AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Naruto/Boruto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Manga] Naruto Chapter 548 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=105699)

james0246 2011-07-20 01:32

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 548 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

Mostly full spoilers has been released...

Quote:

-Nagato and Itachi continue walking through the woods…

-Chapter title: Naruto VS Itachi!

-Cut to Gaara v. his father (who still doesn’t have a name). Gaara is crying (since he learned he was loved). Gaara’s father attains nirvana…

-Mu and Oonoki continue to fight. Mu is slowly winning…

-The second Mizukage uses Clam summons…

-Cut to Naruto and Kirabi; they meet up with Itachi and Nagato…

Kowai 2011-07-20 02:02

This will be a good one.
I just hope it has more kage fighting (although I don't mind flashbacks... of fighting).
If not the kage's then more on kabuchimaru/madara

james0246 2011-07-20 08:25

Mostly full spoiler has been released...

haegar 2011-07-20 10:51

chap is around. all in all average but not overly bad since sloooowly we seem to be getting somewhere. I was lookin forward to it but the whole Gara story didn't rly captivate me. Kinda generic and it just leaves a bitter taste feeling like Naruto all over.

By the basic rule of the younger generation surpassing the older I expected Oonoki to own but he seems to run out of breath or something (probably the back aching up again ^^) wonder if Gaara rly will have o help him out.

As for Nagato and Itachi, boy they look so ....pityable :heh: seriously, are they even gonna "fight"? They look as if they are about the seal themselves out of the goodness of their hearts XD ... Guess they could kinda occupy Naruto for a bit if they tried but as it looks they aren't in the mood at all ...

Wonder who's gonna take on the old Raikage btw? maybe A is gonna show or will that be left to Bee to handle maybe? Currently he makes for Naruto's faithfull Robin sidekick...thats selling him a bit cheap eh?!

d' airscapez 2011-07-20 11:32

will the crow revelation finally be revealed, after nearly 'two?' years? lol

GDB 2011-07-20 11:34

Kishi needs to just push chapter titles back a week. "Naruto vs Itachi"? More like "Naruto sees Itachi", for all of one page.

Kowai 2011-07-20 11:37

Disappointed in the amount of Gaara talking/flashbacks.

I think the mizukage is cool and I like how he is going to have a different technique (summoning with genjutsu)

The raikage doesn't need any developing. He is basically like A on steroids. No further explanation necessary.

Muu is badass but apparently all him and onooki are doing is shooting those dust evaporating things. Iwabunshin might be cool?

I hope that itachi and nagato don't "die" here... But they probably will. I would rather they have met Madara/kabuto for talking rather than these 2. Bee has no idea who they are..

neji-kun 2011-07-20 11:47

Im starting to hate these chapter titles

Alchemist007 2011-07-20 12:41

Troll chap title.

Aqua Knight 2011-07-20 14:10

Nice color pic though

Fran~ 2011-07-20 14:21

Oh God... i'm already dying to read the next chapter after 2 minutes of reading this chapter :heh:

Don't let me down Kishi!

Minato says 2011-07-20 17:12

lame..gaaras flashback...lame..gaaras sand magically taking the form of his mother now...lame...raikage telling earth style users to fight him when he has lightning element....lame...chapter being called naruto vs itachi...lame

Even though i hate edo tensei seeing nagato and itachi together is epic without them having to do anything...actually two very complex and interesting characters. why are they leaning on each other as if they can barely stand though, its not as if theyve fought, and being edos, its not like they will run out of chakra... Hopefully messiah naruto dosent ruin what could be very good developments on the horizon.

just occured to me while typing that itachi is helping nagato walk as he no longer has his 'chair'.

Ero-Senn1n 2011-07-20 17:27

So Kishimoto doesnt want Itachi to kill anyone from the alliance even after his death :)
Also this Itachi vs Naruto is not so important because of fighting but because of some conversation between the two, Naruto can now verify Madara's story, and what can be much more interesting for the readers: there might finally be a revelation about Itachi, any manga chapters about Itachi's are more interesting than general war chapters and we might get some good flashbacks here.

Shiryuu 2011-07-20 17:43

Too short. Need Itachi vs Naruto and Bee now. :frustrated:

strategos 2011-07-20 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n (Post 3697836)
So Kishimoto doesnt want Itachi to kill anyone from the alliance even after his death :)
Also this Itachi vs Naruto is not so important because of fighting but because of some conversation between the two, Naruto can now verify Madara's story, and what can be much more interesting for the readers: there might finally be a revelation about Itachi, any manga chapters about Itachi's are more interesting than general war chapters and we might get some good flashbacks here.

I do agree. I guess we might finally see the real story behind the Itachi killing his whole clan and what part of Madara story is true. We might even see what is the meaning behing the "power" itachi gave to naruto.

Cael 2011-07-20 19:13

I almost didn't see Kakashi on the summer page. Noticed him the second time around.

I was trying to think who Itachi and Nagato might be following when Itachi says, "They've marched a considerable distance since the sun came up," all of the Alliance divisions still have enemies to deal with and none of them are moving. Itachi and Nagato are too important to Kabuto to risk on Naruto and Bee. I thought he was saving them for Sasuke or to counter Madara. A quick look at the previous chapters and 545 page 5 seems to have answered my question.

I gotta say though, last two weeks have been cementing my boredom with the war arc. It's been very disappointing. I think it has to do with new characters stealing screen time.

Forgot to mention, Bee is standing before Itachi with his former partners weapon, Samehada. I can't see this escaping a shinobi of Itachi's caliber.

rei_ayanami17 2011-07-20 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kowai (Post 3697527)
Bee has no idea who they are..

*yeah....wondering about that*........since both of them are part of Akatsuki which composed of s rank missing nin and most wanted group in all of the shinobi world.

nice chapter......i think the end of father-son heartfelt discussion.

darn it! i don't understand why Naruto has to fight against Itachi and Nagato but that would be an epic battle for me......

JOJOS'STAR 2011-07-20 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by d' airscapez (Post 3697514)
will the crow revelation finally be revealed, after nearly 'two?' years? lol

Well probably. Since most of recent revelations took more then that to come out!

Haak 2011-07-21 01:30

Yeah it was a pretty lame chapter. I rolled my eyes when they showed the full page of Gaara crying, Sasuke-style...

Suika-Esper 2011-07-21 02:10

Lame? The Gaara part did a better job of explaining what really happened than last chapter. It also proves that Gaara is a much stronger person than Sasuke will ever be (though we already knew that, this chapter just emphasizes it that much more). He was made to think he was unloved by anyone for 80% of his life, yet still became strong and mature enough to be what he is now. Mu vs Oonoki was done well and it's understandable that Oonoki would get tired before Mu, who died at a younger age.

I really only expected Naruto to meet Itachi anyway, so no surprise there.