AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Majutsu no Index (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 18 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=101824)

Kairin 2011-02-11 10:02

To Aru Majutsu no Index II - Episode 18 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Majutsu no Index II, Episode 18.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

tsunade666 2011-02-11 10:59

Styl you need more patience :heh: when dealing with the archbishop. The archbishop of Angelican Church is really cute despite her never ending age :D

walt 2011-02-11 11:16

orbital win!

tsunade666 2011-02-11 11:27

the conflict will finally start next episode.

This episode was done pretty nicely.

The execution in the necesarius girls dorm and the scene with Misaka Imouto.

But my favorite part is the exchange in loli part :D

Last Order with Touma while Index is with Accelerator. And the scene when the two girls are running back to their guardian/partner is really nicely executed.

Everything on this episode is perfect for me.

Last Order > Sister > Misaka Mikoto :p

Seihai 2011-02-11 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 3482500)
Last Order > Sister > Misaka Mikoto :p

Hell yeah!

Next ep shit's gonna get real. :D

Master Assassin 2011-02-11 11:40

Things go exactly as I've learned beforehand... got to laugh at the Laura and Stiyl scenes though. (I still think they immediately changed scenes after Kanzaki started breaking down crying just to save her face. LOL.)

The "lolis returning to their guardians" part (LO returns to Accelerator and vice versa) was somehow heartwarming.

Too bad, like the current weather in the episode shows, it is quite the "calm before the storm" too, not to forget it's also being quite literal at that...

zeniselv 2011-02-11 12:11

a little sad that the part of imoutoXtouma got pretty much changed, but really liked how is protayed LO gratitude towards touma, it dint fell really like gratitude when reading the ligth novel, on a side note is funny how accel who dont even bother to name his cellphone contacts have a LO picture in it:heh:

kaizerknight01 2011-02-11 12:34

Guess they have to change a bit form the LN due to time constraints, overall i think they got the important parts, guess next episode where the action begins

bizzi 2011-02-11 13:32

But WHY didn't Accel & Touma see each other?? Damn! I'm dissapointed once again...

Yusei Fudo 2011-02-11 14:24

Poor Mikoto having her chances being stolen by Kuroko and then the Misaka imouto and Last Order XP

I_am_Kami 2011-02-11 15:30

i call the accel-chop as a GIF if it becomes one!!

Mr.Kyon 2011-02-11 15:41

StiylxLaura... Another candidate for angry... Aw heck, I'll leave Chaos the honors.

Damn, next episode is going to be awesome.

SuzushinaYuriko 2011-02-11 16:43

This week's episode earns a perfect 10 for me. I'm so glad they actually included most of the things I wanted them to include for once (well, except for the Misaka Imouto scene where they changed a few things around, and I don't think Yomikawa mentioned suggesting him to join Judgment either, and they cut Tsuchimikado's and Aogami Pierce's reaction to Touma being with a loli) and Last Order is ADORABLEEEE.

Dealing with LO running off

Spoiler for volume 12 sister and sisters:

Yomikawa talks to Accelerator

Spoiler for volume 12 sister and sisters:

Accelerator and Index

Spoiler for volume 12 boy meets girl(x2):

Touma and Last Order

Return

bizzi 2011-02-11 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka (Post 3482920)

That scene was soo well made, the music fitted perfectly... I could feel that emotion coming... just a single glance between Touma and Accel would've made it godlike.

gaboratamer 2011-02-11 17:55

This episode was so funny and enjoyable, and my hearth just melted in the last scene.BTW the soundtrack was cool.

Next ep: time for some carnage

Chaos2Frozen 2011-02-11 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon (Post 3482849)
StiylxLaura... Another candidate for angry... Aw heck, I'll leave Chaos the honors.

WHAT?! No! That's not how it works man :eyespin:!

For one thing, Laura's too old... Besides I already have someone else in mind for her.

Mr.Kyon 2011-02-11 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen (Post 3483045)
WHAT?! No! That's not how it works man :eyespin:!

For one thing, Laura's too old... Besides I already have someone else in mind for her.

If you think Laura is too old, oh just you my lovely little cake... You ain't seen true horror yet.

[Goes back to writing his fanfic]

Flere821 2011-02-11 20:32

This episode was great, though they made Stiyl getting mad at Laura somewhat out of context and made him like some kind of demon... more than he is anyway.

I'm giving this episode a 9 and not a 10 solely because some of the stuff I think deserved a spot in this episode didn't make it - namely Tsuchimikado and Aogami seeing Touma and LO together and more details about Accel's past. Loved the Laura and Kanzaki scenes (and many others) though.

Also, did anyone else noticed how Orsola's clothes suddenly went from RCC style to Anglican style? I didn't realise the Anglican style is worn under her RCC ones lol :heh:

Mr.Kyon 2011-02-11 20:38

Hey, JC staff, I have but a small question for ya...

So Touma punching him in the face repeatedly didn't draw blood, but now it does? I know Kihara's metal fists pack more of a punch, but damn, at least make Accel's nose bleed after what Touma did to him.

ahelo 2011-02-11 20:39

I think the best part here is how good Accelarator and Last Order's relationship is. It's kinda sweet that he starts looking for her and how worried he was. Index on the other hand... is getting annoying by the second. Even Accelarator noticed. I lol'd (but was sad)on how Mikoto was forgotten over the course of the episode. I mean seriously Touma just left her I think.

I did notice the subtle change in character design. Its slightly better too.