AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Question about the new (ep90+) ending animation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=18515)

Circle 2004-08-08 19:20

Question about the new (ep90+) ending animation

I really like the new ending animation, with the outlines of the girls in beachwear and then the background is painted in, then the girls themselves painted. Really pretty ^_^. Who's the 2nd girl with the braids? The first one is Sakura of course, the 3rd looks like Ino, and the 4th is Hinata. My only guess about the 2nd girl is she's TenTen, sorta.

Dauthi 2004-08-08 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Circle
I really like the new ending animation, with the outlines of the girls in beachwear and then the background is painted in, then the girls themselves painted. Really pretty ^_^. Who's the 2nd girl with the braids? The first one is Sakura of course, the 3rd looks like Ino, and the 4th is Hinata. My only guess about the 2nd girl is she's TenTen, sorta.

Yeah its Ten Ten. Not sure if there is a thread about the new ending, but im sure there is.

I feel bad liking it, something guilty about seeing 13/14 year olds in bathing suites :p

jbruns 2004-08-08 19:25

Quote:

Circle, since ur still a junior member ill remind you to use the OP/ED thread for questions like this next time as your question I believe has already been answered

Circle 2004-08-08 19:32

Ah yes, I see the threads now. I did some searches before posting since figure this ending has been out for a while already but couldn't find the thread(s). Now I know do search for the term "OP/ED." Thx for the quick reply.

lotus_lee 2004-08-08 20:31

I have to be really precise when I click on the scroll bar to get to the trailers for the episode next week. Otherwise, I get a 12-year-old Hinata in underwear on my screen instead, which definitely isn't right.

jbruns 2004-08-08 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I have to be really precise when I click on the scroll bar to get to the trailers for the episode next week. Otherwise, I get a 12-year-old Hinata in underwear on my screen instead, which definitely isn't right.

hahaha yea thats the worst.... havin to go through that stuff for the the trailers while ur roomate is lookin over your shoulder with a :twitch: on his face

jc1104 2004-08-08 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dauthi
Yeah its Ten Ten. Not sure if there is a thread about the new ending, but im sure there is.

I feel bad liking it, something guilty about seeing 13/14 year olds in bathing suites :p

Tenten is the only one that is 13, the other 3 are 12 year olds ..

Yes, you should feel bad liking 12/13 year old hand drawn female characters :nono: :P

Dauthi 2004-08-08 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by jc1104
Tenten is the only one that is 13, the other 3 are 12 year olds ..

Yes, you should feel bad liking 12/13 year old hand drawn female characters :nono: :P

Are they? I thought Naruto and all the genin were the same age, 12 at the beginning and 13 currently. Except for Lee/Neji/Ten Ten. Hmmm

I just like watching them get drawn and colored.. thats all :heh:

jc1104 2004-08-08 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dauthi
Are they? I thought Naruto and all the genin were the same age, 12 at the beginning and 13 currently. Except for Lee/Neji/Ten Ten. Hmmm

I just like watching them get drawn and colored.. thats all :heh:

Kakaka, Naruto is also 12. :P

MidoriShinobi 2004-08-09 05:48

Sakura, Ino and Hinata are 13, and Tenten is 14, since a year has passed since the begining of the series. Hinata isn't in her panties, she's wearing her hoodie over her swimsuit as a coverup, because she's shy to show her body.

AngelKyo 2004-08-09 15:40

It's nice and all that you people like to talk about how it's not right to look or like seeing 12/13 year old animated girls in swimsuits in the 4th ending but it would be even nicer if you could stop talking about it lol.

-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- 2004-08-09 15:50

Quote:

Well your guess is correct. It is Ten Ten, the "side-kick" of Neji. I like the new ending except that they made Hinata look like a fat ass....oh wellz.

Revelater 2004-08-09 16:09

hahaha!!!! just admit it, you all like watching 12-13 year old girls in bathing suits..... (with incredible racks considering their age...) :naughty:

Navi en Grey 2004-08-09 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revelater
hahaha!!!! just admit it, you all like watching 12-13 year old girls in bathing suits..... (with incredible racks considering their age...) :naughty:

speak for yourself super pervert :uhoh:

But they look pretty though in that ending theme ^^

And tenten really does look different with her hair like that ... I had to ask people who that one girl was .. but than I realized it was her =D

- Navi

Veritas 2004-08-09 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revelater
(with incredible racks considering their age...) :naughty:

Heck no, man. Just thinking back to the sixth grade... The girl genin are totally flat. But that's okay, 'cuz there are too many anime with superbusty 10-years-olds. That sort of stuff freaks me out.

eLstar 2004-08-09 17:55

Quote:

Did we need a whole thread for this?

:twitch: