AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-19 08:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4876856)
Why? It's because these series are the focus...

WING EW
SEED
SEED DESTINY
X
BUILD FIGHTER
AGE
00 (apparently with EXIA R2)




AGE's spotlight is over. And I don't think one online exclusive Kit can be called a "focus"

duotiga 2013-10-19 08:25

has anyone know the word "patient"?

what you want may not be this year or even next, you just have to wait
Just be glad that whatever kits that Bandai releasing soon satisfy our desire

is it not hard to understand?

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-19 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4876867)
has anyone know the word "patient"?

what you want may not be this year or even next, you just have to wait
Just be glad that whatever kits that Bandai releasing soon satisfy our desire

is it not hard to understand?

Bandais current line-up is great. I don't have any wishes at the moment because they keep delivering

hamazura 2013-10-19 08:36

basicly gundam series from Wing until now are gimmick to plamo selling, lot of cool super-robo like unit design.

and age had soooo many (too many?) HG unit including the so many trash grunt. only diehard gundam collector like rrobbert184 (u know him?) will buy that i believe... and even he sell them after the review :p

at least dark hound is pretty popular :p (FX is similar to quanta-sf design which is fanservice money miling, but i dont know, is it popular?)

ah and someone mentioned X? lol when was the last i saw X plamo? :heh:

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-19 08:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamazura (Post 4876877)
basicly gundam series from Wing until now are gimmick to plamo selling, lot of cool super-robo like unit design.

and age had soooo many (too many?) HG unit including the so many trash grunt. only diehard gundam collector like rrobbert184 (u know him?) will buy that i believe... and even he sell them after the review :p

at least dark hound is pretty popular :p (FX is similar to quanta-sf design which is fanservice money miling, but i dont know, is it popular?)

ah and someone mentioned X? lol when was the last i saw X plamo? :heh:

You do realize that the HGAW Gundam Double X came out just recently? There is a variant of the original Gundam X coming out soon and in january we will finally be getting the Master Grade Gundam X

StratoSpear 2013-10-19 08:44

@hamzura
A recent MG of it came up.

And just to chip in, there's no way Gundam would go without UC seeing as it's also the first universe that it started from.

In other words, UC will always be relevant, if not a priority, in Gundam, including plamo. Speaking of which, I yearn for the day where they would actually make the Xi and/or Penelope into a kit, bonus points if they're MG.

And we would be scratching heads trying to figure out where and how to display them :heh:

hamazura 2013-10-19 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4876854)
i think someone forget that the 100th MG is actually Turn A?
i don't see why not for a RG .....

wow i dont know that :heh:
"Selected by poll to be the 100th MG released. Includes a cow figure to replicate scenes from the anime."

so basicly, most of huge gundam fans really want turn a, but as its design is pretty non-mainstream and not interesting... yeah u know what happen... (yeah it took me a long time to consider to watch turn-a or not jsut because of dat design :p )

ah, and u see, golden units like hyakku shiki and akatsuki are pretty popular, maybe sumo gold would be big if they release the MG :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4876879)
You do realize that the HGAW Gundam Double X came out just recently? There is a variant of the original Gundam X coming out soon and in january we will finally be getting the Master Grade Gundam X

oh u mean the focus from now on? misunderstood.
yeah, finally X got MG, and i will definitely buy DX when its released in MG :D

:

Skye629 2013-10-19 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4876739)
Using "image tag" is pretty simple actually, just like this:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) Quote this post of mine, then you should know how to do it ;).

Ah kk so Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread) around what I was doing before? Thanks man!


@Suiton: Go look up the term "Focus" in the dictionary or somewhere on the net

1-2 things does NOT count as a focus UNLESS those are the only 2 things being released

The only focus they have right now is on UC and BF, with a splash of DESTINY due to the remaster

00 and X are only receiving one MG kit this following year (X also got a small HG DX release for the Gundam Project), EW has a little going on atm and perhaps more next year, and AGE has more or less dropped off the radar for now

Aurelis 2013-10-20 05:59

http://i.imgur.com/NeB1IXV.jpg

Has anyone else made this kit? I did and I hated the grey part's tray. It's made from this rubbery material even though the manual stated it's PS like the other plastics. Makes removing nubs a pain in the neck.

Other than that, it was a decent build, most seamlines are hidden, except for the noticeable ones at the back of the feet and the head halves.

RG Strike Freedom looks good, even with that gaudy yellow. And for me personally, the only way I can ignore the slightly oversized rifle is to combine them. Makes it seem less bulky overall unlike when they're 2 individual guns.

Chiu_fan 2013-10-20 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4878020)
http://i.imgur.com/NeB1IXV.jpg

Has anyone else made this kit? I did and I hated the grey part's tray. It's made from this rubbery material even though the manual stated it's PS like the other plastics. Makes removing nubs a pain in the neck.

It's actually their new PS formula that they are using now which is why it is "rubbery". The new MGs have them too. How do you remove the nubs anyway: Sanding/Shaving/Trimming?

Skye629 2013-10-20 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4878020)
http://i.imgur.com/NeB1IXV.jpg

Has anyone else made this kit? I did and I hated the grey part's tray. It's made from this rubbery material even though the manual stated it's PS like the other plastics. Makes removing nubs a pain in the neck.

Other than that, it was a decent build, most seamlines are hidden, except for the noticeable ones at the back of the feet and the head halves.

RG Strike Freedom looks good, even with that gaudy yellow. And for me personally, the only way I can ignore the slightly oversized rifle is to combine them. Makes it seem less bulky overall unlike when they're 2 individual guns.

Which kit are you talking about?

Knight-of-Gold 2013-10-20 19:29

The one on the left is a kit, the Wing Zero Custom is a figure.

Aurelis 2013-10-20 20:30

My bad, should have stated the HGAC Wing Gundam. The WZC is a Robot Spirit, of which I can't seem to find a decently priced RD Ver Ka design. But damn do I wish they release a HGAC the Wing Zero Custom too. The whole Wing series 1/144 HG was an absolute nightmare.

Speaking of this, I gotta admit, after all these damn years, I gave up on trying to understand the Wing lineup. Wing Gundam, Wing Zero, Wing Zero Ver ka, Wing Zero Custom, Proto Wing, EW Ver, Katoki Ver. I know the develop from and develop into lineup but not the Katoki redesigns one. Don't even try to explain, I just stopped caring :heh:

I don't even like the Acguy or it's variant [Including Zogok, Elephant boy and Beargguy] but this one is just adorable.

suiton629 2013-10-21 03:57

The Wing series is definitely a mess in terms of versions. But I think the EW ver. is what is considered the current version.
I wish Bandai would just release MG 2.0s for the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.

Blazer-X 2013-10-21 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4879125)
The Wing series is definitely a mess in terms of versions. But I think the EW ver. is what is considered the current version.
I wish Bandai would just release MG 2.0s for the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW.

Good luck waiting for that. Wing EW just got rereleased practically 2 years ago, which is the definitive EW version that is supposed to go along with the current EW MGs.

If I were you, I'd pray for the EW Kai Gundams, because there is still 3 more to go.

suiton629 2013-10-21 05:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazer-X (Post 4879156)
Good luck waiting for that. Wing EW just got rereleased practically 2 years ago, which is the definitive EW version that is supposed to go along with the current EW MGs.

If I were you, I'd pray for the EW Kai Gundams, because there is still 3 more to go.

Well Proto Zero gives me hope for Wing Zeto EW 2.0 and if we get that then I'm sure Bandai would 2.0 the Wing EW.

Aside from that, there are actually 4 more suits I think that'd get released:
1. Nataku
2. Sandrock Kai EW
3. Heavyarms Kai EW
4. Tallgeese 3

Araxiel 2013-10-21 07:20

Just finished the HGAC Wing myself last night. Overall, I'm really pleased with it. It's quite slim-looking, but I think that's just how the Wing suits are scaled, right?
Anyhow, the colours are fabulous- this is one of my only kits I'm considering just not painting except for the few stickered bits like the eyes- I appreciate the extra green beam for the saber from a customisation point of view, and the sculpt/details all look good. The fit of the parts are all solid, and the articulation is excellent for such a little guy.
I was wondering if there was anything different about the grey plates or if it was just me. Whatever slight rubberiness was present, though, didn't give me any difficulties or detract from the finished piece.
The transformation works, but I've never been a fan of Wing's transformed mode, so it's staying humanoid for me.
My main complaint with this kit is the lack of any hands bar the default ones.
My crazy hope for the future would be a HGAC Tallgeese 1 to the same standard as this. It could happen, due to Tallgeese being one of the main rival units, but realistically, we'd probably see all the main Gundams and Epyon before Tallgeese happened.

Edit; That reminds me, as I was making Wing, my friend was working on his second ever kit, the Lancelot Royal Coating Version from Code Geass. My misgivings about making an extra-finish kit for your second ever kit aside, he's not doing too bad, but they clearly didn't design the kit with the extra coating in mind, since it's a pain in the ass even for me to get some of those parts together. And the little Suzaku in the cockpit... We don't talk about him any more.

suiton629 2013-10-21 09:37

This is for GUNPLA discussion only.
Anyway if we see another HG from Wing then I suspect it would be Proto Zero/Wing Zero TV.

n0m@n 2013-10-21 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4879332)
This is for GUNPLA discussion only.
Anyway if we see another HG from Wing then I suspect it would be Proto Zero/Wing Zero TV.

Yes we know. Araxiel was also talking about Gunpla as well.
And its not clearly a place where you post your wishlists over a hundred times until other members gets fed up wth it and have the lists removed by the mods.:heh:

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-10-21 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4879332)
This is f r GUNPLA discussion only.
Anyway if we see another HG from Wing then I suspect it would be Proto Zero/Wing Zero TV.

Who appointed you as the police here? :eyebrow:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.