive holder will sag under the weight of it after some time is the real question.

GNWeapon 2010-01-10 02:48

I'm more concerned over whether there's going to be any sort of connections on the cones itself. Something like the Raiser's wings connected into 1 of the trench of the cone.

My drive cones are modified up with verniers (as where they should be in the trenches). Any connections like the Raiser wings for the 7SG will not be nice for me, or I'll have to mod up a 3rd cone for this.

SonicSP 2010-01-10 12:35

I've got a huge problem for my HG 00 Gundam/Raiser.

The hole at the bottom thats suppose to connect to the stand?Its become sort of loose,so now its grip over 00 isnt as strong anymore.

In 00 Raiser form,it used to cause this problem slightly before because of its weight,but for some reason now it wont even hold 00 Gundam in place except conservative non slope poses of course.

I know its 00's hole and not the stand because I've tested it several stands,some of which are in good condition and handle my others nicely too.

So,anybody got any tips on how to fix this?And has anybody here encountered this problem before?

Znozzy 2010-01-10 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicSP (Post 2861551)
I've got a huge problem for my HG 00 Gundam/Raiser.

The hole at the bottom thats suppose to connect to the stand?Its become sort of loose,so now its grip over 00 isnt as strong anymore.

In 00 Raiser form,it used to cause this problem slightly before because of its weight,but for some reason now it wont even hold 00 Gundam in place except conservative non slope poses of course.

I know its 00's hole and not the stand because I've tested it several stands,some of which are in good condition and handle my others nicely too.

So,anybody got any tips on how to fix this?And has anybody here encountered this problem before?

i've got a trick to fix that, what i usually do is i take a small piece of toilet paper and put between the stand + hole, it usually tightens it enough, easy to remove aswell, no need for superglue or anything like that, multiple layers works aswell, though be careful when putting the stand into the hole, you dont want to break anything.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-10 19:16

To bad the HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G doesn't come with the gn blade III, that would have made this puppy complete.
then again, that doesn't fit bandai's marketing plans does it...

Spitfire 2010-01-10 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2861976)
To bad the HG 1/144 00 Gundam 7S/G doesn't come with the gn blade III, that would have made this puppy complete.
then again, that doesn't fit bandai's marketing plans does it...

Well, there is the fact that the 00 7S/G never actually uses the GN Sword III as far as I know. The original 00 7S never uses it as its not yet built, and I don't think the 7S/G uses it either.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-10 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 2861986)
Well, there is the fact that the 00 7S/G never actually uses the GN Sword III as far as I know. The original 00 7S never uses it as its not yet built, and I don't think the 7S/G uses it either.

it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P

Rising Dragon 2010-01-10 21:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2862035)
it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P

No, you see, that's what happens after they release the 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-01-10 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmReaperNL (Post 2862035)
it wasn't for a sence of belong, more of a sence in complete.

one kit will all 00 weapons (wether the normal or 007s gn long/short blade) :P

Come out of your little fantasy world man. Bandai never includes all the weapons a Gundam uses at once.

GrimmReaperNL 2010-01-10 21:13

it's my fantasy world that keeps me sane-ish...! :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:52.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.