AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Reviews & Recommendations (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Loli (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=85693)

Izayoi 2009-08-29 13:10

Loli

Me back from Umineko 5 and perfect 1cc UFO lunatic.

I am asking for recommendation for any series with loli. I did actually try to get the list on MyAnimeList done but there was just too many series... it is like over 300 already. I even watch stuff like Cosprayer(No, I don't.) Of course there are many many series with loli in them so try to pick out the ones you enjoyed.

Sugar_Prayer 2009-08-29 14:47

Kodomo no Jikan and Rizelmine were my favorite ^-^

james0246 2009-08-29 15:30

Zettai Karen Children
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight!
Shugo Chara!
Battle Programmer Shirase
Gunslinger Girl

Daniel E. 2009-08-29 15:37

Ichigo Mashimaro! :)

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=2787

FatalMemory 2009-08-29 16:30

Saki which is currently airing has a few lolis, one of them being my most favorite loli ever.

Saber Cherry 2009-08-29 16:46

Tsukiyomi Moon Phase, Card Captor Sakura, and Nanoha (seasons 1 and 2) are all quite good.

Koi Kaze is exceptional, but depressing. The aforementioned Gunslinger Girl is kind of a downer as well, but also very good (season 1, anyway).

Miko Miko 2009-08-30 09:00

Kodomo no Jikan.
Moetan!

Sugar_Prayer 2009-08-30 23:08

I'm also thinking maybe Kamichu!

SeijiSensei 2009-08-30 23:32

My four most recent favorite lolis are:

Murasaki from Kure-nai
Shion from Shion no Ou
Miyako from Ghost Hound, and
Pino from Ergo Proxy

Pics here and here.

Cipher 2009-08-31 03:41

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha I don't know what to say...Its best if you watch the first episodes of every show. We're not really mind readers here.

Izayoi 2009-08-31 21:22

Kodomo no Jikan - Seen, Naughty loli
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - Seen, How could I not. MASTA SPARK
Kure-nai - Seen, Awesome
Shion no Ou - Seen, Meh
Ghost Hound - Seen, Awesome
Ergo Proxy - Seen, Pino is awesome
Kamichu - seen, Slice of life.
Moetan! - seen, I love how it promotes English
Tsukiyomi Moon Phase - seen, KAGUYA!
Card Captor Sakura - seen, been watching this since I was little
Gunslinger Girl - seen, Girls shooting.
Saki - seen, It is not even mahjong
Ichigo Mashimaro! - seen, took me a long time to get to this
Zettai Karen Children - seen watch it when I am bored
Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! - seen, awesome.
Shugo Chara! - seen, I don't really watch this
Battle Programmer Shirase - HAVE NOT SEEN! I may watch it, may.
Rizelmine - Read the manga, random mangas I pick up all the time.

Well thanks for the recommendation, and anymore would be nice. I like blonde lolis by the way. Well it really depends on their personality, La isn't blonde, and I love her. La can be my wife anytime, except when I can choose between La and Flan, but that would be the end of me.

also I will list some which I seen that come to mind this moment to clear off some of the "seen"

Kino no Tabi
Umineko
Higurashi
Code Geass
Shigofumi
Bakemonogatari
Shana
Zero no T(Louise is not really a loli)
Kanon
Air
Haruhi
Clannad
Higashi no East
Tora Dora
Lucky Star
TTGL- Nia is a loli that actually age. I am ruined

Hope that clear off a little.

synaesthetic 2009-08-31 21:32

Triela is the best blond loli.

Well, maybe tied with Marisa. Cuz you know, she stole the precious thing.

qwertyuiopz 2009-08-31 22:21

hakutsoi limited

Saber Cherry 2009-09-01 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by synaesthetic (Post 2617042)
Triela is the best blond loli.

Well, maybe tied with Marisa. Cuz you know, she stole the precious thing.

:heh:

Hmm. Since you've seen everything I suggested, I'll point you to... Gakuen Alice (Kana Ueda and Rie Kugimiya), which is also very good, and practically nobody seems to have watched, for some reason. That, and Otogi-Jushi Akazukin - starring Yukari Tamura, Rie Kugimiya, and Motoko Kumai (Shaoran in CCS) - both great series that attracted very little attention.

Did you know that there's even another series where Tange Sakura stars as lead loli (other than CCS)? But, I don't want to suggest watching it because it's not very good and it will tarnish your memories.

And it's questionable as to whether this qualifies (and it's immensely well-known anyway, but...) Rozen Maiden is certainly must-see anime.

D4 Princess and Demonbane are also a bit less well-known. Demonbane is basically bad except for loli power, while D4 Princess is surprisingly good.

Scrapped Princess has an adorable character, Zephyris, who is unfortunately only a supporting role. But the series is well worth watching anyway.

Sky Girls
is fun to watch :) Don't let the name fool you, it's actually a deep character study that rivals classical literature, in a sort of postmodern adaptation of War and Peace. Just kidding.

And more supporting roles... Azumaria from Chrono Crusade (voiced by none other than Saeko Chiba, and in a singing role!) and Ruri Hoshino from Nadesico were both very memorable.

Going back to ancient times... have you watched Tenchi Muyo?

miroku2192 2009-09-01 17:55

kanon! Because the main girl is sooo cute :)!

edit:
hmm already seen kanon eh? What about clannad? It has some cute characters...not very loli except for certain 2 characters and a few episodes :X

deathreape98 2009-09-01 19:51

Clannad has one amusing loli, named Ibuki Fuuko. She is only a main focus of the story for a while, though, and then she disappears except for the occasional appearance.

Gibber 2009-09-01 21:10

Hayate no Gotoku has a blond tsundere loli as well as other flat chested girls...

EDIT: just briefly describing it. Mostly a romantic comedy type of show, parodies a lot of stuff, and sometimes very mindless and fun.

miroku2192 2009-09-01 21:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathreape98 (Post 2618868)
Clannad has one amusing loli, named Ibuki Fuuko. She is only a main focus of the story for a while, though, and then she disappears except for the occasional appearance.

You forgot...the other loli from After Story :O!!'

...and fuuko is so cute, i want to take her home with me!

Izayoi 2009-09-02 17:57

Gakuen Alice - seen, it was popular weren't it?
Otogi-Jushi Akazukin- Idolmaster, seen
Scrapped Princess- seen, not very lolish
Sky Girls- seen, I watched this during midnight.
Chrono Crusade- seen, one of the more popular
Nadesico - seen, another old one.
Tenchi Muyo- actually looking into it, I have not seen. Not so much a fan of older anime due to the fact I like modern art style.
Rozen Maiden- seen
D4 Princess - Have not seen striking into my weakness, anime before 2000. I may watch when bored
Demonbane- seen the VN(source)
Hatsukoi limited - seen, meh
Hayate no Gotoku - seen, Tsundere Shana, Louis, Taiga Nagi, Hina's Eva OP. Hayate moe.

Clannad and Kanon I mentioned in my seen list but thanks anyway.

Anymore recommendation? Pani Poni Dash still haven't been mentioned yet!

Pani Poni Dash- seen.

OR Mahou.....

Mahou Sensei Negima - seen.

Digging myself too deep into weeaboory.

sothis 2009-09-03 13:21

Ryofuko-chan hasn't been mentioned yet. boy was i unexcited when i picked this up to watch, not knowing what it was about, and realizing it was a loli fest :p (note: i don't like the genre - but if you do, you'll quite love this one, heh)