AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Music (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Rock out with your Cell phone (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=29236)

Sinestra 2006-02-17 19:18

Rock out with your Cell phone

I have a bunch of anime, J-rock and J-pop on my cell phone as ring tones and somebody today looked at me and said what song is that and when i said its Uverworlds new song they looked at me like i was crazy. Does anyone else have any japanese music on their cell phone? Dont forget to mention what song and what artist or group

Hellychan 2006-02-17 19:55

Yeah I have a bunch of JPop/Rock/Anime/Game ringtones on my cellphone: my current "general" one is Honey by L'Arc~en~Ciel :D

I personalize each of my everyday contacts with a special ringtone, so I know immediately who is calling me.
Though I don't do it randomly, each ringtone has sort of a link with the contact which I associate it with.
For example, my bro's one is Ryu's theme from Street Fighter II: because I used to play that game a lot with him, and he always took Ryu as a character :)
Or my mother's one is one of the Boss theme from Tales of Destiny, a stressful and fearful one I should say :p

miaka 2006-02-17 20:54

Yeh another jpop fans here....
currently on my celphone are

Anniversary - kinki Kids
Velvet no Yami - Kinki Kids

Varion 2006-02-18 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellychan
Or my mother's one is one of the Boss theme from Tales of Destiny, a stressful and fearful one I should say :p

You have one awesome mum.

Mine's currently the first Destiny ED, Reason by Tamaki Nami. I'm kinda limited on what I can have seen as my phone only does monophonic >_>;

Shiroth 2006-02-19 10:23

Does someone fancy sending me a link to where i could download some? >.<;;

Hellychan 2006-02-19 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valdra
You have one awesome mum.

LOL, yeah...I guess :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelsama
Does someone fancy sending me a link to where i could download some? >.<;;

I use midi format for my ringtones, if your cellphone support this format, then you can find plenty of them with a google search (by typing "anime midis" for eample) :)

stinkie 2006-02-28 02:22

I have some asian kung fu generation, brothers from fma, and some game music like chrono trigger and secret of mana

celcius 2006-02-28 04:04

I edited YUI's LIFE for my brother's phone and cut it to only the first chorus, and then added fade at the start and end of the track. All the people who's with him everyday are now complaining that they hate LIFE now, and that they're gonna puke if they here it again. xD

Anyway, I have Tori no Uta piano version, Natsukage, Last Regrets, Gentle Jena (great, sounds almost the same), Rumbling Hearts, Blue Tears, Fake Wings all in mid format. I also have Misuzu's "G,Gao..." and "Wah!" as my text message alert tone. :D

queen 2006-02-28 12:47

Do anyone know where i can get a ringtone named Moon River that appeared in Honey & Clover?

Hellychan 2006-02-28 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by queen
Do anyone know where i can get a ringtone named Moon River that appeared in Honey & Clover?

Hmm..I don't recall there was a song named "Moon River" in the Honey & Clover OST, unless you translated the name into English :p
You can find some Honey & Clover, as well as other series midis (if your phone can support this format) here :)

Taboo 2006-02-28 22:37

My ringtone is the Super Mario Brothers theme song. Does that count? :heh:

And..hmm...I stumbled across a song called Moon River. I am not sure if it is the same one though. I have never seen Honey & Clover, but I think this was labeled as easy listening or something. Moon River

queen 2006-03-02 03:39

Hmm.. i mean the ringtone that played in Mayama's cell phone.. and Morita copy Mayama's ringtone to threaten him >_<

And Taboo is correct about the song but i want the one that is similar to Honey & Clover

Cloudnine 2006-03-02 18:48

My current ringtone is Mayonaka no Gakkou de, the main theme for Yuuki (see avatar..) and/or Feeling Heart from the original To Heart. More accurately, most of my ringtones are from the game To Heart 2 ^^;; It's suprising how so many tracks from bishoujo games make great ringtones~

Chii-chan 2006-03-03 20:16

Does anyone know where i can get Utada Hikaru "Hikari" as a real tone for my phone?? I can't find any real tones for any anime songs if someone knows where i could find any anime songs that are real tones please let me know.

AllAboutUS 2006-03-06 02:33

i dont know where to get any that dont screw your phone can anyone tell me too get the song "l.o.v.e."????

Hellychan 2006-03-06 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chii-chan
Does anyone know where i can get Utada Hikaru "Hikari" as a real tone for my phone?? I can't find any real tones for any anime songs if someone knows where i could find any anime songs that are real tones please let me know.

Here's the midi file if your phone can support it :)

(enter the number, then click on "Start Download", then you'll have to wait a little but it doesn't take too long ;) )

Zero Shinohara 2006-03-10 22:34

I'm getting a new one last week, and I already have a few guesses for a few ringtones:

Rozen Maiden OST: Bara no Jubai.
I just can't imagine the faces of people around when my cell-phone starts to ring the shivering battle theme =p

Forgot about the other ones, crap.

Vexx 2006-03-17 02:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by queen
Hmm.. i mean the ringtone that played in Mayama's cell phone.. and Morita copy Mayama's ringtone to threaten him >_<

And Taboo is correct about the song but i want the one that is similar to Honey & Clover

"Moon River" is a tune from the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" - a film starring Audrey Hepburn (see the anime series REC for more movie references) made in 1961. Mayama was fond of the tune and the movie if I remember right. Rika has some "Hepburn" qualities (swan frailty).

"Moon River". music by Henry Mancini, lyrics by Johnny Mercer. I'm sure some browsing for Mancini music or just browsing for Moon River in cell-tone collections will find it for you.

Hope that helps.

phaerax 2006-03-27 08:33

i used to have Asian Kung-Fu Genaration - Rewrite but i ve changed it to the main FF7 battle theme ^^
i want to edit something spine-chilling out of the Silent Hill soundtrack but i am too lazy...

Marvel 2006-04-03 15:21

At the moment I have Luna Sea - Storm and X Japan - Week End on my Cellphone as ring tone , both have nice begin parts for ringtones:D