AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

amurorei83 2010-02-11 00:44

Intially, I was quite sceptical about the design of 007S. However, after seeing these images I have second thoughts. Damn sexy wielding 2 x GN Sword Blasters.

Definitely adding to my want list in the 1/100 category.

Are there any news regarding the MG 00 Raiser? Or will Bandai wait till the sales of PG 00 Raiser to fall before it happens?

Kitaeryu 2010-02-11 01:07

I do hope they release the 1/100 007S for a gunpla model. Is there any news regarding that and the MG 00 Raiser? I know theres the resin kit and I realllllly don't like resin kits XD

helois 2010-02-11 04:35

the 007( :heh: )S/G is a must to have.... :D

darkstrife 2010-02-11 07:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by amurorei83 (Post 2909752)
Intially, I was quite sceptical about the design of 007S. However, after seeing these images I have second thoughts. Damn sexy wielding 2 x GN Sword Blasters.

Definitely adding to my want list in the 1/100 category.

Are there any news regarding the MG 00 Raiser? Or will Bandai wait till the sales of PG 00 Raiser to fall before it happens?

well the 00 movie is in september so theres a high chance that it would be released between then and the end of the year. i think the MG 00 raiser would be sweet but i'm pretty satisifed with my PG 00 :D

amurorei83 2010-02-11 17:53

That's true *Fingers crossed*, unless they decide to release a PG Trans-Am OO Raiser. Knowing how Bandai is, that could be a possibility. :P

I don't own a PG myself, as my preference has always been towards 1/100 scales. I own alot of NGs and MGs. All of which are gundams, however I have recently ordered my first Zeon suit, the MG Gouf Version 2.0 with Clear Parts. What tempted me was the orange beam sword and its left gatling fingers. Looks so badass...

Does anyone have a few sites which I can get inspiration from? I've had a look on Neo Grade, and theres a resin mod for it (http://www.neograde.com/shop/step1.php?number=599)

azuma-blade 2010-02-11 20:18

wow all it needs now is the XN-Raiser :)

GrimmReaperNL 2010-02-11 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by azuma-blade (Post 2911112)
wow all it needs now is the XN-Raiser :)

like so?:

source: http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/index.html
review: http://www.geocities.jp/hobby_no_toriko/hg-00-7g.html

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-11 20:37

That is too much of too much...

rocawarde 2010-02-11 22:20

LMAO How do fit Raisers on the back of a 00

Okamidum 2010-02-11 23:30

Now all we need to do is to see it in action....with trans am burst.

amurorei83 2010-02-12 01:10

It also needs a few extra arms to wield it all :D

GNWeapon 2010-02-12 02:10

Eagerly awaiting to load up my version of 14-Sword XN 00 Gundam 7SG.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-12 02:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2911512)
Eagerly awaiting to load up my version of 14-Sword XN 00 Gundam 7SG.

:twitch:

That's gonna be a lot of weapons...

SonicSP 2010-02-12 04:39

One of the most articulate HGs getting a weapons upgrade......nice.Its already got a bundle of weapons already........

For a HG 00 Gundam fanboy like me,this is heaven,literally.

bio9205 2010-02-12 05:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2911512)
Eagerly awaiting to load up my version of 14-Sword XN 00 Gundam 7SG.

You forgot the 0 Raiser, friend. :D

kaizerknight01 2010-02-12 16:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHni7Z7S8g0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSNd...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG2Qr...eature=related



well its got gundam models

Un1ver5e 2010-02-12 18:22

That's pretty amazing. :eek:

JMvS 2010-02-12 18:50

God those were awesome! :eyespin:

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-12 18:57

*has an orgasm of epic proportions*

That was some serious kick ass video making.:twitch::twitch:

vektar 2010-02-12 20:02

those vids are awesome, i loved the dragon ball one i couldnt help but to smile watcing it bringing back a lot of memories with the sound effects.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-12 20:03

I think the first one is the best.

It's a shame my computer doesn't have sound, I'd love to hear the sound effects too.

Sworra 2010-02-12 22:40

Yeah got to say that was great to watch. I couldnt stop laughing. I found this one better just being that im a sucker for sword fights and katana blades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSNd...eature=related

kaizerknight01 2010-02-12 23:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnCpPDWO0o&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpyui...eature=channel

more sword effects and fights

GNWeapon 2010-02-13 02:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2911522)
:twitch:

That's gonna be a lot of weapons...

Sure hell it would be. This would be my 1st ever 'Most-Pampered' model.

Starts off as plain ol' 00 Gundam.
- Upgrade 1: GN Shields (from 0 Raiser kit.)
- Upgrade 2: GN Sword III x1
- Upgrade 3: XN Unit + 2nd GN Sword III
- Upgrade 4: Modded GN Drives (to what it should look like) + Rehulling for selected parts.
- Upgrade 5: 7SG equipment << Coming soon.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-13 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by GNWeapon (Post 2913038)
Sure hell it would be. This would be my 1st ever 'Most-Pampered' model.

Starts off as plain ol' 00 Gundam.
- Upgrade 1: GN Shields (from 0 Raiser kit.)
- Upgrade 2: GN Sword III x1
- Upgrade 3: XN Unit + 2nd GN Sword III
- Upgrade 4: Modded GN Drives (to what it should look like) + Rehulling for selected parts.
- Upgrade 5: 7SG equipment << Coming soon.

What you're tampering with is dangerous...:uhoh:

Sir Dearka 2010-02-13 09:19

The SEED FRIST FIVE :]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSC00354.jpg

MG SWORD IMPULSE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSC00356.jpg

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-13 09:28

3PM, time to take Gundam pictures!:p

vektar 2010-02-13 14:47

I also only take my gunpla pics at 3pm, the sun isnt just high enough in the sky that it gives off a good amount of light for good contrast in pictures....lol j/k but i like that set up you got there its really nice, id like to see more angles for a good view of all 5 gundams.

Sir Dearka 2010-02-13 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu (Post 2913369)
3PM, time to take Gundam pictures!:p

;D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vektar (Post 2913742)
I also only take my gunpla pics at 3pm, the sun isnt just high enough in the sky that it gives off a good amount of light for good contrast in pictures....lol j/k but i like that set up you got there its really nice, id like to see more angles for a good view of all 5 gundams.

Here you go :)


---

I just assembled them out of sentiment. SEED was the main reason I got into Gundam. And the first five GAT's impressed me ever since their rise in the very first episode :]

RAVNEN 2010-02-13 18:49

Sir dearka should buy those 5 Libarian gundam from Seed Vs Astray & put it with those 5 Seed original.:D

Sir Dearka 2010-02-13 18:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2914034)
Sir dearka should buy those 5 Libarian gundam from Seed Vs Astray & put it with those 5 Seed original.:D

Too bad the only Librarian suits I find appealing are the Hail Buster and Regen Duel ;] Nice idea, though.

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-13 20:17

Gundam SEED has a lot of stinker MS later in the series...

But I always did love the First 5 Sons. :D

Especially Duel and Blitz.

Sworra 2010-02-13 21:57

I have to agree with Nosferatu. The later MS like Calamity, Forbidden, Raider didn't really appeal to me but it made up for it with Freedom, Justice, Providence. I like the 5 gundams idea in the series, sorta like how they did it with Gundam Wing.

Kelrys 2010-02-13 22:10

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/P2140593.jpg

Pink theme to celebrate CNY 2010!

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-13 22:13

Lookin spoofy!

vektar 2010-02-14 00:20

honestly i didnt like the idea of a show having more then one or two gundams. Gundams in my opinion should be rare MS's with out standing combat ability. I also dont like the pretty boy pilots. I wish they made a gundam anime about veteran pilots who earned their skill through combat.

LoweGear 2010-02-14 04:24

HGUC Loto Twin Set boxart:

http://gunpla.jp/jgoc/kensakug/upfil...ackage_446.jpg

GN0010 Nosferatu 2010-02-14 05:03

I just recently found out that thing is a Loto.

Always thought it was a new Guntank.

RAVNEN 2010-02-14 05:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 2914043)
Too bad the only Librarian suits I find appealing are the Hail Buster and Regen Duel ;] Nice idea, though.

Yes i agree, Nebula also look really nice & I really like Vent very much,simple transformation is a win. I would wait for Seed vs astray series to end before buying any Seed kit. Who knows maybe Blue Frame get another upgrade:heh: Now i'm torn apart between Masurou & 00 7 sword...:upset:

Sir Dearka 2010-02-14 05:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelrys (Post 2914249)
Spoiler for gundam 00 raiser TRans-Am kit:

Pink theme to celebrate CNY 2010!

Sweet!

It'd be nice if they released the HG 1/144 versions with designer's colors and markings :) Somehow I find the 00 HG kit much, much better than the 1/100 No Grades. Even with the stickers. I like the size. Does not take much space. :D

Still, the 1/100 Dynames and Exia I found pretty satisfying. My noob friends could not even tell the difference between a 1/100 No Grade Exia and its undecalled Master Grade counterpart. At first glance of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAVNEN (Post 2914611)
Yes i agree, Nebula also look really nice & I really like Vent very much,simple transformation is a win. I would wait for Seed vs astray series to end before buying any Seed kit. Who knows maybe Blue Frame get another upgrade:heh: Now i'm torn apart between Masurou & 00 7 sword...:upset:

Somehow Nebula reminds me of a giant lobster. But Vent is pretty nice. I like its old red color scheme more, though. If I were to choose, I'd go for the Seven Sword as the only main character suit I have is the 1/100 NG and it's broken ;)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.