AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Little Busters (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Little Busters - Anime Pre-Airing News and Anticipation (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111200)

GDB 2012-06-28 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiina (Post 4227850)
But the amount of information being released right now is too little IMO, people are starting to lose interest/patience...

Patience sure, but interest? Please, people have been bitching for this for years. They aren't going to suddenly stop caring after it's announced just because they aren't being spoon-fed information. And for the fans who aren't the ones who have been itching for it to be an anime, it's not like they have to maintain a constant level of interest in the series for 8-9 months leading up to the start of the season in order to watch and enjoy it. As long as there's ample hype a month or two beforehand, it's all good.

winhlp32 2012-06-29 06:03

It seems that Fall 2012 is confirmed?

Source: Tomoe Tamiyasu's blog.

Quote:

Tomoe Tamiyasu became famous for performing both the role of heroine and protagonist in Key’s “Little Busters!”,
and will once again be performing as its heroine in the “Little Busters!” anime scheduled to air this Fall in Japan.

desrtsku 2012-06-29 06:34

Ok, I'll sit down and watch calmly the reactions.

Klashikari 2012-06-29 06:45

That's just a mere copy paste from Anime Expo description of Tamiyasu. There is absolutely no other source that makes such claim.
So it is hardly something reliable.

Arturia Polaris 2012-06-29 07:02

I came... to this forum, to express my happiness

Arturia

OPN 2012-06-29 07:48

I really doubt its really airing in the fall since if it was then whats the point of the huge coverage for it in october in dengeki?

MisaoFan 2012-06-29 07:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPN (Post 4229884)
I really doubt its really airing in the fall since if it was then whats the point of the huge coverage for it in october in dengeki?

The only JC animes planned to air this fall was this, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (that I planned to watch) and probably Index movie :confused:

OPN 2012-06-29 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4229898)
The only JC animes planned to air this fall was this, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (that I planned to watch) and probably Index movie :confused:

You forgot bakuman 3 and they could be doing hayate 3 for this fall since the author heavily hinted at it airing then. And the index movie is coming out in january i think.

desrtsku 2012-06-29 08:24

^ February to be exact.

tsunade666 2012-06-29 08:29

I doubt a Hayate S3 this fall because it just been planned yet and not a confirmation yet at all. But it's sure for a s3 but not sure on which studio yet.

Bakuman is sure for fall and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo which I'm also watching. Index is February indeed.

I'm not sure if its only a blog entry. I will wait for further confirmation. Preferably ANN.

OPN 2012-06-29 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunade666 (Post 4229938)
I doubt a Hayate S3 this fall because it just been planned yet and not a confirmation yet at all. But it's sure for a s3 but not sure on which studio yet.

Bakuman is sure for fall and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo which I'm also watching. Index is February indeed.

I'm not sure if its only a blog entry. I will wait for further confirmation. Preferably ANN.

Well it was just confirmed hayate 3 is airing this fall....so yeah if jc is doing it that means 3 shows this fall not counting LB.

MisaoFan 2012-06-29 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by OPN (Post 4230239)
Well it was just confirmed hayate 3 is airing this fall....so yeah if jc is doing it that means 3 shows this fall not counting LB.

I don't think J.C is going to animate Hayate this fall, but prefereably rather Manglobe since they were responsible for the movie. :D Therefore, J.C will only animate 3 shows.

OPN 2012-06-29 12:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisaoFan (Post 4230279)
I don't think J.C is going to animate Hayate this fall, but prefereably rather Manglobe since they were responsible for the movie. :D Therefore, J.C will only animate 3 shows.

I'd actually prefer manglobe since their style was a lot closer to the manga :heh: and fair enough i guess it could still work out well :) .

Chiibi 2012-06-29 15:40

AWESOME!!!

I finally get to see the cuteness that is Kud animated :D

Shiina 2012-06-29 20:17

I believe Manglobe is confirmed as the studio for Hayate S3, so no worries on JC Staff's fall schedule there.

Looks like the part about LB airing in fall has been deleted from Tamiyasu's blog? It's now:
Quote:

and will once again be performing as its heroine in the “Little Busters!” anime scheduled to air in Japan.
It's still the same on AX's site though. Probably just a mistake on AX writer's part.

OPN 2012-06-29 21:06

Well manglobe is supposedly confirmed so i guess that clears that up sorry for stirring this thread off topic :) . And yeah it might of been a mistake on AX's part.

Arturia Polaris 2012-06-29 21:22

Impossibru. We know of leaks of information, only that this one was discovered before it went viral...

All you non believers better start believing in Fall.

Polaris

Klashikari 2012-06-29 21:43

That would be sort of a very poor marketing choice to not even declare the airing period right 1 season before its actual broadcasting cour.
And leak of information, based onn a english convention website? That's even more dubious than anything (that text appeared way before on AX before it showed up on Tamiyasu blog).

Dr. Casey 2012-06-29 23:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tempester (Post 4228540)
In before JC Staff announces four new anime for spring 2013.

Dynamic tag cannot be rendered. (PrintableThread)

Hahaha, who's the leftmost girl? I love that expression.

Eater of All 2012-06-29 23:31

Hahaha coming from AX.

Nothing to see here, move along.