AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Learn how to post (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19574)

Yoshi31 2004-08-26 03:20

Learn how to post

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

then post!

Lexander 2004-08-26 03:33

That was excellent :heh:

Too many Billys just don't get to see that :sigh:

Secca 2004-08-26 03:40

LOL we should make it a sticky. ^^

xris 2004-08-26 03:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshi31
then post!

Tsk, tsk, this of course should have been posted in the existing Flash Animation/Games thread :) but to be honest it's to good to be merged.

Now, how can we make everyone watch this...

NoSanninWa 2004-08-26 03:56

OMFG STEAM R0X0RZ THE BIG ONE111

It's too bad that people who really need to read the stickies wouldn't see this if I made it a sticky... That little contradiction will haunt me forever. There just isn't any way to educate the people who don't want to be educated. Perhaps I should add this public service announcement to our FAQ. So that people who don't read the stickies will see it and... oh bugger.

Well, maybe I'll make it a sticky in the very faint hope...

Shay 2004-08-26 08:20

Since I spend most of my time In the Naruto forum I have added It to my sig.

Is that ok with everyone?

Izzy 2004-08-26 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa

hmm......sadly its a proven fact the newbs don't read stickies........

HK anime seeker 2004-08-26 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by xris
Tsk, tsk, this of course should have been posted in the existing Flash Animation/Games thread :) but to be honest it's to good to be merged.

Now, how can we make everyone watch this...

Maybe it can be made so that you have to watch this before you can make an account? This will give some impression that this is not a standard forum where flaming and nonsense is flying around like in the battle.net forums.

Roots 2004-08-26 10:22

That is just too great. :D

Hellychan 2004-08-26 12:26

XD! ROTFLMAO! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/...xxrotflmao.gif

Excellent!

Slade 2004-08-26 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wirhe
Exceptions, exceptions... so all threads that have been merged aren't very good and do not deserve to be in their own topic, even if they were created some considerable time after the first one. I do not think you are really encouraging to create new topics this way (and it shows...)

Merge and stick-up the old thread instead. ;)

It's hard holding myself back from the various insulting things I could say...but I shall persevere and say, "I do not agree with your idea as there are exceptions as long as there are circumstances and situations that call for different actions. If you don't like it, too bad." :rolleyes:

I didn't even know Steam had a forum actually. All those common problem seems to run in every forum no matter the topic. A quite good demonstration of humor while showcasing some regulations... good stuff :heh:

Anbu_33 2004-08-26 13:08

funny , really funny , liked when they typed something else instead of what they said , although if you were a noob and were forced to see this before even posting id probably say that alot of noobs would feel ofended and wouldnt even want to join , i just hate people who take it out on noobs when they themselfs were one some point in time.

dont mind me , just in a weird mood

OutPhase 2004-08-26 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy
hmm......sadly its a proven fact the newbs don't read stickies........

Oh well. There loss, and it's my gain. ^_^ That was great. More people need, nay, HAVE to see this. It's llike a mini-guide that I could've used before posting on my first fourm board I've been on.

Thanks Yoshi31! You just made my day.

Bloodloss2000 2004-08-26 16:18

Damn I really wish my Flash player was working now... everytime I try to download it it fails on me ;_;

I agree with what Anbu 33 said though, we must all remember that we were noobs to forums to at one time although not all us acted like it.

JOJOS'STAR 2004-08-26 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
It's too bad that people who really need to read the stickies wouldn't see this if I made it a sticky... That little contradiction will haunt me forever.

The ULTIMATE DILEMMA! :heh: :heh:
Quote:

You should.
That Sticky should be the first and coolest thread of the forum. Always. And not on top as a regular sticky but as a tricked regular thread freshly posted.. ^^ I can already hear noobs falling in the pit! <->__<-> hahaha :uhoh: sorry.

Yoshi31 2004-08-26 23:49

haha so i did a good thing

Thany 2004-08-27 00:22

Dehhh... That took a while, but that was funny :D
Also...

Mr_Paper 2004-08-27 00:32

I liked the snide remarks the narrator made throughout the entire thing. ^^;

Tenkoy 2004-08-27 01:26

Oh man, this thing is SO going in my forum's rules thread.

mantidor 2004-08-27 02:08

I love it, of course, but I cant get this out of my head... you all may hate me after this...

Spoiler: