AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

FalsePrime 2012-09-23 16:37

Not a model, but I just saw the scans of the RD ZZ Gundam. Honestly he is looking amazing, not sure if he will be as good as the HGUC but he is already a step up from the MG.

Looks like I will be getting both my Nu and ZZ fix this holiday so I must say I'm really freaking happy right now.

kakakka 2012-09-23 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4365688)
I'm seeing a small gap in the back of the waist, could be a hole for the rifle to attach to...

There's no gap.

Butagami 2012-09-23 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 4366071)
There's no gap.

between the bottom of the thrusters there appears to be something going on with the back of the waist. Could be just some elevation there, but maybe a slit meant for a peg...

bio9205 2012-09-24 07:29



Amazing boxart, so glad I pre-ordered this. Can't wait for it to come!

casval cehack 2012-09-24 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4366740)


Amazing boxart, so glad I pre-ordered this. Can't wait for it to come!

Too bad we didn't see its dragon fly core in action.:heh:

suiton629 2012-09-24 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by casval cehack (Post 4366819)
Too bad we didn't see its dragon fly core in action.:heh:

Don't need it.

What we need eventually is:

MG Age-1 Flat w/ Zefuld Launcher
MG Age-1 Gransa w/ Glastron Launcher
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops --> online exclusive
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Orbital
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-FX

That'll be all I'd want for the Age series at the very least. 00...Well. You guys know that I'll be waiting for the kit I've been waiting for years now.

bio9205 2012-09-24 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxnike629xx (Post 4367657)
Don't need it.

What we need eventually is:

MG Age-1 Flat w/ Zefuld Launcher
MG Age-1 Gransa w/ Glastron Launcher
MG Age-2 Double Bullet
MG Age-2 Normal Special Ops --> online exclusive
MG Age-3 Normal
MG Age-3 Orbital
MG Age-3 Fortress
MG Age-FX

That'll be all I'd want for the Age series at the very least. 00...Well. You guys know that I'll be waiting for the kit I've been waiting for years now.

What the hell has seeing something in action in the show got to do with your wish list?!

Skye629 2012-09-25 03:08

Quick question, how often does Hobbywave restock and how long do they stay stocked? (might remember me from a few weeks back asking about gunpla online stores)

And what are some good kits with yellow beams for Vegan suits? (it has to be good enough to warrant the purchase of the MS, and no GM's, too plain for my tastes, and not Hyaku Shiki either, hate that fake fingerprint magnet gold they used for the HG)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-25 03:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4367955)
Quick question, how often does Hobbywave restock and how long do they stay stocked? (might remember me from a few weeks back asking about gunpla online stores)

And what are some good kits with yellow beams for Vegan suits? (it has to be good enough to warrant the purchase of the MS, and no GM's, too plain for my tastes, and not Hyaku Shiki either, hate that fake fingerprint magnet gold they used for the HG)

Sorry, I don't know about Hobbywave since I've never bought anything from them.

As for good HG kits with yellow beams, you can try HG Beginning D Gundam. It's a pretty good kit for its cheap price ;). Here's the pic:
Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

maknaedik 2012-09-25 03:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4367694)
What the hell has seeing something in action in the show got to do with your wish list?!

He wanted to show his wishlist at every page of this forum, every youtube channel these is and every blog entries from GG. Hoping that Bandai will hear his wishes :heh:

firefox 2012-09-25 04:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4367980)
He wanted to show his wishlist at every page of this forum, every youtube channel these is and every blog entries from GG. Hoping that Bandai will hear his wishes :heh:

Maybe we should all do that, so his list get's swallowed up by the mass :D

Every board has a boardfool, there is no escape,.....

And he really should stop saying "WE" all teh time, but say: "I"

Now for my "little" wishlist :D

- 1/100 MG CGUE
- 1/100 MG Zaku warrior with blaze/gunner/slash packs
- 1/100 MG Zaku phantom with slash pack (Yzak custom)
- 1/100 MG Gunner Zaku Warrior (red custom)
- 1/100 MG Gaia Gundam
- 1/100 MG Ginn
- 1/100 MG Ginn High Maneuvre
- 1/100 MG Gold Frame amatu mina
- 1/100 MG Dagger 105
- 1/100 MG Legend gundam
- 1/100 MG Strike dagger
- 1/100 MG GM custom 2.0
- 1/100 MG RX-79 2.0
- 1/100 MG Tallgeese
- 1/100 MG Gundam X divider
- 1/100 MG Savior Gundam
- 1/100 MG G-Bouncer

Realistically i hope bandai releases the old 1/100 HG Zaku Phantom with slash pack when seed destiny gets HDed, i'd be a very happy guy :)

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2012-09-25 04:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4368018)
Now for my "little" wishlist :D

- 1/100 MG CGUE
- 1/100 MG Zaku warrior with blaze/gunner/slash packs
- 1/100 MG Zaku phantom with slash pack (Yzak custom)
- 1/100 MG Gunner Zaku Warrior (red custom)
- 1/100 MG Gaia Gundam
- 1/100 MG Ginn
- 1/100 MG Ginn High Maneuvre
- 1/100 MG Gold Frame amatu mina
- 1/100 MG Dagger 105
- 1/100 MG Legend gundam
- 1/100 MG Strike dagger
- 1/100 MG GM custom 2.0
- 1/100 MG RX-79 2.0
- 1/100 MG Tallgeese
- 1/100 MG Gundam X divider
- 1/100 MG Savior Gundam
- 1/100 MG G-Bouncer

Realistically i hope bandai releases the old 1/100 HG Zaku Phantom with slash pack when seed destiny gets HDed, i'd be a very happy guy :)

NNNOOOOOOooooooo............

Brutus Firefox, not you too!! He's been infected by N-Virus! Someone get me Leon Kennedy's number!

(Just kidding :D)



Btw, where's 1/100 MG Zaku Live Concert version from your list? :p

firefox 2012-09-25 06:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4368025)
NNNOOOOOOooooooo............

Brutus Firefox, not you too!! He's been infected by N-Virus! Someone get me Leon Kennedy's number!

(Just kidding :D)



Btw, where's 1/100 MG Zaku Live Concert version from your list? :p

Yes i forgot that and the following versions need to be added too:

1/100 MG Blaze zaku phantom (Rey's custom)
1/100 MG Blaze zaku phantom ( Heine custom)
1/100 MG Blaze zaku phantom (Dearka custom)
1/100 MG Zaku trial type

WE need them!!!! Bandai has to read this!:p

bio9205 2012-09-25 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4367955)
Quick question, how often does Hobbywave restock and how long do they stay stocked? (might remember me from a few weeks back asking about gunpla online stores)

And what are some good kits with yellow beams for Vegan suits? (it has to be good enough to warrant the purchase of the MS, and no GM's, too plain for my tastes, and not Hyaku Shiki either, hate that fake fingerprint magnet gold they used for the HG)

You can also get the HG Legilis, it comes with yellow beams.

I just noticed that the Adele and Clanche Custom's green is off from that in the show. Does Bandai have some problem with getting their plastic in the correct shade of colour?

suiton629 2012-09-25 14:05

Well. The 3 Woolf suits would be cool, but I would rather get the leads from the Age anime in Master Grade first and then my beloved 1 MG that I've been waiting for a while now...

Aside from that, I think it would be interesting to see some of the other 00 kits that are in 1/100 to get a MG release like Astraea and Astraea Type F...

Sworra 2012-09-25 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4367955)
Quick question, how often does Hobbywave restock and how long do they stay stocked? (might remember me from a few weeks back asking about gunpla online stores)

If you check thier webpage at the bottom there is a News & Events section.. It has a restock schedules under it.

MoonLightShadows 2012-09-25 19:36

These three could make perfect Master Grades.

MG Harute
MG Cherudim
MG Gaddess :p

(If not just Anews Gaddess)

Skye629 2012-09-25 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sworra (Post 4368728)
If you check thier webpage at the bottom there is a News & Events section.. It has a restock schedules under it.

Thanks! Ill check it out

Skye629 2012-09-25 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by bio9205 (Post 4368286)
You can also get the HG Legilis, it comes with yellow beams.

I just noticed that the Adele and Clanche Custom's green is off from that in the show. Does Bandai have some problem with getting their plastic in the correct shade of colour?


Well my brother is getting that, we dont order much but if we ordered all our kits together from hobbywave with its shipping that would be so much cheaper than what we have been doing (buying 1-2 kits at a time on ebay with dumb shipping)

Butagami 2012-09-26 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows (Post 4368860)
These three could make perfect Master Grades.

MG Harute
MG Cherudim
MG Gaddess :p

(If not just Anews Gaddess)

Definitely, those would be awesome.

My additions:

MG Dynames
MG Kyrios
MG Zabanya
MG Wing Zero (TV)
MG GuAIZ R
MG Abyss
MG Kshatriya (damn near impossible right now, but perhaps, with new technology/materials, someday...)

By the way, I've got a question. I've never really paid attention to it, but if a kit is sceduled for release in october, will it come out at the beginning of the month, or the end?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:27.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.