AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Molester Man (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=116749)

Solafighter 2012-12-13 10:17

Molester Man

http://m.mhcdn.net/store/manga/12091...g?v=1355375701
Better front picture coming up soon.

Description
Based off a real story which was posted on 2ch, Molester Man is the story of how Molester Man is mistaken for a stalker by Miss Understanding, and how they overcome their personal challenges while slowly growing closer to each other.

Artist: Yoko

The original release date was back in 2004, before Yoko started(or was still working on it?) to work on Onani Master Kurosawa. But ever since middle of november, someone started to provide them. I hope there is a lot more to come, very very soon! :D

RRW 2012-12-13 11:04

Glad you make this thread.

Seriously by some reason i cannot stop reading! it have standard harem plot and so so art. but by some reason. it really interesting.

anyway rumor say that it based on real life. so that maybe the reason

MrTerrorist 2012-12-13 11:19

Any work by Yoko is a win for me.
Even Tsunbaka.

Dauerlutscher 2012-12-13 11:33

THsi is really great. Can't wait to see how he gets Kansai.

red ribbon 2012-12-13 11:48

Glad the thread is up. This is such simple but interesting story. but the current chapter(10) is such a cliffhanger.

KLGChaos 2012-12-13 13:48

I really wonder how this is going to end up. First it was Miss Undie, then Kansai, now it looks like Loli is getting in on the mix. 11 chapters to go!

Solafighter 2012-12-13 15:22

This is, what this manga makes so interesting. Loli has hots for molester and he is still in the strong focus to love kansai. But this might change, if Loli keeps working so hard for that, what she desires. Looking forward to chapter 12!

Besides, I really like the drawing style. It's not too detailed and simple and cute drawn. It is also well packed. Took me some good time to read the first chapters, which is good. :D

RRW 2012-12-15 12:49

Brace for Impact!

kasimmorathi 2012-12-15 13:58

I'll admit, I stayed away from the manga purely because of the title - however once curiosity got the better of me and I read it, I was definitely not disappointed. It has some great heart to it and a great protagonist. Unlike so many others, he is actually fairly decisive, honest about himself and makes very believable mistakes.

Make no mistake about the title, this isn't just a running gag manga - it has some real heart to it and a pretty good romantic plot. Look forward to finishing it up.

KLGChaos 2012-12-15 15:30

I kind of feel bad for him in chapter 11. He didn't handle the situation all the great, but Loli was kind of putting a LOT of pressure on him without knowing his feelings first (and he was sick to boot, which definitely hinders the ability to think clearly).

Solafighter 2012-12-15 16:53

Poor Loli. She really likes him, since she started to cry, when she heart, that he might love Kansai. Molester has zero experience with dealing these kind of situations, so he messed it up pretty unfortuantly. He made, from my point of view, the correct decision, because if he would date her, he would only have "half assed feelings" for her. He shouldn't have asked the last question, of course. I feel sorry for Loli to leave his room like that.

Best quote I heart in a while.. "I would have no problem to show her my penis."

kenjtr 2012-12-15 17:27

I think that guy needs to decide if he wants love or sex since it seems its hard for him to get love while he can have sex easily :P

Dauerlutscher 2012-12-15 17:41

Molester was honest and told her the truth instead of leading her on, i respect him for that. But the last question was insensitive.

kenjtr 2012-12-15 18:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher (Post 4476307)
Molester was honest and told her the truth instead of leading her on, i respect him for that. But the last question was insensitive.

He should have just get laid with her since he doesnt care much about morals anyway , its not like other girl will say oh you did got etc...

Aesthetic Shampoo 2012-12-15 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjtr (Post 4476389)
He should have just get laid with her since he doesnt care much about morals anyway , its not like other girl will say oh you did got etc...

I don't know how you got the impression that he doesn't care about morals. To me, he clearly has the right mindset in his actions, but in his head he's a bit :eyespin: due to being a loner for years and the resulting (hilarious) social awkwardness.

Dauerlutscher 2012-12-16 02:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenjtr (Post 4476389)

If he didn't care about morals he would have jumped her like a bonobo and fucked her silly like a rabbit. Furtunately he has a brain and is not an idiot who is controled by his dick. He stayed true to his feelings, rejected Loli instead on giving her false hope and was not destroing his chance with the one he loves/likes.

leokiko 2012-12-16 07:46

More people should be reading this.

RRW 2012-12-17 06:42

poor guy been force by anon friend

Solafighter 2012-12-17 12:33

In some ways, he really is crying for her attention. For a second I thought, that he forgot to switch off the PC and that Kansai would read the thread, while she is looking for the thermometer. But in the end, he left a good expression on Kansai.

KLGChaos 2012-12-17 22:20

He honestly looks a bit pathetic with the way he's been acting. We've all been there, though.