AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Looking for Action/Romance Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=118305)

Rezolve 2013-03-11 18:15

Looking for Action/Romance Anime

Hi, I am very new to this forum so I hope I am in the right place xD and not breaking rules. But I am looking for an anime with action/romance also I would prefer a male lead and if not a male lead atleast have a male a part of the story who is not a wimp. Also I would like romance to be more involved an example would be busou renkin and not like Legend of Legendary Heroes(Like they are mostly close friends nothing really happens)
Some anime I really like are:

-all the gundam series(Personal Fav anime is Gundam Seed/Destiny
-Naruto/Shippuden
-Buso Renkin
-Bleach was good for like 100 episodes
-Full metal panic
-Kaze no Stigma(Although I didn't like that it was not completed).
-Gurren Lagann
-Campiogne!
- Aesthetica of a Rogue hero
- Sekerei (More ecchi then romance would of preffered some more development in romance)
-Sword art online
- Tower of Druga was ok
- Fate/Stay Night
-Macross Frontier was good
-Rurouni Kenshin was ok
-DN angel was nice
-Dragonaut the Resonance meh
-Ergo Proxy
-Infinite Stratos(Not enough development in romance no admittance of love kinda thing)

Likely there is more I am just forgetting but I like when the Romance develops and becomes something

Thanks for your time anyone who posts :D

Darthtabby 2013-03-11 22:24

How about Macross Frontier? It's may be a sequel, but its was made to be accessible to newcomers. There are benefits to having seen previous Macross productions, but for the most part its not required. The series features the franchise's signature mix of music, mecha, and love triangle, and its generally pretty awesome despite some flaws.

Though be warned that the love triangle in Frontier led to a pretty intense shipping war. :heh:

Rezolve 2013-03-12 19:50

Thanks for reply ill give it a go I am watching Tenjou Tenge atm and I am really enjoying it but I will look into Macross Frontier :D

deadlights911 2013-03-12 22:21

BTOOOM! - it's a really good but really mature anime too. I posted the review on my blog if you want to check it out

Sword Art Online - I'm not too big of a fan of this anime, but you might enjoy it

Rezolve 2013-03-13 11:15

I will check this anime out after macross which I will start watching today I am sad that tenjou tenge had no real ending inless I was to read the magna reminds me of the Kaze no stigma thing I went through lol

Rezolve 2013-03-19 11:04

Macross was nice I didn' t mind thanks for suggestion I didn't think Btoom was for me when I read about it and Sword Art was great, just recently started watching elemental gelade and I am really enjoying it

AntonKutovoi 2013-03-19 11:27

Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X in the dub). Samurai action, romance, from the Busou Renkin author. Also, the first Kenshin OVA is nearly perfect (but I heard the dub isn't really good in it, but since I do not watch anime in the dub (in English dub, at least), I can't say anything on that matter).

Also, you might want to check Gurren Lagann and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (the last one isn't dubbed, though, since it's stilll running).

th13teen 2013-03-23 03:55

Fate/Stay Night definitely

CMSensei 2013-03-23 14:11

Code Geass? The main guy Lelouch is good, cunning, Just enough romance.
Death Note - More of a suspense. More of a Mental action thing. Not really and romance but just a tiny maybe? But if your looking for a strong main guy then I would recommend this.

Sackett 2013-03-23 14:20

Try Katanagatari.

Episode 4 will be so cool.

Kurohane 2013-03-29 21:19

The ones in hyperlinks are ones I've only heard and looked up, but haven't watched.

-Utewarerumono

-Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle - Archeologist Syaoran must travel dimensions to find childhood friend Sakura's memories. He won't be alone as he has companions: A wizard and swordsman. Both have their own reasons for going on this journey. (When watching the OVAs, it jumps ahead from season two. You might want to read the manga to fill in what happens in between.)

-Blue Seed

-Mars Daybreak - Mars has completely covered in water, and humans have taken settlemant building city ships within. Graham, the main protagonist, gets wrapped up with the infamous pirates of the Ship of Aurora. He experiences many adventures while traveling with them. This show has mecha, action and romance. You can only find an english dub for this show.

Also, I'm gald to find another Gundam Seed/ Destiny fan. I mostly hear a lot of hate for it on this site. Also, the remaster of Destiny just started today.

Rezolve 2013-04-16 20:13

Thanks for suggestions everyone I have been watching a bunch of anime and I am really looking for an action anime that has romance where it is not left till like the end atleast some kissing and possible admittance of love would be nice

Rezolve 2013-07-15 19:27

Thanks to all suggestions Ive watched a ton of anime now just updating my list and in search of more suggestions

Tenzen12 2013-07-16 02:03

Tokyo Majin

Birdy the Mighty Decode