AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Little Busters (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Little Busters - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=115623)

Kairin 2012-10-19 23:31

Little Busters - Episode 3 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Little Busters, Episode 3.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

OPN 2012-10-20 11:36

Really nice episode. I liked the way they handled masato vs kurugaya and that JC showed actual somewhat effort for it. [mod edit: removed comment about game content not yet shown] So 8/10

Serphirs 2012-10-20 15:51

Who is there? ;)

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)
Really nice episode.
Later commented.

Mura 2012-10-20 18:36

Loved the fact that Kurugaya treats Riki like her personal plaything. The first real character I've come to like so far.

hussien-11 2012-10-20 18:50

I liked Kurugaya, my favorite character for now ^^

Snuffle 2012-10-20 18:52

Hmm I'm not getting the Haruka vibe I usually get when she's interacting with Riki. Well, she only made an appearance, this episode wasn't really focusing on her, so I can live with it for now. I will be so annoyed though if they screw up her character. :mad:

EDIT: I forgot, "Melancholy of a Noisy Girl" played! That made me so smile, love that song. :D

com_gwp 2012-10-20 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffle (Post 4405207)
Hmm I'm not getting the Haruka vibe I usually get when she's interacting with Riki. Well, she only made an appearance, this episode wasn't really focusing on her, so I can live with it for now. I will be so annoyed though if they screw up her character. :mad:

EDIT: I forgot, "Melancholy of a Noisy Girl" played! That made me so smile, love that song. :D

Her voice does sound different as well. Less...hyper genki.

I really anticipated anego's introduction, but it came off pretty unimpressive altogether. Never did grab me the same way the first two episodes did, and I've started to take note of how badly some of the jokes played out in this episode. It's a bit of a disappointment.

Randrak42 2012-10-20 19:54

Man...people bitch and moan about animation quality and whatnot...and I'm sure some will again but I don't give a damn. I'm enjoying the show very very much as is!

And by the Gods! How can you not give this episode a high rating!? This was the introduction of the Goddess of Everything! Anego! All hail Anego! Praise be her appearance!

[mod edit: removed meme image...]
WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serphirs (Post 4405003)
Who is there? ;)

Oh snap...was that who I think it was?

Klashikari 2012-10-20 19:56

I feel like a broken record, but this episode is another slow one, although more than the content, the execution was the real issue, with the jokes being delivered in such a way that makes things... almost disjointed within the same scene (especially the "conclusion" of Masato and Yuiko's fight)

Speaking of which, I felt Yuiko's intro relatively flat. It is good to see her still self sufficient, although due to how the jabs and lines were executed, and the absolutely lack of "deadly cold" impressions of some of her lines, she isn't exactly intimidating. In fact, she sounds more arrogant/mocking Masato in this episode, than frosty Kuu.
Meanwhile, they surely weren't exactly subtle with the fanservice, oh well...

matrixhazard 2012-10-20 20:25

Spoiler for Comparison to the manga:

Anyway, another good episode. Rather than Anego, Haruka is also adorable but somehow I think her voice pitch is somewhat different comparing to the game, and next episode finally we are going to have Kud-chan on screen :D

Quote:

Who is there? ;)

Really nice episode.
Later commented.

Wow!!, By this, I can expect Reincarnation of Yurippe-Sama's route somewhere now in the future!! :heh:

touge-n00b 2012-10-20 20:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snuffle (Post 4405207)

Yep, Haruka's first appearance accompanied by no music had me worried, it just didn't feel right without "Melancholy". Glad they managed to stick it in her (rather short :() second appearance.

And that IS the same seiyuu as the game right??? Glad I'm not the only one who found her voice....off.

Dizzyworld2 2012-10-20 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by touge-n00b (Post 4405429)
Yep, Haruka's first appearance accompanied by no music had me worried, it just didn't feel right without "Melancholy". Glad they managed to stick it in her (rather short :() second appearance.

And that IS the same seiyuu has the game right??? Glad I'm not the only one who found her voice....off.

Yeah, the seiyuu is the same :heh: Let's just hope that her voice was not very Haruka-ish in this episode.

I have to admit, the only characters that I feel that their voices haven't changed are Kyousuke, Kengo, Masato (although off at some points), Komari (again, off sometimes), Kurugaya, and Kud (just judging from her Enrish PV).

--
It seems like Horie's male voice is getting better, especially compared to the first episode. Masato doing his muscle dance is just the most humorous parts of the anime so far XD

Hagges01 2012-10-20 22:34

Quote:

Who is there? ;)

Really nice episode.
Later commented.

oh my, she's there, haha nice nice

matrixhazard 2012-10-20 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizzyworld2 (Post 4405480)
Masato doing his muscle dance is just the most humorous parts of the anime so far XD

I believe J.C. is trying to brainwash all of us here for going into muscle :heh:

NoemiChan 2012-10-20 23:13

So the girls are coming into the harem....

Mcfart 2012-10-21 00:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by matrixhazard (Post 4405587)
I believe J.C. is trying to brainwash all of us here for going into muscle :heh:

That part was amazing, and something they coulden't do in the VN.

Muscles!!

~Yami~ 2012-10-21 00:34

my response when Kurugaya joined... eh? just like that?? are you sure?? :heh:

yea yea... she is truly one of the best addition in the team... a complete combination of ladylike-girl with strong power and elegant attitude....
but I think Rin is still the cutest in this episode.. :heh:

watching the next episode preview....
"eh! is that Kud??" *rubbing eyes*
omg! she'll appear in next ep!

orpheus2 2012-10-21 01:17

Well, it looks like they are building up their team now.

I am guessing 3 more episodes of character introduction before we can get to the main plot. Then again, I don't mind. Slow progression in Key's work is normal.

Hiroi Sekai 2012-10-21 02:48

Episode 3 felt a little more unorganized than 2. Then again, that may be my Kamikito<3 talking.

Having fun with it though; made me go back and look at some of the older Little Busters music, which brings back great memories.

Crimrui 2012-10-21 04:22

Kurugaya is one of my favorites in the VN, and she proved it here yet again. The popout pirate fight was as good as I remember. Glad to see longer version of Heroic Battle music. Now I just hope Riki fights later on...