AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Is there a 666 Satan anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26246)

Sgt. Sigma Lambert 2005-01-04 21:39

Is there a 666 Satan anime

really want to know and if there is please can some one sub it before it gets licenced for the U.S.

Yamano667 2005-01-04 21:45

Umm Monster TV series is somethin like the devil, if you are refering to the anti-crist

Sgt. Sigma Lambert 2005-01-04 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamano667
Umm Monster TV series is somethin like the devil, if you are refering to the anti-crist

........Dose it look anything like naruto

IntrepidAKP 2005-01-04 21:50

I remember I think the first anime I ever saw was Doomed Metropolis on Scifi. It was awesome. Had pentagrams and lots of really demonic imagery. Made it feel desolate. I actually didn't know the title as I didn't get into anime til years later(like 6 or 7 years), and I described to people here and they told me the title. Got to love animesuki.

IntrepidAKP 2005-01-04 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt. Sigma Lambert
........Dose it look anything like naruto

No, its a psychological suspense type deal. Think Silence of the Lamb and such. Good stuff.

Sgt. Sigma Lambert 2005-01-04 21:55

IntrepidAKP I like that upskirt shot to but still....that's not what I'm looking for look at the TW's manga and it under current even thought they at TW have been taking so long with the up load that there up to volume nine and I don't understand raw japanese

IntrepidAKP 2005-01-04 22:01

Ah, well in that case I'm going to have to say there is no 666 Satan anime that I'm aware of.

Sgt. Sigma Lambert 2005-01-04 22:03

I am a man on a misson to find 666 satan manga and (if there is anime)anime

somebody find these things for me and sub them for me please *bows infront over all the fansubers*I don't know raw japanese and TW is holding out and the other place olny has up to chapter 12 and those are the olny know fan sub sites with that manga

Sgt. Sigma Lambert 2005-01-04 22:05

Then plz if you don't know plz don't post on this thread I'm looking for something very important to me

Thelastguardian 2005-01-05 00:52

Too bad you are not a man of few word.

Well good luck to your "mission" ;)

xris 2005-01-05 03:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt. Sigma Lambert
really want to know and if there is please can some one sub it before it gets licenced for the U.S.

Sorry but this sort of post is pointless here at AnimeSuki. There isn't a anime of this series so it's pointless to ask someone to fansub it.

And by the way, this forum is for requesting suggestions as to what anime to watch, it isn't here to make random requests (and neither is the Fansub forum, where you double posted).