AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

Skye629 2013-06-09 14:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4715340)
You can't be serious but in case you are.

Here is a scratchbuild 1/100 Dendrobium; note the TV for scale.

Holy crap who made this?

This is awesome

(would be even more awesome if there was a cat on top)

Araxiel 2013-06-09 15:52

Quote:

Not a huge G-gundam fan :P

Im a UC, 00, and Wing (out of nostalgia) guy
What are your thoughts on the Seed line? I'm not really a huge fan of the series itself, but the NG 1/100 Seed kits are really quite satisfyingly solid, and paint up pretty nice. Should be fairly cheap, too. In my [somewhat limited] experience with both lines, they hold a pose a lot better than Wing 1/100s.
Edit: Just read your original post, derp. Man, I think the Overflag's a good idea, though. That or the Tieren. Both are real pretty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4715102)


I think Bandai needs to do MG's for these 2.

Perhaps if the recent Wing line does really well.
Personally, I'd like to see some newer Wing HGs, unlikely as that may be.

suiton629 2013-06-09 17:23

I'm actually a new Seed fan. I personally like all the suits that Kira and Athrun pilots since Kira has a very classical style design to his suits whereas Athrun is very unique.

I'm actually glad I waited til now since I can get some amazing Seed MGs like the Aegis and Aile Strike RM and hope that Bandai continues with more new MGs and some more
RM ver. releases.

But really my favorite is 00. I also like the Wing EW designs, God Gundam & Shining Gundam, Age, and Seed Destiny as well.

If you want Seed then get the MG Aile Strike RM ver.

Akyra 2013-06-10 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by RX93-2 (Post 4715340)
You can't be serious but in case you are.

Here is a scratchbuild 1/100 Dendrobium; note the TV for scale.

Lol...now imagine that in PG form!

You'll need a room to store the monster! :heh:

Skye629 2013-06-10 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4716353)
Lol...now imagine that in PG form!

You'll need a room to store the monster! :heh:

You could have a kid pilot it! XD

suiton629 2013-06-10 07:17

Oh~ =D
I see why Bandai never did an MG...

Chiu_fan 2013-06-10 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akyra (Post 4716353)
Lol...now imagine that in PG form!

You'll need a room to store the monster! :heh:

A room is not enough, a garage is what it would need or better yet a hangar.:heh:

One of my most recent builds which is also an entry for one of our competitions.
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...psc3d460c1.jpg

suiton629 2013-06-10 15:54

Wondering if I should giveaway the GN-X IV (green) Damashii or continue to try and sell it...

Skye629 2013-06-10 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4717373)
Wondering if I should giveaway the GN-X IV (green) Damashii or continue to try and sell it...

If its for free I'll take it XD

StratoSpear 2013-06-10 23:38

So instead of finding Desmod Unicorn full action for my next RD, I bought the Full Armor.

Not a single regret was given that day.

firefox 2013-06-11 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by StratoSpear (Post 4718272)
So instead of finding Desmod Unicorn full action for my next RD, I bought the Full Armor.

Not a single regret was given that day.

My Full armor Unicorn is waiting for me in japan, will come with RD unicorn banshee (both versions).

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-06-11 06:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefox (Post 4718660)
My Full armor Unicorn is waiting for me in japan, will come with RD unicorn banshee (both versions).

Got my Banshee already, now waiting for HGUC and RD FA Unicorn to arrive :/

StratoSpear 2013-06-11 06:53

It's a pretty sick figure. Even with the Full Armor attachment there's still a decent degree of movement for the Unicorn.

And I still can't figure out how the hell Banagher managed to pull out the beam saber with those beam miniguns in the way :/

Hell, I even pre-ordered Extreme's option parts while at it ^^

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-06-11 09:17

Can anyone confirm this or read it or both?

MG Freedom Ver RM?! O.o

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...95191000_n.jpg

suiton629 2013-06-11 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4718797)
Can anyone confirm this or read it or both?

MG Freedom Ver RM?! O.o

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...95191000_n.jpg

Well I know that FREEDOM is written as フリーダム in Japanese, but I don't see that on the picture, and ストライクフリーダム is Strike Freedom.

Freedom
フリーダム

Strike Freedom
ストライクフリーダム

If this is MG Freedom RM, then I think we're now even more likely to see MG Aile Strike Rouge RM and a MG Justice..

Seems like Bandai is taking the RG Freedom and incorporating it into a MG form.

StrikeFreedomV2 2013-06-11 10:17

So probably a fake... -.-

pumpkins 2013-06-11 10:24

the text says strike freedom.. but the image is of freedom? so a fake?

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-11 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 (Post 4718797)
Can anyone confirm this or read it or both?

MG Freedom Ver RM?! O.o

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...95191000_n.jpg

From what I saw in that pic, there’s not much difference between that and the original MG Freedom aside from the “front-holes” on the feet (which are smaller than the original’s). If Bandai indeed planning on MG Freedom RM, I doubt that picture is the final result.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-06-11 10:35

Its not official, its not an announcement. Just speculation.
The only way to know for sure is to wait for the Japanese hobby magazines released around the 23rd of each month.

suiton629 2013-06-11 10:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4718880)
Its not official, its not an announcement. Just speculation.
The only way to know for sure is to wait for the Japanese hobby magazines released around the 23rd of each month.

12 days early could mean someone got an early copy? Like I know for a fact that Shonen Jump magazines.. people sometimes get the books like a week or 2 early and leak photos of the pages online..

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-11 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4718882)
12 days early could mean someone got an early copy? Like I know for a fact that Shonen Jump magazines.. people sometimes get the books like a week or 2 early and leak photos of the pages online..

It doesn’t matter because the article on that magz is not the actual official announcement. Hell, they even got the name of the mecha wrong. Not to mention that is pretty much the pic of the old MG, not the RM version.

suiton629 2013-06-11 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor (Post 4718933)
It doesn’t matter because the article on that magz is not the actual official announcement. Hell, they even got the name of the mecha wrong. Not to mention that is pretty much the pic of the old MG, not the RM version.

But what's with the RM being written and it's clearly a magazine. Hm..

Butagami 2013-06-11 13:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by pumpkins (Post 4718873)
the text says strike freedom.. but the image is of freedom? so a fake?

Where did you see strike freedom? All I could make out was that the article was about the Air strike RM, and Freedom IS being mentioned. I can clearly read MG フリーダム in the block of text on the right...

Anyway, I'm hoping that they'll wait for a while with a new freedom MG, or at least implement the changes from the 3.0 line...

edit: Really can't make much out of it, but it appears as an article covering the RM, talking about being able to make the perfect strike, with the launcher and sword packs. This is going by the katakana, because even if they were properly legible, my knowledge of kanji is bad at best -.-'

suiton629 2013-06-11 13:35

I wouldn't be surprised if we get Freedom RM, Aile Strike Rouge RM, and Justice in MG. Those 3 are the main leads that we need to complete the Seed line.

Knight-of-Gold 2013-06-11 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4718936)
But what's with the RM being written and it's clearly a magazine. Hm..

So no magazine is allowed to talk about the changes the RM ver has brought to Strike and speculate about future RMs (like you spam everywhere) without it being considered an announcement?

suiton629 2013-06-11 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight-of-Gold (Post 4719144)
So no magazine is allowed to talk about the changes the RM ver has brought to Strike and speculate about future RMs (like you spam everywhere) without it being considered an announcement?

:eyespin: :eyespin:

Magazines have a process I assume before they go around publishing things. I don't expect any hobby magazine in Japan to post speculative articles in their magazines.

Skye629 2013-06-11 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4719150)
:eyespin: :eyespin:

Magazines have a process I assume before they go around publishing things. I don't expect any hobby magazine in Japan to post speculative articles in their magazines.

Speculative articles can be found in almost any type magazine, such as game magazines speculating about future games, or fashion mags prediciting new trends etx.

IMO I think we are all jumping the gun here for just seeing the japanese spelling of "Freedom" and "RM"

And on top of this none of us who posted knows japanese

I wouldn't mind if it was real though, as then someone on here will be owing me a MG, hehehe (Note: I dont forget these things)

suiton629 2013-06-11 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4719310)
Speculative articles can be found in almost any type magazine, such as game magazines speculating about future games, or fashion mags prediciting new trends etx.

IMO I think we are all jumping the gun here for just seeing the japanese spelling of "Freedom" and "RM"

And on top of this none of us who posted knows japanese

I wouldn't mind if it was real though, as then someone on here will be owing me a MG, hehehe (Note: I dont forget these things)

Why would someone owe you a MG kit? Can you provide evidence?

MG Freedom RM Ver.
MG Justice
MG Aile Strike Rouge RM Ver.

Which of those 3 do you think are likely to come out and why?

Butagami 2013-06-11 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4719310)
Speculative articles can be found in almost any type magazine, such as game magazines speculating about future games, or fashion mags prediciting new trends etx.

IMO I think we are all jumping the gun here for just seeing the japanese spelling of "Freedom" and "RM"

And on top of this none of us who posted knows japanese

I wouldn't mind if it was real though, as then someone on here will be owing me a MG, hehehe (Note: I dont forget these things)

Even if I knew the kanji, the quality of the picture makes them impossible to read. The RM part was about the strike itself, and entirely separated from the katakana Freedom.
I'm just guessing, but maybe the part about freedom is simply "with Strike RM hitting the shelves, will Freedom have an updated MG as well" or something along those lines...

suiton629 2013-06-11 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4719448)
Even if I knew the kanji, the quality of the picture makes them impossible to read. The RM part was about the strike itself, and entirely separated from the katakana Freedom.
I'm just guessing, but maybe the part about freedom is simply "with Strike RM hitting the shelves, will Freedom have an updated MG as well" or something along those lines...

If Freedom gets an RM release then let's hope for Justice. Bandai could use the RG as a basis. Maybe Bandai could include something where if you get Freedom RM and Justice you get something extra?

Like each kit has half of the freebie. Lol

Skye629 2013-06-12 06:18

Hey guys, trying to quote some past stuff from this thread but it says too long? Its clearly within the character boundaries when I put all the stuff on my word document

Obelisk ze Tormentor 2013-06-12 06:22

^ Try quote it in parts. That might work.

suiton629 2013-06-12 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4719987)
Hey guys, trying to quote some past stuff from this thread but it says too long? Its clearly within the character boundaries when I put all the stuff on my word document

Alternatively, you can just give us the direct links to the post # if you find it?

maknaedik 2013-06-12 07:08

I think the one who owes Skye an MG is no other than yours truly. But I think I said Strike Freedom and not Freedom :P

suiton629 2013-06-12 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4720023)
I think the one who owes Skye an MG is no other than yours truly. But I think I said Strike Freedom and not Freedom :P

:heh: :eyespin:

...So no MG owed? LOL

.
.
.
And then Bandai does a MG Strike Freedom RM Ver. :eyespin: :eyespin:

Skye629 2013-06-12 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by maknaedik (Post 4720023)
I think the one who owes Skye an MG is no other than yours truly. But I think I said Strike Freedom and not Freedom :P

Thanks for saving me the headache of getting all the quotes out

Anyways you did say Freedom (the first one), but you did set some specific conditions
For those curious the pages this stuff can be found on is around the 1456-1461 mark (easiest to go to 1461 and find Suiton's (at this time still Nike) post about this little bet, then hit the quote to get to a post, then go 1-2 pages back for the start of the conversation)

The conditions set were if I remember correctly:
1. Beam rifle blue part molded in plastic
2. New proportions for RM
3. Slightly different colors

suiton629 2013-06-12 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4720336)
Thanks for saving me the headache of getting all the quotes out

Anyways you did say Freedom (the first one), but you did set some specific conditions
For those curious the pages this stuff can be found on is around the 1456-1461 mark (easiest to go to 1461 and find Suiton's (at this time still Nike) post about this little bet, then hit the quote to get to a post, then go 1-2 pages back for the start of the conversation)

The conditions set were if I remember correctly:
1. Beam rifle blue part molded in plastic
2. New proportions for RM
3. Slightly different colors

That about sounds right for an RM Ver. Or just a scaling up of the RG Freedom with a full frame. Bandai would need to do a ZGMF frame for the Freedom and modify it a little for Justice.

Butagami 2013-06-12 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by suiton629 (Post 4720378)
That about sounds right for an RM Ver. Or just a scaling up of the RG Freedom with a full frame. Bandai would need to do a ZGMF frame for the Freedom and modify it a little for Justice.

I like the clean, smooth look of the original way more than the overly detailed look of the RG. I'd prefer it if they just went for gimmicks as found on the Strike Freedom (sliding armor on the hips for instance) and new hands (that can actually hold the rifle)

suiton629 2013-06-12 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butagami (Post 4720420)
I like the clean, smooth look of the original way more than the overly detailed look of the RG. I'd prefer it if they just went for gimmicks as found on the Strike Freedom (sliding armor on the hips for instance) and new hands (that can actually hold the rifle)

Same here. I would probably incorporate the updated tech to the MG Freedom RM Ver. while keeping the smooth look.

maknaedik 2013-06-12 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye629 (Post 4720336)
Thanks for saving me the headache of getting all the quotes out

Anyways you did say Freedom (the first one), but you did set some specific conditions
For those curious the pages this stuff can be found on is around the 1456-1461 mark (easiest to go to 1461 and find Suiton's (at this time still Nike) post about this little bet, then hit the quote to get to a post, then go 1-2 pages back for the start of the conversation)

The conditions set were if I remember correctly:
1. Beam rifle blue part molded in plastic
2. New proportions for RM
3. Slightly different colors

Ohhh, I did say Freedom? Anyway, the conditions are correct and it's Strike Freedom and not Freedom just to be clear.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.