AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

firefox 2011-12-04 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3886845)
PRE-ORDERED!!

http://www.gundammodelkits.com/wp-co...bb67917f8b.jpg

Hmm... with bigger guns and details there just might be a chance for the MG... in 2 years time maybe? please...

skinny legs and oversized guns, not my cup of tea. Never liked the busters weapons, like there is something missing like leg mounted missile pods and some close combat weapon. I do like his head. Let's hope for a buster Verde :).

suiton629 2011-12-04 15:42

I wish I had the money for the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche Exia and I also wish (you know what kit I want) was finally made.

They need to use the MG Exia, use the MG 00 Raiser for the GN Sword II & inner frame & hands, engineer a few new armor pieces...

And then release it.

Not so hard. If they also did like the GN particle effect piece you connect to the GN Drive Full Burst, that would be amazing!

Sir Dearka 2011-12-04 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by kakakka (Post 3886861)
I thought they are already planning on that MG

Are they? Heard only about Duel. And then I guess Providence or Aegis would follow...

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3887134)
skinny legs and oversized guns, not my cup of tea. Never liked the busters weapons, like there is something missing like leg mounted missile pods and some close combat weapon. I do like his head. Let's hope for a buster Verde :).

As long as my all-time favorite Gundam character and his suits are considered, I never ask too many questions. I just buy stuff :)

Butagami 2011-12-04 17:38

Wow, I never noticed that Buster's guns were attached to it's hips with that connecter arm thingy. I feel blind now...

Appel 2011-12-04 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 3887134)
skinny legs

thats a problem with a lot of robot damashii figures as it seems. their AGE-1 figure looks awfully skinny, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 3887239)
Are they? Heard only about Duel. And then I guess Providence or Aegis would follow...

only the duel has been officially announced for now. but im sure that we will see the buster as well^^ the strike, the buster and the duel (and the astray of course) all share the same basic frame:
http://i.imgur.com/HyBJo.jpg
probably the reason why they are labeled GAT-X 10X :P
so i suppose that X103 will be next! the blitz and the aegis would require a new frame, they will probably make those as well but they will need more time for them.

also, look how they displayed the duel at the last expo:
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...0401534165.jpg
its like the model is SCREAMING for some company! XD

Butagami 2011-12-04 19:10

Gotta say, Duel looks really good, especially without the assault shroud. And it looks great with the shroud :P
Has there ever in sidestories been a x101 or x104?

Appel 2011-12-04 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3887342)
Gotta say, Duel looks really good, especially without the assault shroud. And it looks great with the shroud :P
Has there ever in sidestories been a x101 or x104?

it totally does! and since i like it both with and without the assault shroud, i bet this kit wont get boring at all^^

but nope, at least there isnt anything official about X101 and X104 :P not even MSV stuff.

casval cehack 2011-12-05 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3887298)
only the duel has been officially announced for now. but im sure that we will see the buster as well^^ the strike, the buster and the duel (and the astray of course) all share the same basic frame:
http://i.imgur.com/HyBJo.jpg

I've posted that pic earlier (MG frame discussions) -> http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=23359. The line art for Buster do look beefier than the Robot Damashii.

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2011-12-05 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 3887251)
Wow, I never noticed that Buster's guns were attached to it's hips with that connecter arm thingy. I feel blind now...

It's been like that since the beginning of SEED :D.

Also, is it only me who think that Buster's cannon in that art is so much larger than what originally is?

MakubeX2 2011-12-05 00:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appel (Post 3887298)
only the duel has been officially announced for now. but im sure that we will see the buster as well^^ the strike, the buster and the duel (and the astray of course) all share the same basic frame:
http://i.imgur.com/HyBJo.jpg
probably the reason why they are labeled GAT-X 10X :P

The above scan is originally printed in the PG Strike manuel. And it's meant to be an in-universe explanation for the relation between the X100 series.

It's not meant to indicate that all of the X100 model kits series will share the same frame. If that is so, why would Bandai develope a new frame for the Duel and not resuse the old Strike's ?

duotiga 2011-12-05 00:54

i think what they are going to do for Duel Frame wld be similar to the Wing EW kits (Deathsycthe,Shenglong,Sandrock & coming Heavyarms) for the GAT series

Appel 2011-12-05 05:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3887751)
The above scan is originally printed in the PG Strike manuel. And it's meant to be an in-universe explanation for the relation between the X100 series.

It's not meant to indicate that all of the X100 model kits series will share the same frame. If that is so, why would Bandai develope a new frame for the Duel and not resuse the old Strike's ?

i know^^ but since they do have that explanation and since they did make an all new frame, why not use it for more than one kit? and there are more kits of the GAT-X100 line, they could make these, too.
but we will see how far bandai wants to go with seed during the next months.

Znozzy 2011-12-05 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakubeX2 (Post 3887751)
The above scan is originally printed in the PG Strike manuel. And it's meant to be an in-universe explanation for the relation between the X100 series.

It's not meant to indicate that all of the X100 model kits series will share the same frame. If that is so, why would Bandai develope a new frame for the Duel and not resuse the old Strike's ?

it's going to be interesting to see if the Duel reuses any of the Strike frame or if its a completely new molded frame.

the Buster, Duel, Strike and to some extent even the blitz use similar baseframes, in theory the Strike one could be used for Buster and Duel with only minimum changes too it, lets hope Bandai doesnt take the cheap road

suiton629 2011-12-05 10:02

HG 1/144 WMS-GEX1 G EXES
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sZzfldMIos...521200556a.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BzSvXjKZ9D...52119596ac.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Oq9QTDcq4e...5211953863.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MpL4kerO9X...DM-1464_01.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_aacHcp47K...DM-1464_02.jpg

Appel 2011-12-05 14:40

i looked at my Ex-S today and just couldnt stand the plasticy look of it anymore XP so i decided to top coat it^^
http://www.abload.de/img/img010-kopierbjve.jpg
its my biggest and most expensive MG, i think it deserved some special treatment :P

Chiu_fan 2011-12-05 21:04

When I got home last night, I found my MG Destiny Gundam EBM leaning against the wall.:heh: Apparently, the peg broke at the base just like rrobbert184. I fixed it now by sanding what remains of the peg which is sticking out and welding the pieces back together with Tamiya's plastic cement.

DV04 2011-12-05 23:33

Speaking of stands, how reliable is an Action Base 1 for MG Sinanju? I finished assembling it a while back, but recently bought a stand. The last thing I want is to come home to see that Sinanju fell off and broke a piece.

Exia_00 2011-12-05 23:44

^ my sinanju is just standing but in my other poses it seemed to hold haha, sadly on another note the stand for my hi-nu is breaking! :( its too heavy lol

casval cehack 2011-12-05 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV04 (Post 3888963)
Speaking of stands, how reliable is an Action Base 1 for MG Sinanju? I finished assembling it a while back, but recently bought a stand. The last thing I want is to come home to see that Sinanju fell off and broke a piece.

Pretty good, but I would avoid the transparent and sparkle ones (the PS is kinda brittle).

Appel 2011-12-06 05:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by DV04 (Post 3888963)
Speaking of stands, how reliable is an Action Base 1 for MG Sinanju? I finished assembling it a while back, but recently bought a stand. The last thing I want is to come home to see that Sinanju fell off and broke a piece.

my sinanju has been on an action base ever since i finished it and it wont budge :P i even have it at a light angle forwards and it works perfectly^^
it will just tilt to its left side a little if you have the shield equipped because it only has the rifle to compensate on for it on its right side and thats clearly not enough.
but the connection to the base is very good!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.