AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Prodigious 2006-05-21 16:09

Yeah I saw one place and it was $50 for standard 5 day shipping. I was like :eek:

JanthraX^ 2006-05-21 16:17

http://www.mech-a.com/shop/

based in the UK, however they ship abroad.

Prices are ok and very much worth it for UK peeps, quick shipping and recorded delivery, i ordered a GFF Blue Destiny 01/02 from them and it arrived promptly and very well packed with lots of bubble wrap (which is almost as good as the model).
Also if you pre-order they give u a free gift !!!,

no they are not paying me,

duotiga 2006-05-23 08:03

more mag scans

MG F91
Gold Frame Amatu Mina
[url=http://i4.tinypic.com/10gepn5.jpg]HGUC GP02A[url]

duotiga 2006-05-25 02:58

more

http://www.gundambase.com/community/...1&news_idx=154

duotiga 2006-05-25 03:41

MG Gyan just release!

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/...g/10048565.jpg

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-05-25 14:06

Just started working on HG1/144 Astray Red frame w/flight unit
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...0/DSC01882.jpg
parts cutted, sanded, and cleaned, while the unit from Astray M1 1/144 filled and sanded.
Refrence is the Red MSV promo.

My blue frame Fully weapons waiting for another bazooka that I think ill be working on it tomorrow and am waiting for my preordered GYANNNN

Nesty 2006-05-26 09:58

the gyan!!!!!!!

*i think i just wet myself................*

edit***

i just finished my zeta plus c1! enjoy :P critic would be nice ^_^

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3135/dscn02928oy.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9900/dscn02937zt.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6392/dscn02941dd.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5281/dscn02962lj.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9628/dscn02980bv.jpg
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9159/dscn02997av.jpg

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-05-26 13:10

Gyan is on all mags now Dengeki's and Japan's (July) other than that nice painting man ;) and you do have clean tamiya products (all mine are messy and paint all over :D )

JanthraX^ 2006-05-26 13:19

That is very sexual, nice paint job!

i think the radome could do with a few colours for the sensors, nice bright shiny colours!!

Nesty 2006-05-26 13:43

thanks guys :P ya i try to keep everything kinda clean haha, but it's starting to get really messy cuz i always airbrush over a bit from the nespaper i try to block the rest of the table from....... everything has a nice sparkle look now XD

i was thinking of doing some colours for the sensors but i suck ass when it comes to ultra small masking so i left it out T_T yes i regret it but i won't make the same mistake when i work on the ex-s later on.

btw if anyone knows how to do those sensors properly please let me know ^_^

Komataguri 2006-05-26 14:09

I want the Gyan so badly.


but I can't afford it right now...Mng...I would sell my left testicle for a MG Gyan.

jbui 2006-05-26 22:16

Kinda off topic but just wondering, the Huckebein Mk-II, doe sit have one solid "eye" the red stip? or does it have 2 "eyes" like a gundam?

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/...10048337a2.jpg ( one of the pictures shows a green "eye" but the others don't, so which is it?)
:D

flamingtroll 2006-05-27 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbui
Kinda off topic but just wondering, the Huckebein Mk-II, doe sit have one solid "eye" the red stip? or does it have 2 "eyes" like a gundam?

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/...10048337a2.jpg ( one of the pictures shows a green "eye" but the others don't, so which is it?)
:D

2 eyes. The strip is too shinny I guess

JanthraX^ 2006-05-27 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nesty
thanks guys :P ya i try to keep everything kinda clean haha, but it's starting to get really messy cuz i always airbrush over a bit from the nespaper i try to block the rest of the table from....... everything has a nice sparkle look now XD

i was thinking of doing some colours for the sensors but i suck ass when it comes to ultra small masking so i left it out T_T yes i regret it but i won't make the same mistake when i work on the ex-s later on.

btw if anyone knows how to do those sensors properly please let me know ^_^

might be a bit noobish but its what i do for small details and sensor ports, i use a small fine brush and try to put a small blob of paint over the circle to try and give it a protruded glazed look. Works for me, i would usually use colours like light red/blue/green.

Some of the experienced modellers probably have better methods.

yvliew 2006-05-27 11:58

Anyone know what version is the fix figuration of Zeta Gundam that includes a Zaku head? I saw it in Japan for 2000YEN. About US$19. It's pretty nice. It's like a white box with cover where you can flip open... any idea? is 2000 YEN worth it?

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-05-27 12:52

I dont think it was a GFF, a GFF will be a higher price and why make me sure that it was a EMSiA is that I have one
http://www.a-eblitz.com/images/st&ac...CASEmidMID.jpg
If anyone in located SaudiArabia I would trade or sale those 8 in front and I also have most of GSD MSiAs ...

Nesty 2006-05-27 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanthraX^
might be a bit noobish but its what i do for small details and sensor ports, i use a small fine brush and try to put a small blob of paint over the circle to try and give it a protruded glazed look. Works for me, i would usually use colours like light red/blue/green.

Some of the experienced modellers probably have better methods.

i was actually thinking of the same thing, but does that really work O_O! uughhhh me confused

yvliew 2006-05-28 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Marshal_AEB
I dont think it was a GFF, a GFF will be a higher price and why make me sure that it was a EMSiA is that I have one
http://www.a-eblitz.com/images/st&ac...CASEmidMID.jpg
If anyone in located SaudiArabia I would trade or sale those 8 in front and I also have most of GSD MSiAs ...


can you show me how does your EMSiA Zeta Gundam box looks like and also the model it self in bigger pic? Thanks!!

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-05-28 12:02

I don't have a chance to take pictures of my stuff since am abroad now, but this is it http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932894

Shinji103 2006-05-28 15:54

They always make the shield and/or beam rifles on those MSIAs too big. It just looks ugly. :heh:

srb 2006-05-28 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103
They always make the shield and/or beam rifles on those MSIAs too big. It just looks ugly. :heh:

Well, they're primarily action figures, not display pieces, although many people collect them and don't play with them. Anyway, it would be bad if a kid choked on the weapon or it lost it, because then the child couldn't play with full efficiency :( .

JanthraX^ 2006-05-28 18:00

I only have 1 MSiA and thats strike with the 3 packs, great fun to play with and is usually the MS getting killed/toyed with by others in my pics,
If i want action figures to pose/collect/show off i get GFF, i might post some pics of my new Blue destingy GFF

lighthand 2006-05-28 22:15

I would love to get my hands on the MG F91. Btw anyone know a faster way of using topcoat matt without it frosting? I've always had to wait till the weather is nice and sunny before applying least there be frosting.

nightbringer360 2006-05-29 05:23

What topcoat do you use?

Personally, I buy Games Workshop's Purity Seal - it's a satin topcoat, and gets the effect I want nicely. Plus you get a nice big can, unlike those pissy ones that Tamiya give you that don't last more than one model's worth of runners.

Legend Ver 2 2006-05-30 02:31

Anyone know the link to the site that had that one modded WZC with the flexible feathers using wires and some type of paper to form the feathers? I know it was posted here a while back, before the forums went down earlier this year. Besides that, anyone know of that one modded Wing Ver Ka that was a black base color scheme with 3 inverted wings or something...forgot the link to that one as well...hope you guys can help. Thanks!

duotiga 2006-05-30 04:52

Upcoming SEED/DESTINY releases

http://i3.tinypic.com/116i2p5.jpg

lighthand 2006-06-02 00:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightbringer360
What topcoat do you use?

Personally, I buy Games Workshop's Purity Seal - it's a satin topcoat, and gets the effect I want nicely. Plus you get a nice big can, unlike those pissy ones that Tamiya give you that don't last more than one model's worth of runners.

I use the Mr Hobby Top Coat (Matt). So far I can only use it during a sunny day, else frosting will occur. I've seen in mags that you can put the can into a tub of water to prevent frosting. But I've no idea if the water's supposed to be hot or cold (cause the mags in Jap, and I can't read it.)

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2006-06-02 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga
Upcoming SEED/DESTINY releases

http://i3.tinypic.com/116i2p5.jpg

This isn't the first time I've seen this link, but it IS the first time that I noticed one of the Strike Noir models is wearing the IWSPack.

It would be ironic if, after all the demands out there to let Strike Rouge fight with the IWSP, the pack ended up making its first anime appearance on Strike Noir.:heh:

monster 2006-06-02 01:46

That's the Noir Striker, not IWSP.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2006-06-02 01:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by monstert
That's the Noir Striker, not IWSP.

Nope. The small bottom central picture is most certainly the IWSP.

The Noir Striker is the bigger picture to the right of it. The cannons, the swords, and the backpack wings are completely different.

I can barely read the tiny writing next to it, but it appears there is suppose to be 10 different strike-packs compatible with Strike Noir. I am not sure if that implies the pilot actually have all ten packs stored and accessible back at his ship, or it's just a technical detail and that he doesn't have that many with him.

monster 2006-06-02 02:00

Ah, you're right, guess I need a new prescription for my glasses.

SNT1 2006-06-02 02:01

10 packs huh o_O i like!

Lets see how many you can actually put in a strike gundam so far:

1. Aile
2. Sword
3. Launcher
4. IWSP
5. Lightning
6. Noir
7. Oowashi? (you can put it on HG 1/144s)
8. Shiranui? (same reason)
9.
10.

Hmmm.... could we be looking at 2 or 4 more striker packs? interesting :)

I dont know about the others, but I like the strike packs :p

monster 2006-06-02 02:03

There's a gunbarrel pack too I believe.

theOtherGuy 2006-06-02 02:55

The Lightning pack..? Which one was that (it's a little fuzzy in my head). But, what if the Astray Red Frame Flight Pack "existed." And who knows, it might be able to dock with a Meteor Unit too. :D

I think I might be one of those people who might...JUST MIGHT get everything that has a pack on it.

monster 2006-06-02 03:04

This one:
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/900...04qx6gb.th.jpg
It basically gives Strike a longer operating time and an electromagnetic cannon.

OmegaZEROCustom 2006-06-02 03:32

The last two missing from that list would probably be the Dopplehorn and Jet Strikers commonly seen on the Windams, plus the Gunbarrel pack that monstert mentioned, giving us a total of 11. If we didn't count the Akatsuki packs, then we'd still be missing a 10th pack, and MAHQ doesn't list any remaining packs not listed here.

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2006-06-02 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaZEROCustom
The last two missing from that list would probably be the Dopplehorn and Jet Strikers commonly seen on the Windams, plus the Gunbarrel pack that monstert mentioned, giving us a total of 11. If we didn't count the Akatsuki packs, then we'd still be missing a 10th pack, and MAHQ doesn't list any remaining packs not listed here.

You know what's fun?

The fact that each and every one of the ten packs could be incorporated into a Sky-grasper.

I want to see what a Noir-Grasper look like...:D pity that the Stargazer OVAs are likely going to be limited to the space setting, and as such would have no need of an atmosphere-only vehicle.

The SD Strike Gundam's model kit comes with a Sky Grasper, and the SD Grasper can use all three launcher packs at once to become the "Super Grasper". Pity it's only in the SD setting.
http://www.figure.fm/userimages//big/2006041303.jpg
Isn't it cute? Now, imagine if it was a proper CE fighterplane...:D

monster 2006-06-02 03:53

Well, there's the cosmograsper. I'm not sure if that's designed to carry the packs though.

duotiga 2006-06-02 04:31

New July-August merchandise info UPDATED
According to info from Plamoya-san's Useless Diary Ex-S, an HGUC Powered GM is coming August 10th (Pam's Homepage gives the price as 1,260 yen). Additionally, the HG Verde Buster will be out on August 7th. Other release dates given:
1/100 Astray Gold Frame Amatu - July 6
HGUC GP02A - July 21
MG Gundam F91 - July 27

Pam's Homepage also lists:
HCM-Pro White Base supression squadron set (Zaku II J type, Magella Attack, and Cui) - July, 3,360 yen
HCM-Pro Char's Gelgoog - August, 1,680 yen

frm gunota

The_Marshal_AEB 2006-06-02 05:34

POWERED GM must get for 0083 collection :D


Quote:

Originally Posted by theOtherGuy
The Lightning pack..? Which one was that (it's a little fuzzy in my head). But, what if the Astray Red Frame Flight Pack "existed." And who knows, it might be able to dock with a Meteor Unit too. :D

I think I might be one of those people who might...JUST MIGHT get everything that has a pack on it.


Astray Red Frame FlightUnit is an upgrade of the M1's pack, and M1A has another type of upgrade and Jean Carry did dock with Meteor Verne :D (my future project)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:19.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.