AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   To Aru Kagaku no Railgun T - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=155266)

Kairin 2020-05-01 15:22

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun T - Episode 13 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for To Aru Kagaku no Railgun T, Episode 13.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Character bashing is not on-topic and will not be tolerated.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

serenade_beta 2020-05-01 17:11

This episode was so interesting, it almost felt like it was actually only 15 minutes! ;)

Shinji103 2020-05-01 18:40

Wait, the episode didn’t get delayed again? That’s a pleasant surprise. :)

Frontier 2020-05-01 18:46

Did we really need such a thorough recap from Kuroko? Not that I don't enjoy colorful commentary courtesy of Satomi Arai, but it's not like the delay was that long to where I think we needed such a long recap :eyebrow:.

I feel like they should have called this episode "surprise reversal" for the amount of times our heroes managed to pull one over on the bad guys :cool:.

So Kozaku is doing all this out of revenge for what happened to Dolly. I can kind of understand her motivation, even if trying to raze and destroy an entire city full of people is way too extreme :uhoh:.

I guess I can respect that Kozaku still wasn't done even without her liquid metal partner in front of her, but she underestimated how gutsy Kuroko can be. Touma's not the only one who can knock out a wayward bad girl, but while Touma uses his fist, all Kuroko needs is her palm and a well-placed kick :cool:.

Uh oh. Mikoto's started going cosmic. It's usually not good when someone starts going cosmic :upset:.

It shows how far Misaki is willing to go that she's even willing to take a gamble on using her own power on herself and taking away the source of her power boost if it gave her a chance to win. She may not be an altruist but the memory of the one girl she called a friend gave her the motivation to see this through to the bitter end and finally take Gensei down :D.

Now if only we could have had Gensei groveling and in pain for much longer :frustrated:.

Looks like it's up to the other main character to put a stop to the rampaging Mikoto, even if she's now aware of what's going on internally. He's taken over so well that he even delivers the next episode preview like it's his show :p.

Endscape 2020-05-01 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by serenade_beta (Post 6414956)
This episode was so interesting, it almost felt like it was actually only 15 minutes! ;)

:heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinji103 (Post 6414966)
Wait, the episode didn’t get delayed again? That’s a pleasant surprise. :)

Don't get your hopes up, next episode is delayed until further notice.

Frontier 2020-05-01 21:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endscape (Post 6414975)

At this point I'm expecting them to finish this arc and then just delay airing the next one indefinitely until things calm down.

GDB 2020-05-01 21:50

Quote:

I don't think it was even that long when you factor in OP and ED.

Chosen_Hero 2020-05-02 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 6414972)
Did we really need such a thorough recap from Kuroko?

Yes... The episode stopped at the perfect moment.:D

Next episode hype... in like two or three weeks.:heh:

Wandering Soul 2020-05-02 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 6414993)
At this point I'm expecting them to finish this arc and then just delay airing the next one indefinitely until things calm down.

I expect that too and this arc has already gotten through most of its content anyway.

WingedAccelerator 2020-05-03 02:23

When I first got into the franchise, I liked Kuroko. Then with time, she progressively became more annoying to the point I usually can't stand her when she in on-screen. However, she deserves the credit for this fight. This is what she would be capable of if her thoughts are not occupied with Onee-sama all the time.

SilverGlavenus 2020-05-03 09:10

Usual Toaru shenanigans, where younglings display their 200+ IQs and completely outplay adults.

If Misaka pre lv6 is like that, I wonder what Accelerator will be like.

kagato3 2020-05-03 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frontier (Post 6414972)
Did we really need such a thorough recap from Kuroko? Not that I don't enjoy colorful commentary courtesy of Satomi Arai, but it's not like the delay was that long to where I think we needed such a long recap :eyebrow:.

I feel like they should have called this episode "surprise reversal" for the amount of times our heroes managed to pull one over on the bad guys :cool:.

So Kozaku is doing all this out of revenge for what happened to Dolly. I can kind of understand her motivation, even if trying to raze and destroy an entire city full of people is way too extreme :uhoh:.

I guess I can respect that Kozaku still wasn't done even without her liquid metal partner in front of her, but she underestimated how gutsy Kuroko can be. Touma's not the only one who can knock out a wayward bad girl, but while Touma uses his fist, all Kuroko needs is her palm and a well-placed kick :cool:.

Uh oh. Mikoto's started going cosmic. It's usually not good when someone starts going cosmic :upset:.

It shows how far Misaki is willing to go that she's even willing to take a gamble on using her own power on herself and taking away the source of her power boost if it gave her a chance to win. She may not be an altruist but the memory of the one girl she called a friend gave her the motivation to see this through to the bitter end and finally take Gensei down :D.

Now if only we could have had Gensei groveling and in pain for much longer :frustrated:.

Looks like it's up to the other main character to put a stop to the rampaging Mikoto, even if she's now aware of what's going on internally. He's taken over so well that he even delivers the next episode preview like it's his show :p.

Misaki is more of a good girl than she lets on. The arc highly implied she sought Mikoto out due to her relationship with Dolly.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endscape (Post 6414975)
:heh:

Welcome to the real Manga Experience. Delays and half chapter releases for everyone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus (Post 6415186)
Usual Toaru shenanigans, where younglings display their 200+ IQs and completely outplay adults.

If Misaka pre lv6 is like that, I wonder what Accelerator will be like.

Accelerator's Angel wing form is pretty much his version. Gensei is pretty much forcing Misaka to do what he does when he access it.

Wandering Soul 2020-05-09 04:46

Episode 14 has been listed to air on May 14th, so let's hope that works out.

SilverGlavenus 2020-05-09 10:23

Another week, another wait, sighhh

VTHokiePride 2020-05-12 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wandering Soul (Post 6415891)
Episode 14 has been listed to air on May 14th, so let's hope that works out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus (Post 6415921)
Another week, another wait, sighhh

We can only hope. Is this because of covid? I was under the impression that the animation is already done and all that needed to be done by studios was to press the play button. Forgive me for my ignorance.

GDB 2020-05-12 19:40

Most series are only a few weeks ahead, at best.