AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Shana (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Shakugan no Shana Music Videos (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=64053)

Pellissier 2008-03-22 04:58

Shakugan no Shana Music Videos

This thread is for discussion of Anime Music Videos or MADs involving clips or characters from the anime series Shakugan no Shana (this includes parodies as well). If you have any links to or comments about such AMVs, please feel free to post them here!

If it helps, you can use the YouTube bbcode.
[youtube]value[/youtube] (the "value" is taken from the "v=" bit of YouTube URLs)
In addition, if you are going to post a video that contains spoilerish parts, then please use properly marked spoiler tags. To add them:

Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers.

Rhyel 2008-03-22 07:29

Repost. I will delete the recent post in Image thread. :)

Crisano 2008-03-22 13:42

Kazumi Yoshida - Try
I did not make this video. It is a pretty good video and focuses on Kazumi- about time a Kazumi video was produced.

The Real Nemo 2008-03-22 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazinCeladon (Post 1477648)
Kazumi Yoshida - Try
I did not make this video. It is a pretty good video and focuses on Kazumi- about time a Kazumi video was produced.

Hey that's one of mine! Thanks I'm flattered that you liked it enough to put it up. :blush:

Here are some more that I've done...

Spoiler for Shana and Yuji - Eternal Flame:

Spoiler for Hecate - I.V.:

Spoiler for Shana and Yuji Part Two - Who Knew:

Spoiler for Shana, Yuji and Hecate - First Day of My Life:

Rhyel 2008-03-22 16:15

This is good too. :)

sangwoocool 2008-03-22 17:01

Man, so cute....~~~

Triple_R 2008-03-22 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Real Nemo (Post 1477791)
Hey that's one of mine! Thanks I'm flattered that you liked it enough to put it up. :blush:

Here are some more that I've done...

Spoiler for Shana and Yuji - Eternal Flame:

Spoiler for Hecate - I.V.:

Spoiler for Shana and Yuji Part Two - Who Knew:

Spoiler for Shana, Yuji and Hecate - First Day of My Life:

Nemo-Chan is a real master of great Shana AMVs. I haven't seen anybody be able to do Shana AMVs like you do, Nemo! :)

A couple of my own that I hope are Ok though...

First, a comedy Shana AMV of sorts... ;)

Spoiler for Shakugan no Shana - Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing:

And a serious "Yuji becomes a man!" AMV...

Spoiler for Linkin Park/Shana - Yuji's Breaking the Habit:

The Real Nemo 2008-03-23 01:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 1478289)
Nemo-Chan is a real master of great Shana AMVs. I haven't seen anybody be able to do Shana AMVs like you do, Nemo! :)

Heh, thanks a lot for the compliment! :heh: So you know though, to get the videos to show up on this forum you only need to put the end sequence of numbers and letters from the link in the YouTube tags. Like this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 1478289)
Spoiler for Shakugan no Shana - Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing:

And a serious "Yuji becomes a man!" AMV...

Spoiler for Linkin Park/Shana - Yuji's Breaking the Habit:

DeotoxSlayer 2008-03-24 10:04

Here's one I have in my favourites, I found the AMV to be really well made, and it really doesn't have a theme, Credit goes to whoever made it.

@ Real Nemo, I still don't get how to make them show up like that care to explain in more simple terms for me???

teelotes 2008-03-24 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer (Post 1482136)
Here's one I have in my favourites, I found the AMV to be really well made, and it really doesn't have a theme, Credit goes to whoever made it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnORQ1V4nSE

@ Real Nemo, I still don't get how to make them show up like that care to explain in more simple terms for me???

From the URL, copy the string of letters and numbers after "?v=". That is the unique code for each video. Then just put the code in between the youtube tags, like this:

[YOUTUBE]tnORQ1V4nSE[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm, just realised I'm repeating what the first post said :heh:

DeotoxSlayer 2008-03-24 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by teelotes (Post 1482240)
From the URL, copy the string of letters and numbers after "?v=". That is the unique code for each video. Then just put the code in between the youtube tags, like this:

[YOUTUBE]tnORQ1V4nSE[/YOUTUBE]

Hmmm, just realised I'm repeating what the first post said :heh:

Thanks, I got it to work.....yea I never checked the first post, guess I should do that last time.

lua thien 2008-03-24 21:26

An old vid I made some time ago when I only had a few episodes from season 1 and I await a better one that uses the music you hear in this.

The Real Nemo 2008-03-26 02:47

Here's a new one I just finished... :nod:

Yuji's Soul Society

Triple_R 2008-03-27 20:54

Anime Justice League (anime characters to the Justice League opening music)! Starring Shana as Hawkgirl! :)

I wasn't sure where to put this (Nanoha, Yuki from Haruhi Suzumiya, and Ichigo from Bleach are all in it as well), but I felt that the new Shana music thread could use some growth, and Shana herself does a pretty good Hawkgirl impression around the 50 second mark, I think. ;)

Also, not sure if Nanoha fans will like her as the "Pink Lantern" since I couldn't find a good Green Lantern in anime... :heh:

Please tell me what you think of the Anime Justice League!

Crisano 2008-03-27 22:40

Hahaha, Anime Justice League was pure win. Well done, Triple R. I had no objections with your choices. Yuki as Martian Manhunter and Shana as Hawkgirl were pure win, including Goku as Superman. However, who was Batman? I don't recognize him... wait. Nevermind, I remember who he is; Roger from The Big O. Now knowing who Batman is, this video is more win.

Triple_R 2008-03-28 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazinCeladon (Post 1491238)
Hahaha, Anime Justice League was pure win. Well done, Triple R. I had no objections with your choices. Yuki as Martian Manhunter and Shana as Hawkgirl were pure win, including Goku as Superman. However, who was Batman? I don't recognize him... wait. Nevermind, I remember who he is; Roger from The Big O. Now knowing who Batman is, this video is more win.

Thanks a lot! I made this since Shana's diving attack against Sabrac reminded me so much of Hawkgirl. Then I remembered how much Roger Smith from The Big O was like Batman. From there, it wasn't too hard to make an anime Justice League. ^_^

I might do a video for the Anime Injustice Gang with Hecate in one of the villain roles.

Triple_R 2008-04-02 01:14

A new AMV that Hecate, Shana, and Yuji fans will hopefully like! I made it due to how impressed I was by the final arc of Shana II. :)

WARNING: IT DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM THE LAST FEW EPISODES OF SHANA II.

Shakugan no Shana - Breaking Benjamin - Yuji is so Cold

The Real Nemo 2008-04-04 00:57

This is the final part of my long running Shakugan no Shana AMV series, at least until a third season comes out. Shana, Yuji, Hecate and Kazumi will all receive attention here, so I hope there's something for everyone. Enjoy!

minhtam1638 2008-04-08 07:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple_R (Post 1505159)
A new AMV that Hecate, Shana, and Yuji fans will hopefully like! I made it due to how impressed I was by the final arc of Shana II. :)

WARNING: IT DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM THE LAST FEW EPISODES OF SHANA II.

Shakugan no Shana - Breaking Benjamin - Yuji is so Cold

aw, why the short version? The original longer one is so much better.

HashiriyaR32 2008-04-08 15:41