AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Older Series (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   (L+CR) Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec) (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=109575)

Radeyz 2012-05-10 02:51

Am I the only one who actually thinks he looks like a boy? I even saw it from the beginning, before they said it.

MisaoFan 2012-05-10 02:52

SaintessHeart, I'll post a pic I can't link here which shows Hastur's true gender (boy) and his p*nis.

Eratas123 2012-05-10 04:55

Aren't the Great Old One's technically Genderless? If Nyarko is the same one from the past (She hints that she is), then she's taken male forms before.

Malkuth 2012-05-10 05:32

Don't get stuck with insignificant details like Hastur's gender.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eratas123 (Post 4153671)
Aren't the Great Old One's technically Genderless? If Nyarko is the same one from the past (She hints that she is), then she's taken male forms before.

Now don't question the fantasies of the "sane" viewers :heh:

Eratas123 2012-05-10 06:13

Just wondering since if Gender was such a problem, why didn't Hastur or Kuuko/Ctugha change their genders to make their objects of affection more willing.

Then again, knowing how they think, they just might not realize it.

Side note - Does Hastur look like Charlotte from IS to anyone else? Here's a comparison.

http://i.imgur.com/CyC33.jpg

Ridwan 2012-05-10 06:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radeyz (Post 4153578)
Am I the only one who actually thinks he looks like a boy? I even saw it from the beginning, before they said it.

He's cuter then any of the girl in the series so it's not like it'd be something that hard to spot.

Duo Maxwell 2012-05-10 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintessHeart (Post 4152433)
Spoiler for I HAVE BEEN VINDICATED:

Look here, people. The boobs are the camouflage. Don't you see anything below him?

Well....does it matter anyway?

MisaoFan 2012-05-10 06:47

If Hastur is a ladylike witch with Kanzaki (Index)-like breasts and looks hotter than Nyaruko and Kuuko, then no more complains (besides her irrealistically proportionnated breasts).

Radeyz 2012-05-10 06:51

Oh well, we at least know that Hastur will join Mahiro's class. You can see this from the opening music video.

I'm still curious to how Mahiro's mom is the key to rule the whole space. (Can you really call it "the whole space", since space is infinite? xD). Also, when Kuuko switched side, the green-haired girl called her Queen. Did she invite her to become a queen or something?

Sixth 2012-05-10 07:21

You guys actually went so deep for Hastur, knowing that he is a boy?

I am disappointed with you guys. How can you guys betray Nyarko-chan?

MisaoFan 2012-05-10 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 4153797)

To me, it's impossible not to like Nyaruko. Despite being a clumsy girl, she's adorable.

For the first question, I'll reply that the reason why people went so deep for Hastur is because he's extremely androgynous for passing as a boy due to his extremely feminine looks.

Radeyz 2012-05-10 07:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 4153797)

First question: Heterosexual isn't the only sexuality out there. There's bisexual and homosexual too. There are also people that think "I fall in love with the one I fall in love with" (like Hastur said: "It just happens that the one I love is a man"). After all, love and feelings aren't something we choose, although we can of course hide them and not act upon them. This is why I don't like it when people say "I choose to be happy" when they're actually angry. They aren't choosing it, they're only hiding the fact that they are angry by acting happy.

Second question: We all have our favorite characters. We don't have to prioritize Nyaruko just because she's the main protagonist. I find her awesome and funny too, and I wouldn't mind if anything happened between her and Mahiro. But Hastur is just too damn cute and his innocent and shy behaviour adds to it.

Dhomochevsky 2012-05-10 07:46

And then of course there is treesexual
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comi...and-thorny.png

Sixth 2012-05-10 08:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radeyz (Post 4153821)
First question: Heterosexual isn't the only sexuality out there. There's bisexual and homosexual too. There are also people that think "I fall in love with the one I fall in love with" (like Hastur said: "It just happens that the one I love is a man"). After all, love and feelings aren't something we choose, although we can of course hide them and not act upon them. This is why I don't like it when people say "I choose to be happy" when they're actually angry. They aren't choosing it, they're only hiding the fact that they are angry by acting happy.

Second question: We all have our favorite characters. We don't have to prioritize Nyaruko just because she's the main protagonist. I find her awesome and funny too, and I wouldn't mind if anything happened between her and Mahiro. But Hastur is just too damn cute and his innocent and shy behaviour adds to it.

You know what? If you goes that far to justify your love towards Hastur, then I have nothing to say. Even if I have something to say, I don't think I want to say it out. :(

Nyarko, although your true form may be an ugly female-monster, I will choose you over a ugly male-monster.

mangamuscle 2012-05-10 09:26

Quote:

For Nyarko to cross-dress as a man should not be that hard in the past, her bust size is nothing out of this world, add a short hair cut & a gadget that makes her voice deeper (we have those nowadays) and nobody would demand to see her junk to make sure of her gender :-p

Vallen Chaos Valiant 2012-05-10 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobita (Post 4153861)
Nyarko, although your true form may be an ugly female-monster, I will choose you over a ugly male-monster.

See, you got it backwards. By all logic, xenophilia should be a step up from homosexuality. As in, once you decide you want to reproduce outside your own species, and even planetary origin, what gender the alien is suppose to be becomes irrelevant. Cthuko even pointed out that Nyaruko should be capable of impregnating her. That, in fact, despite outward appearance of Yuri, Nya and Cthuko can mate in any combination and produce viable offspring, despite one being a flaming supernova and the other a mass of tentacles.

I am not sure there is any principles let to uphold, if you are prepared to copulate with something that isn't even really humanoid.

mangamuscle 2012-05-10 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant (Post 4153955)
Cthuko even pointed out that Nyaruko should be capable of impregnating her. That, in fact, despite outward appearance

Let me point out that ten years ago it was proven here on earth you can have babies without the need of a male of the species. No doubt with their alien technology Kuuko has some attachment that would allow her to impregnate Nyaruko or viceversa.

Quote:

if you are prepared to copulate with something that isn't even really humanoid.
That is called bestiality and nothing new, sheppards from before the great flood practiced it >_<

Random Wanderer 2012-05-10 10:59

Quote:

If Nyarko is the same one from the past (She hints that she is), then she's taken male forms before.

Uncertain. Since Nyarlathotep is a species in this series rather than an individual, we can't be certain that our Nyarlathotep is the same one that Lovecraft encountered. She knows of the stories, and calls herself The Crawling Chaos, yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Earth literature is popular with aliens, after all.

Malkuth 2012-05-10 11:09

Loving Hastur, does not mean one can not love Kuuko or Nyaruko, not to mention Yoriko, another smoking hot mom :love:

SolarAquarion 2012-05-10 11:18

Since people are talking about mating with aliens, I for one would mate with a Monster Girl...... Which Nyarko, Hastur, kukko are in the end.