AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ~the not worth your time thread~ (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=49958)

innominate 2007-06-27 12:46

~the not worth your time thread~

Could be a string, but some call it a thread~

-

A caution in case you don't know me:
VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK. I really mean it. The only thing which is worth viewing is the fiction section.

Spoiler for part one, art:

Spoiler for part two, music:

Spoiler for part three, fiction:

-thread in progress
Oh well, if you ever do come by this thread, do take a look at the fiction section, and drop a comment or something. It's the section I feel most proud of, although there isn't much there ^^
Love, ~innominate

-

I have started watching anime again xD;;

Ice Climbers 2007-06-27 12:51

First response!!!! Is this really not worth my time??? :joke:

Nice drawings innominate, but about the music you let me hear the preview already and just never gave me the final one ><

Fanfics??? Hmm I'll read those later

*throws cookie at you for starting your thread

Daniel E. 2007-06-27 13:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by innominate
I'd using one of my vectors for the bg, so eat Kagami while you are at it.

WIN! :D

I almost took piano lessons at one point in my life, your piece here reminded me of those days. :)

toxic_trance 2007-06-27 14:12

Your tracings are great..i have no idea what else to say to u..everything looks great :)

Senovit 2007-06-27 14:29

I love the piano version @.@

Zero Shinohara 2007-06-27 14:49

Wait, what the?

It's damn worth my time. You draw pretty well and your tracings are great too, especially the Shinku+Gin one. If it wasnt for sweet Kona-chan as my wallie, I'd definitely use it right now.

Keep it up!

innominate 2007-06-29 10:39

Whoa, I didn't have time to update yesterday... Hmm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Climbers (Post 1014573)
Fanfics??? Hmm I'll read those later

Aww T_T I'm sorry, dear, I gave up on writing fanfiction some time ago simply because of the slippery slope inclination to misinterpret/distort characters ^^. Now I'm just writing short stories here and there but it seems like no one has commented on them XD. I often have a feeling they read a tad esoteric.

Thanks for the cookie! ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel E. (Post 1014622)
WIN! :D

I almost took piano lessons at one point in my life, your piece here reminded me of those days. :)

It's never too late to start... But thanks anyway! Your hyperbole flatters... ^^
Oh, and I owe you something, right?... ouch, time calls. ><

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxic_trance (Post 1014721)
Your tracings are great..i have no idea what else to say to u..everything looks great :)

Haha! Thanks! You sound pretty pretentious, though :heh:. Nah, it's okay.

Thanks for your cookie too ^^ It pretty much elevated my status. @_@

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senovit (Post 1014745)
I love the piano version @.@

I feel pretty bad, because, in the piano playing community I'm not very good :heh:

Oh, and Senovit, your alias reminds me strongly of someone I know... ^^.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara (Post 1014770)
Wait, what the?

It's damn worth my time. You draw pretty well and your tracings are great too, especially the Shinku+Gin one. If it wasnt for sweet Kona-chan as my wallie, I'd definitely use it right now.

Keep it up!

Thanks for the encouragement... Though 'damn worth my time' is a bit too much of an exaggeration, ah... =/. You're probably talking to someone who is 4x less experienced than yourself, Zero ^^.

-

Here's an update... I pretty much would wish to colour it soon. ^^ But I find myself quite busy nowadays...

Aruruu:
Spoiler for you don't have to look if you don't want to ^^:

Yes, there's another artist here who draws Aruruu too so I felt rather shameful. Reproachful, more like, dunno. Ugh... T.T

toxic_trance 2007-06-29 10:51

For a sketch on ur own, i would say great, but as an artist..a few pointers if u dont mind..
The flaws
i)Hair is a bit misplaced
ii)Upper body a bit more ahead than it should be
iii)Feet matching important

The goodness.
i to x) KAWAIII :love: :heh:
xi)Gr8 pencil works

Senovit 2007-06-29 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by innominate (Post 1017732)
Oh, and Senovit, your alias reminds me strongly of someone I know... ^^.

Sorry to go off topic, but I'm a bit interested myself... who do I remind you of? o_O

innominate 2007-07-01 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxic_trance (Post 1017746)
For a sketch on ur own, i would say great, but as an artist..a few pointers if u dont mind..
The flaws
i)Hair is a bit misplaced
ii)Upper body a bit more ahead than it should be
iii)Feet matching important

The goodness.
i to x) KAWAIII :love: :heh:
xi)Gr8 pencil works

I don't mind, really! =D
Yeah, I realised iii) was really obvious in my drawing... Gosh! ^^.

But thanks for your comments! =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senovit (Post 1018109)
Sorry to go off topic, but I'm a bit interested myself... who do I remind you of? o_O

Well, actually, your alias reminds me of one, but your way of speech reminds me of another. If I'm really going to tell you... well, my idea of you is a little superimposition of the personalities of ********** and **********, neither from AnimeSuki- well, not really. Though come to think of it, they do seem a little world apart. I don't know what's the point in telling you this because you don't know them hehh =).
Well, you strike me a little self respecting with a quaint sense of humour ^^~ I think it must have been the Naruto gem that left the most impression on I. Ha~aha-ermpz.

*you saw already-
-

Hmm, I'd be updating with the coloured version. My bg seriously is quite screwy, together with the character, that is- it looks quite okay on it's own...
But it's still my first time background-ing, if that's what it's called ^^.

Here's the one without (it looks better imo, don't know ^^):
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...0607colour.jpg

On a side note, I have a signature! Hooray, go me! It even links to my thread! >__>

Also, thanks, Cats! I wonder why ._.

Ice Climbers 2007-07-01 13:33

Actually the BG is not screwy at all, IMO

Good job on the coloring, keep up the work =]

AND YES, BANZAII for the sig lol

p.s. thx for the cookie

toxic_trance 2007-07-01 13:44

The flower bed effects is so beautiful and Purple is always FTW ^_^

innominate 2007-07-05 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Climbers (Post 1020966)
Actually the BG is not screwy at all, IMO

Good job on the coloring, keep up the work =]

AND YES, BANZAII for the sig lol

p.s. thx for the cookie

Cookie? It was your birthday after all ^^...

Quote:

Originally Posted by toxic_trance (Post 1020984)
The flower bed effects is so beautiful and Purple is always FTW ^_^

Thanks... ^^. I feel overrated. >_>

Oh, I wrote fiction, but it's damn angsty, and I need to conclude it properly which I actually haven't. But I'd be posting it up here first in case any of you want to read it.

Drift

Spoiler:

Sephi 2007-07-05 11:57

I don't see anything wrong with your traces. I was seriously preparing myself for some abominations when reading the disclaimer :p When i got some time i'll try tracing a Lucky star character to. They seem easy and simple as you said.

The only bad thing i can mention about the traces are the Shinku and Suigintou one. The colors aren't very vibrant. A bit to dark making it not as lively as it could be.

As for your sketches. Not much i can point out except the things that has been mentioned already. But i do like to add that the coloring is really well done.

And kawaii Touka :love:

monir 2007-07-05 12:01

This thread title is so clever. I had to click on it as soon as I noticed it. Good thing I did click on it, or otherwise I would have missed out on your piano piece. Very nice! :)

innominate 2007-07-06 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephi (Post 1027499)
I don't see anything wrong with your traces. I was seriously preparing myself for some abominations when reading the disclaimer :p When i got some time i'll try tracing a Lucky star character to. They seem easy and simple as you said.

The only bad thing i can mention about the traces are the Shinku and Suigintou one. The colors aren't very vibrant. A bit to dark making it not as lively as it could be.

As for your sketches. Not much i can point out except the things that has been mentioned already. But i do like to add that the coloring is really well done.

And kawaii Touka :love:

Yes, Sephi, I thoroughly agree that that trace was too dark. I need to do something about it already, but it's been a while already so I can't really be bothered to recolour/hue it. See, such decadence in I. >.<

Thanks for the comments at any rate! ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 1027503)
This thread title is so clever. I had to click on it as soon as I noticed it. Good thing I did click on it, or otherwise I would have missed out on your piano piece. Very nice! :)

Ah, the irony indeed! ^^. But thanks! I feel very honoured... I think all mods have that effect...

-

Oh well, I sort of, finished writing and editing Drift. I'd be updating it on the first post, and removing it from the temporary one. ^^... Aww, someone do comment on my fiction T_T;;;

Ice Climbers 2007-07-06 12:59

Very ns fictions you have there (cookie for you, or virtual cookie that is >< need to spread around more)

The first one gave me a really spooky feeling, kinda like higurashi style lol

2nd one is kinda.. weird I should say, a lot of vocab I dont know and I have to look it up :heh:

3rd one, hmm, I just didnt get at all :heh: kinda abstract for a literary dumb person like me

Overall, very good fics and hope to see more (you really should watch Higurashi lol)

innominate 2007-07-13 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Climbers (Post 1029438)
Very ns fictions you have there (cookie for you, or virtual cookie that is >< need to spread around more)

The first one gave me a really spooky feeling, kinda like higurashi style lol

2nd one is kinda.. weird I should say, a lot of vocab I dont know and I have to look it up :heh:

3rd one, hmm, I just didnt get at all :heh: kinda abstract for a literary dumb person like me

Overall, very good fics and hope to see more (you really should watch Higurashi lol)

Well, after not updating my thread for about a week... Haha it got drowned to the third page or so... Pretty interesting... ^^

Thus, yeah thankyew Icy dear, for the cookie, or virtual one, or something... Aren't all online cookies virtual to begin with o_O''.
Anyway since I personally love the 3rd one more than the other two... aiyah, it's a pity you didn't get it T_T... But thanks for commenting anyway; no one else has xP

I curse my own style for being too abstract at times, but I thought Steps by and 150words suffered from that alot more as compared to Drift...

Oh, and... I've actually *spoiled* myself for higurashi watching slices of the ending 2 episodes when some people were playing it in class when I was trying to sleep. But I already told myself I shouldn't be watching anime for the next two months... so, gah...

Oh well... Here's finally another update to the music section...

Musouka (check first post for details)

Okay I lied, there aren't many details on the first post...

o_o erm, now that I see it... my text seems so intimidating...

But oh well... see what the others think first, innominate.

Daniel E. 2007-07-13 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by innominate (Post 1040595)
Oh well... Here's finally another update to the music section...

Pretty cool. Just as nice as the first piece. :)

I was also gonna comment on how hard it was to read the text when all of a sudden this appeared:

Quote:

Originally Posted by innominate
Well, hope you had fun trying to read the text with the background

Lol, :heh: :heh: :heh:

toxic_trance 2007-07-13 23:32

LOLOLOLOLOL...... :heh:

Initially i though of whackin u....but now, that its over, i cant help laughing :)