AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Introduce yourself here! (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=35)

xxBluebird 2010-05-15 02:32

Hi, it's another new member here...
I arrived here in search of a Durarara!! forum. :)

Aurine 2010-05-15 14:12

Ohayou everyone ^^ I'm a bit new here, I just joined some days ago and I forgot to Introduce myself DX ( Bad me )
Watashiwa Auri desu...Normally people call me by Auri or Tommy.. But people can call me anything , as long as it's good ^^
My age, is around teenager age ( 16 - 17 ) I don't speak English that well, but I'll do my best ^^
I love Anime and Manga so much xD...My favorite anime is CLANNAD and currently I'm reading Hayate no Gotoku
But I do like others anime as well ^^
I think that's all for my introduction ^^
Hope we can be friends ^^

THAT MAN 2010-05-15 18:01

Hi I'm THAT MAN THE EVIL GOD

AnimeFanDave 2010-05-15 18:09

Hello folks, new guy here...

I'm too old for anime, but I love all kinds of anime anyway.

I'm sure I'll be posting now and then, so see you all around!

VampirePrincessKairi 2010-05-15 19:52

Hi!I'm new to this site,but I'm not new to forums.I am a member of several other forums.I got bored and looked around a bit then found this site,so I checked it out.It seemed like a nice site to be a member of and I really love the site banners.Whoever did them did a very good job on them. :) Anyway,I'm 17 and am about to graduate high school Tuesday May 18th. :) When it comes to anime/manga,I don't just like one genre I like many.I also like video games of all genres too.I am an ex top model.I quit about 2 weeks ago because I wanted something new with my life.I've been modeling since I was 12 and I just got tired of it I guess.I have a new goal now.I want to go to college and major in cartooning and also major in fashion design..Umm..I'm a nice person,so feel free to talk to me.Guess that's it. :3

Kotohono 2010-05-15 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aurine (Post 3049470)
Ohayou everyone ^^ I'm a bit new here, I just joined some days ago and I forgot to Introduce myself DX ( Bad me )
Watashiwa Auri desu...Normally people call me by Auri or Tommy.. But people can call me anything , as long as it's good ^^
My age, is around teenager age ( 16 - 17 ) I don't speak English that well, but I'll do my best ^^
I love Anime and Manga so much xD...My favorite anime is CLANNAD and currently I'm reading Hayate no Gotoku
But I do like others anime as well ^^
I think that's all for my introduction ^^
Hope we can be friends ^^

More Clannad Fans here is always a good thing, so Ohayou Auri. Also your sig is really cute ^^.

Welcome to all the other new members as well.

Hakeo 2010-05-16 00:18

Hello, my name is Anh (Viet. name, Not pronounced Ann, It's Ah-n).
I'm 21 yr. old, going to college for a Nursing degree to get an Acupuncture License. Aside Anime/Manga, I like to study Japanese, Martial Arts, Photoshop, Anatomy (MA related), Parkour, XMA, Dance and play games.
Not sure what else to say about me, I'm not really all that interesting haha. Well, It'll be nice meeting everyone though, sooner or later.

jimi-kun 2010-05-16 02:13

Douzo! Name's Jimi, from the Philippines. Freshman in Biology and an anime-lover like everyone else here. I've been reading in these forums for some time now, but this is my first post, haha. I'm quite shy.

Anyway, am willing to make some friends so please feel free to add. ^w^

TheWorldOfDecade 2010-05-16 02:37

watashi ha TheWorldOfDecade, firipin dearu 2nd yr. Architecture and i'll be shifting my course to Information Technology.......i'm anime lover,Cosplayer,Gamer,and a big fan of KAMEN RIDER:D and im new to this site:)

Har0 2010-05-16 08:03

Hello. I'm new....

riderman 2010-05-16 10:54

hi im new here i been into anime since around 91 i grew up in Japan so that helps the main sort of anime i look for is What you guys call raw but i digress and you can tell by my tag i also like toku

ClannadAfterStory 2010-05-16 17:24

Clannad AfterStory

I dont know how to post items lolz... cuz im real new but if you are looking for an anime to make you cry or warm your heart, watch Clannad After Story! It made me cry three times and it is wonderful

ClannadAfterStory 2010-05-16 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Har0 (Post 3050345)
Hello. I'm new....

Hi me too... i just decided to join randomly... :3

grifterprime 2010-05-16 21:20

Grifterprime here!

Hoping to learn and find a translator!!

[C.C.C] Dawn of Hell 2010-05-16 23:34

hi all, im big fan of code geass...

emp_athy 2010-05-16 23:41

I was looking for an introduction thread but could not find one. Fortunately the link was in the welcoming private message.

I'm empathy, a pseudonym I use for all my online interactions. I'm 24 year old female living in England - not far from London.

I have a real passionate interest in world cinema, amassing quite an impressive collection - but anime is a genre I have only started to explore over the past few years. Already I have watched some amazing series and films, which further piques my interest and my passion for it. I just can't seem to get enough of it :)

I find myself continuously searching out new genres and titles. Already I have been introduced to some absolute classics by reading other member's suggestions on this forum - so thank you kindly there :)

Linkin Battler 2010-05-17 08:46

Hello everybody : D I am Matteo, an italian newbie >8D I've always thought to have an account on animesuki and today I just discovered I had not *idiot* Well... that's all, for now. I'm gonna post on the Umineko spoiler thread, I have a good theory reguarding Umineko, if anyone is interested xD

Attention_Duelists! 2010-05-17 13:30

Holla, people! Nice to meet you all! :D

hinakatbklyn 2010-05-17 17:48

Welcome all newcomers to Animesuki. Follow the forum rules and enjoy your time here.

deadstump 2010-05-17 20:38

Hello 2nd post

Hello all,
This is my second post. My first post is a picture I drew of Karen (the mascot), and can be seen here. I hope you like it.