AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   (L) Daily Life With A Monster Girl (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111449)

Dark Wing 2012-04-04 09:58

Daily Life With A Monster Girl (Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou)

http://t.imgbox.com/aavBhJLk.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/aafaKLsX.jpg http://t.imgbox.com/aawxYJAo.jpg

Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Daily Life With A Monster Girl) by Okayado

Serialized in Comic Ryu

Okay first off I'd like to point out that even though on the page says "Everyday that their is a monster girl" I assure you that is a mistranslation on the the part of the mangaka.

Quote:

3 years ago the world discovered the existence of humanoid beast creatures and decided to integrate them into our world. In order to make this happen the "Cultural Exchange Between Spices Bill" was created since then the cultural exchange program became a huge success helping many spices integrate in to human society.

Kurusu Kimihito is a volunteer in this exchange program who has been given a Lamia (Snake Girl) named Mia to take care off. After being together for so long Mia has fallen in love with Kurusu which isn't a bad thing per-say however there is one stipulation in the exchange program that interbreeding between humans and beast creature is strictly forbidden.

A social group dedicated to the series and the monster girl fandom in general has been started!

http://forums.animesuki.com/group.php?groupid=843

ninryu 2012-04-04 10:08

That actually sounds pretty interesting. Good premise. As long as it isn't H.

Richocet 2012-04-04 10:15

Sounds like the premise of a H-manga (and god knows how many of those i'v read:heh:)
Is there any other info on its publication??

Dark Wing 2012-04-04 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richocet (Post 4090637)
Is there any other info on its publication??

All I really know is that it's a monthly release...

Kleeyook 2012-04-04 10:45

Now we finally have a full-fledge monster girl as heroine instead of just nekomimi, elf, fox girl, angel and devil. :p

Lamia is so popular. I prefer demon girl with whole human body though.

Dark Wing 2012-04-04 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kleeyook (Post 4090670)
Now we finally have a full-fledge monster girl as heroine instead of just nekomimi, elf, fox girl, angel and devil. :p

Lamia is so popular. I prefer demon girl with whole human body though.

You know when Kurusu volunteed for this program he probably thought he was going to get a cute little bunny girl...:heh:

Xacual 2012-04-04 12:24

From reading the chapter, it seems more like the coordinator brought Mia to him by mistake. He didn't volunteer for the program but he's stuck with it now that Mia likes him / likes living with him.

I wouldn't put it past the story going that he volunteered by signing some paper he thought was something else though.

Terrible situation, a loving Lamia living with you and yet you'll be separated and likely sent to jail if anything happens between you.

surerman 2012-04-04 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xacual (Post 4090750)
From reading the chapter, it seems more like the coordinator brought Mia to him by mistake. He didn't volunteer for the program but he's stuck with it now that Mia likes him / likes living with him.

I wouldn't put it past the story going that he volunteered by signing some paper he thought was something else though.

Terrible situation, a loving Lamia living with you and yet you'll be separated and likely sent to jail if anything happens between you.

only if they alive to report it ...kill em and your secret is save:p

btw this premise remind me to the pic i saw with same premise, but focus on sex between species of sexy monsters ranged from Centaur, Minotaur (cow), Spider woman (Jorougumo) - Dullahan - Slime - and Lamia with human male

well, I'm looking forward to this series

Dark Wing 2012-04-04 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by surerman (Post 4090769)
btw this premise remind me to the pic i saw with same premise, but focus on sex between species of sexy monsters ranged from Centaur, Minotaur (cow), Spider woman (Jorougumo) - Dullahan - Slime - and Lamia with human male

They person who did this manga also did the little mini comics you're talking about you can find them on his pixiv account.

Velsy 2012-04-04 13:36

oooh! looks interesting

Reminds me of my first H-game I played... I think her name was Alice. If its a similar character I'd probably like it (minus the H stuff)

aigomorla 2012-04-04 15:16

does this thing go by another name?

i cant seem to find it anywhere, and it looks translated.

Care to tell me which group translated it? or whose doing translations?

EagleBlue 2012-04-04 15:38

It was /a/ who translated it. You can find link at jcafe.

Zakoo 2012-04-04 15:40

/a/ and their love towards monster girls, makes me remember when Monmusu quest got released huuhuuhuu.

Well since I don't hate Lamia I will read it.

Well after reading it, it wasn't so bad. Not especially good, but I got the general thing, it's still above average thanks to the pictures.

aigomorla 2012-04-04 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleBlue (Post 4090995)
It was /a/ who translated it. You can find link at jcafe.

yeah found it by going though jcafe..

the name people probably want to search is:
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Okashira 2012-04-04 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by aigomorla (Post 4091026)
yeah found it by going though jcafe..
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

I had the same problem, even with the japanese name the only thing I found where virus loaded torrents and stuff like that. I actually found a good version at -I think- nyatorrents and got that. There is also a media fire link, but I don't know if that should go here?

About reading this, it's a little bit more interesting that what it seems, the comedy value seems pretty promising, and I'm so utterly envious of them having such a ridiculously large bath, let alone taking a dip together :heh:.

edit : This hasn't been added to manga updates (I mean, the translation). I suppose that it would be easier to find if that happens? I have absolutely no clue on how to do that, though.

Dark Wing 2012-04-04 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by aigomorla (Post 4091026)
yeah found it by going though jcafe..Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

Information has been update in first post!

Thank you for your help!

Mizuno 2012-04-04 19:11

This guy was probably inspired by Monster Girl Quest...

Mura 2012-04-04 19:12

Spoiler for Chapter 1:

Xacual 2012-04-04 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizuno (Post 4091285)
This guy was probably inspired by Monster Girl Quest...

Don't think so, his small monster girl comics are kind of old aren't they?

Dark Wing 2012-04-04 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mura (Post 4091286)
Spoiler for Chapter 1:

I think had he just met her on the street there wouldn't be a problem however since he's her exchange "family" it'll look REALLY bad if they start going at it because people will say he took advantage of a naive monstergirl or something.

Also updated Serialization info!