AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Skye629 2014-01-26 05:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinzz (Post 4989786)
I understand why Miss Sazabi is so expensive now... She towers over regular HG's. It could probably stand next to MG's and fit in.

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2014/0...ay-winter.html

Its around the same height as the normal Sazabi, so thats no surprise

To be exact its height compares well with the AU MGs which are slightly smaller than normal, for example MG Wing kits

duotiga 2014-01-26 06:44

i bet the high price is include the original sazabi parts + new molds

ZeroXSEED 2014-01-26 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4989851)
i bet the high price is include the original sazabi parts + new molds

Yeah, just like Kampfer Amazing and Wing Fenice :)

Hell, Build Mk.II doesn't even get much of new mold and simply get extra runners for booster Mk.II:uhoh:

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-01-26 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 4989851)
i bet the high price is include the original sazabi parts + new molds

I'm gonna be a happy customer if it's true. If Bandai give us the old parts, I'll definitely replace the new legs with the old ones so that it doesn't look jarring with the bulky body-builder arms. Instead of a half-ass feminine Sazabi, I'd rather have the bulky masculine one with those nice pastel blue colors.

Now the question is: is Bandai crazy enough to make MG Miss Sazabi & MG Qubeley Papillon? :heh: If they decide to make MG Miss Sazabi, in particular, they'll have to use the recent Sazabi Ka's mold which would be pretty interesting :D.

firefox 2014-01-26 08:24

Question for people owning the 1/100 MG Age-1 Unit 2 exclusive

Does it include all parts of the MG age-1, so also the chest piece for the age device??

Probably does, but just to check.

ZeroXSEED 2014-01-26 08:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4989885)
I'm gonna be a happy customer if it's true. If Bandai give us the old parts, I'll definitely replace the new legs with the old ones so that it doesn't look jarring with the bulky body-builder arms. Instead of a half-ass feminine Sazabi, I'd rather have the bulky masculine one with those nice pastel blue colors.

Things that probably lost is the original shield and few accessories (just like how Kampfer Amazing lose virtually all of it's original weaponry)

The rifle should be there, because it's the same runner as black chestpiece

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-01-26 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4989925)
Things that probably lost is the original shield and few accessories (just like how Kampfer Amazing lose virtually all of it's original weaponry)

No problem as long as I get the old legs. Like I said, I'm just going to replace the legs while still keeping the unique aspects of Miss Sazabi (like the head-piece, back-thrusters, and weapons).

Aurelis 2014-01-26 09:13

A pastel blue Sazabi with a modified V-fin does sound like a very nice prospect. Too bad it won't come with the long beam rifle of the MG Sazabi Ver Ka.

I for one, am glad they're releasing the Dark Matter backpack and can't wait for the K9 kit.

Speaking of Qubeley, it took me this long to realize that the Lance is held like a gun lol. I was under the impression it held it like a normal lance. Looks unnnatural like Astray Noir's sword pistol.

ZeroXSEED 2014-01-26 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4989955)
Speaking of Qubeley, it took me this long to realize that the Lance is held like a gun lol. I was under the impression it held it like a normal lance. Looks unnnatural like Astray Noir's sword pistol.

Can't it be both?

I swear I've seen the lineart has it held like normal lance

Skye629 2014-01-26 17:27

It can be held either way I believe, judging from linearts and older prototype pics

Aurelis 2014-01-26 18:25

Oh it's just that the hilt looks too thick to be wield by standard HG hands. Looks like the trigger handle doesn't swivel in either.

And if it's wielded like a gun, it's gonna look bad when attempting to point it outstretched as the back of the lance will be obstructed by the shoulder. I guess holding it under the pits will be the only natural looking pose if held using a gun handle.

ZeroXSEED 2014-01-27 00:10

http://s8.postimg.org/ino0k02j9/1390799167802.jpg

Hindsight 20/20

Also, Fanmade impression about how a real Miss Sazabi should be

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Skye629 2014-01-27 01:34

Dat boxart, 12,000 yen btw

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rkU8kbf3wN...banm140210.jpg

n0m@n 2014-01-27 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED (Post 4990806)

Also, Fanmade impression about how a real Miss Sazabi should be

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

I certainly like the fanmade one better;).

Looks like they used the MS from AGE(forgot the name) as the base for it.

Aurelis 2014-01-27 02:00

Phenex boxart just set the new gold standard for MG.

No point illustrating Banshee in there.

And that fanmade Miss Sazabi looks great! I especially like the backskirt.

ZeroXSEED 2014-01-27 02:17

Bah, Phenex just an overrated cash cow,.

That said if I have to choose between Phenex and Banshee, ugly Banshee can go away. Phenex certainly has the looks to attract collectors.

GundamFan0083 2014-01-27 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4990887)

Awesomeness....too...great....head exploding....:love::love:

Skye629 2014-01-27 03:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by n0m@n (Post 4990902)
I certainly like the fanmade one better;).

Looks like they used the MS from AGE(forgot the name) as the base for it.

Drew inspiration from the Vagan MS designs, such as the Dorado or Zeydra

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurelis (Post 4990905)
Phenex boxart just set the new gold standard for MG.

No point illustrating Banshee in there.

And that fanmade Miss Sazabi looks great! I especially like the backskirt.

Actually Banshee is part of Phenex's backstory, they were both deployed for testing when they encountered the ReBawoo, which led to a fight obviously

Quote:

Phenex boxart just set the new gold standard for MG.

No point illustrating Banshee in there.

And that fanmade Miss Sazabi looks great! I especially like the backskirt.
Pun intended?

Providenceangle 2014-01-27 09:04

No one notice the banshee is reversed. Having the claw weapon on the other hand?

The fan inspired miss sazabi is loads better then the real one. Too bad Bandai didn't make that instead.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2014-01-27 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Providenceangle (Post 4991219)
No one notice the banshee is reversed. Having the claw weapon on the other hand?

We do, but didn't think much of it since the Banshee on the cover doesn’t follow the OVA design anyway. Look at it holding a beam magnum instead of its signature Armed Armor BS.

Also, it's good that Bandai is still being reasonable by not making MG Phenex an online exclusive considering how minor the changes they need to do from the basic Unicorn. Imagine the price if they made it an exclusive :uhoh:.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.