AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Znozzy 2012-06-29 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4229926)
Ohhh...if only they'll MG the Justice...

They have the frame from IJ already...Bandai should just recycle that...they do it all the time!!

Not really, the I-Justice and Justice are very different when it comes to the frame and looks.

They do reuse the same frames for variations on kits though, like the Strike/-E and all the recolor variants of the one billion Zakus

bio9205 2012-06-29 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4229689)
And the HG and 1/100 can't even close in doing that pose.

Btw, why the RG also doesn't have yellow beams like in the picture. (ninja'd XD)

If I'm not wrong, they're pink in the show as well. The HG and NG look really odd, probably due to the backpack being too small and not wide enough. The RG is amazing.

Akyra 2012-06-30 03:59

Well hopefully they'll release one. It does look good (compared to the NG one).

Bonta Kun 2012-06-30 14:23

Got my RED FRAME and MKII!
Was quick as well only 10 days by SAL.

Problem now is finding time to make em as I still have a few others to get to>_<

But really just wanted to post this. TBH at first I never really payed attention to it other than it look not bad but now, now I want it as a MG.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-30 14:28

If you want it as a Master Grade, be prepared for expensive edition like Strike Freedom FBM & Destiny EBM.

Btw, what Red Frame & Mk.II did you get? HG? RG? MG? PG?

Bonta Kun 2012-06-30 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4231798)
If you want it as a Master Grade, be prepared for expensive edition like Strike Freedom FBM & Destiny EBM.

Btw, what Red Frame & Mk.II did you get? HG? RG? MG? PG?

Ah right it's the MG:p

Lucky enough to get them at that 15th anniversary sales HLJ were having, which I also managed to nab me a free bag of japanese snacks, "Lightly Fried Salad." Salad-flavored crunchy senbei rice crackers:p

BTW anyone else having toruble logging into their accounts on HLJ after their upgrade?

StrikeFreedomV2 2012-06-30 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonta Kun (Post 4231852)
BTW anyone else having toruble logging into their accounts on HLJ after their upgrade?

Yes! Sometimes I can't even access the site :(

Appel 2012-06-30 19:12

works fine for me :O but it wouldnt surprise me if they had some problems after implementing so many new features. we just have to give them some time i guess.

also, the MG full armor unicorn is on display at the anime expo 2012.
its not a new kit but it is always funny to see the MG unicorn variations on display because they are never ever transformed correctly^^
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Uj40_oZOyH...I/s1600/13.jpg
there are always a few things either crooked or not transformed at all. in this case the crotch isnt transformed, the shields arent transformed, the knees are popped out, there is something weird going on with the feet as far as i can see, its left side skirt isnt transformed, the waist isnt extended, the back of the legs isnt pulled out (which explains why the knees dont work) and as far as i can tell the backskirts arent popped out.
this kind of shows what a huge pain in the behind it is to properly display this monster XD

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-06-30 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 4232059)
*snip*
this kind of shows what a huge pain in the behind it is to properly display this monster XD

I just bought MG Banshee, and I agree with you that the transformation is a pain in the ass. Not to mention that some parts got pretty flimsy too after the transformation :mad:.

Here, in this pics, I forgot to bring out the side vulcans on its shoulders.

After buying this guy, I canít help but realize that I really have space issues right now :eyespin:.

Appel 2012-06-30 21:26

its true, the MG unicorn variations do seem to get very flimsy over time. not to mention that the knee joint in the lower leg part of the inner frame likes to break easily as well.

casval cehack 2012-07-01 06:28

HG Clanche, with landing gears (unlike HG Age-2).
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9497/hgclanche.jpg

bio9205 2012-07-01 06:35

:eyespin: That is extremely awesome. I remember seeing the landing gear in the show, and wow, having them on the HG is sweet.

Still going to wait for the Custom though. But after the disappointment with the Ghirarga, the Clanche is looking to be great.

casval cehack 2012-07-01 06:43

Since it's red and one was piloted by the turncloak Shanalua, I'm getting this instead of the custom.

HasuMasu 2012-07-01 06:49

And ofcourse, it had to be in the crotch. :eyespin:

Nominate this along with the Danazine for most unfortunately placed hardware. :heh:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2012-07-02 17:36

A shame they won't make the Genoace O Custom, and Adele MK II. Not that I buy kits or anything, I just live vicariously through you all. :p

bio9205 2012-07-02 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 4235264)
A shame they won't make the Genoace O Custom, and Adele MK II. Not that I buy kits or anything, I just live vicariously through you all. :p

Agreed. Really loving the third gen's grunts, especially those two. We still have a while to go before AGE ends and who knows what might happen after, so it's still possible. After all, they made the Shalldol, which was quite surprising to me.

suiton629 2012-07-02 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4235295)
Agreed. Really loving the third gen's grunts, especially those two. We still have a while to go before AGE ends and who knows what might happen after, so it's still possible. After all, they made the Shalldol, which was quite surprising to me.

We have to wait to see if Bandai is doing a MG for:

Genoace Custom
G-Exes
G-Exes Jackedge
G-Bouncer

Before we see the Clanche and other Genoace variations/upgrades in MG. Personally though, the only "non lead" that I'd want from Age in MG are the 4 that I just listed.

Aside from that, I really hope to see Age-2 Normal (Special Ops) and Age-2 Darkhound in MG form.

firefox 2012-07-03 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4235511)
We have to wait to see if Bandai is doing a MG for:

Genoace Custom
G-Exes
G-Exes Jackedge
G-Bouncer

Before we see the Clanche and other Genoace variations/upgrades in MG. Personally though, the only "non lead" that I'd want from Age in MG are the 4 that I just listed.

Aside from that, I really hope to see Age-2 Normal (Special Ops) and Age-2 Darkhound in MG form.

Likely we will get the 1/100 MG G-bouncer as it appears to be very popular (it's always sold out :(), it is of course a very good looking suit. The rest don't count on it.

suiton629 2012-07-03 06:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4235972)
Likely we will get the 1/100 MG G-bouncer as it appears to be very popular (it's always sold out :(), it is of course a very good looking suit. The rest don't count on it.

If we get a Genoace Custom, then Bandai could easily spam out Genoace and Genoace II in MG.

G-Exes should be done then we can get a G-Exes Jackedge.

Why don't you think the Age-2 Normal (Special Ops) and Age-2 Darkhound will be made?

bio9205 2012-07-03 07:04

I'd say a MG Dark Hound is likely, but I doubt we'd get a white AGE-2. It can be painted fairly easily from the regular AGE-2. It's not like it's in some special colours like the gloss injection for Trans-Am.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.