AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   True Tears (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   True Tears - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=62427)

Pellissier 2008-02-16 08:03

True Tears - Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for True Tears, Episode 7.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

REMINDER:

Please remember that True Tears has been licensed, hence the following posts are no longer allowed:
  • Asking where you can find True Tears downloads.
  • Providing links to True Tears downloads.
  • Discussing True Tears fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading True Tears.
  • Asking for playback help for True Tears episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed, but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

Omniscient 2008-02-16 13:16

Episode 07 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:

Sylphic 2008-02-16 13:34

No... :(

I was seriously looking for something from Hiromi this episode, but she made no advances on Shin...

They seem to be giving up on each other, it almost seems as if she's withdrawing from the race.

Shin doesn't seem like the kind to switch girls endlessly and end up with a harem of them like Makoto, since he's decided on Noe already it makes me almost feel as though the show has "jumped the shark".

I still hope for Shin x Hiromi.... or even Aiko...

ThoHell 2008-02-16 13:38

Cat fight....rivalry and drama up the yang......crazy episode.

Poor Nobuse...

Noe definitely turned very cute in this episode with the way she was acting shy and running away.

Finally the big question popped, and Shin is no longer single.

WOW...Ai is go head strong now. That was one daring move. Shin is like having the pressure of the whole world fall on him, but how he's handling it is like not wanting to handle it at all.

margafred 2008-02-16 13:39

Hoaa god..currently watching True Tears episode 7.Huahhh Huu Huuu Haarr Harrr Rwahhhhhh~~

Comments coming up later :)

Samanosuke 2008-02-16 13:44

how do they do it ?
the producers i mean ?
this show is just plain crazy , in the good/awesome way .
It's one great episode after another .
woah.
Spoiler for :

oh the drama .

golthin 2008-02-16 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylphic (Post 1403045)
No... :(

I was seriously looking for something from Hiromi this episode, but she made no advances on Shin...

They seem to be giving up on each other, it almost seems as if she's withdrawing from the race.

Shin doesn't seem like the kind to switch girls endlessly and end up with a harem of them like Makoto, since he's decided on Noe already it makes me almost feel as though the show has "jumped the shark".

I still hope for Shin x Hiromi.... or even Aiko...

Awesome episode! Nobuse is the coward of cowards!

Spoiler for episode 7:

cloudninja 2008-02-16 13:57

With the obstacle between them, both Shin and Hiromi for the moment seem to be moving towards their second choices (Noe and Jun). Although in Hiromi's case it's Shin who is pushing Hiromi and Jun together.

Aiko makes an unexpected move that announces her entry into Shin's love life.

I get an apologetic vibe from Shin's mother towards Hiromi as I think she realized in the last episode how much Hiromi has been suffering from what she told her. The full story will come out eventually.

serenade_beta 2008-02-16 14:07

Spoiler for ep7:

Deathkillz 2008-02-16 14:13

Spoiler:

golthin 2008-02-16 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1403111)
Spoiler:

Spoiler for about being confused:

Pellissier 2008-02-16 14:30

Spoiler for episode 7:

ThoHell 2008-02-16 14:35

I don't know if I can call Nobuse a coward or look down on him. Though you may say he's running away, look at how he's acting with Shin. He hasn't acted immaturely and put all the blame on Shin or even shown a sign of disgust for him. He knows it's not Shin's fault that Ai really likes Shin instead of him. I think he acted rather reasonably/rationally. A sign of a true friend.......

UPR 2008-02-16 14:54

after watcing ep7, it's clear (at least me)

Spoiler for ep7:

Manji Midou 2008-02-16 15:08

This episode makes me happy and sad at the same time
Spoiler:

Kaoru Chujo 2008-02-16 15:09

The show reaches new heights. Every week.
Spoiler for ep7 (even though I don't see the need, but since the moderator uses them):
This show is now over 67,000 posts on 2channel and closing the gap on Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for the lead among winter shows (the sensei is still 13,000 posts ahead, but was 50,000 posts ahead a month ago). That surprises me, since this doesn't seem like the kind of show 2channel normally likes. The last thousand-post thread on 2channel took less than four hours to fill up. Kudos to director Nishimura Junji and writer Okada Mari for coming up with something that can appeal across genres.

By the way, this week's staff was almost all Japanese, with some help from the Korean studio UNION CHO. Okada Mari herself wrote this ep.

margafred 2008-02-16 15:11

Just done watching episode 7 of True Tears

Spoiler for For episode 7:

I need a time machine right now if possible...i don't think i can hold myself any longer when everything started to twist up so badly.:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by golthin (Post 1403062)
Nobuse is the coward of cowards!

Well at least i believe he is mature in handling emotional stuffs...

Deathkillz 2008-02-16 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by golthin (Post 1403117)
Spoiler for about being confused:

Spoiler:

Manji Midou 2008-02-16 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by margafred (Post 1403188)
Just done watching episode 7 of True Tears

Spoiler for For episode 7:

I need a time machine right now if possible...i don't think i can hold myself any longer when everything started to twist up so badly.:(

Lulz, I don't think shin has it in him.:heh:
If Kimikiss doesn't break me down, I'm pretty sure True tears will...I need to watch something to remove my mind from all the drama I'm watching between these two shows.:heh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1403197)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Pellissier 2008-02-16 15:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo (Post 1403185)
(even though I don't see the need, but since the moderator uses them)

In this context, being a moderator or a regular user doesn't matter. I believe it has been stated already, the use of spoiler tags in episode discussion threads for current events is not needed and completely optional. I normally use them probably because of habit.
Besides, it's an episode discussion thread so I don't see how an event of the episode itself could be a spoiler. I enter here as soon as I've watched the episode, which usually is pretty early, but I wouldn't if I hadn't watched it before. That's more or less what I expect from the others (though everyone is entitled to his own choice).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathkillz (Post 1403197)
Spoiler:

Spoiler for thought:

Spoiler for episode 7 , Jun: