AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Needless (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=64691)

Shiroth 2009-08-18 05:12

I'm gonna start reading the manga from the start, though could someone tell me where the anime is upto in the manga at the moment?

arkhangelsk 2009-08-18 06:55

Well, 69 is the latest out - read it on mangahelpers. Mio isn't in deep shit. not quite yet.

Spoiler for What I'm referring to:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2588730)
I'm gonna start reading the manga from the start, though could someone tell me where the anime is upto in the manga at the moment?

Oh, I think we are around the end of Book 3 right now, just before the breakin and 4 books (4, 5, 6, 7) of continuous fighting.

NoLongerSane 2009-08-18 20:15

Just a quick question on the Loli Trio. On the forum for the anime part of this series, there was an episode to where they were not getting along with two others in their organization and that there was a contest the ensued in which the two were humiliated at the end. But then there was some mention that the two girls met with a grimmer end that what was dipicted in the anime. If this happens in the manga, can someone tell me the volume or chapter that the event happens?

Tamad 2009-08-18 20:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLongerSane (Post 2590094)
Just a quick question on the Loli Trio. On the forum for the anime part of this series, there was an episode to where they were not getting along with two others in their organization and that there was a contest the ensued in which the two were humiliated at the end. But then there was some mention that the two girls met with a grimmer end that what was dipicted in the anime. If this happens in the manga, can someone tell me the volume or chapter that the event happens?

It happens during the tenth chapter of the second volume.

yongshun 2009-08-18 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLongerSane (Post 2590094)

Volume 2 chapter 10
Spoiler for chapter 10:

NoLongerSane 2009-08-18 20:33

Thanks for the info. Wow, looks like the anime tamed on how they are presented.

Mizuno 2009-08-18 20:58

Looks like the manga doesn't kid around... the transition in the anime did feel strange though. They were certainly full of killing intent and then all they did was strip them.

kenjiharima 2009-08-18 23:40

Stripping down girls is a good way to get them off guard. :heh:

Cruz might even have a dormant needless power now, since Eve did healed him, possible he can do doppledanger in the future?

Magin 2009-08-19 11:08

Okay, since this has slowly started to drive me crazy, and if someone who's out toi ch. 69 or so could answer this...

Spoiler for just in case:

Nvis 2009-08-19 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkhangelsk (Post 2588812)
Well, 69 is the latest out - read it on mangahelpers. Mio isn't in deep shit. not quite yet.

Spoiler for What I'm referring to:

The Fans won't allow it!:frustrated:
Adam Blade won't allow it! :heh:

Mio :love:

shadowii 2009-08-19 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magin (Post 2591269)
Okay, since this has slowly started to drive me crazy, and if someone who's out toi ch. 69 or so could answer this...

Spoiler for just in case:

where did you see this in the anime but to answer your question in the manga
Spoiler for needless:

pirateking 2009-08-20 02:43

Spoiler:

kenjiharima 2009-08-20 03:16

Spoiler for latest chapters:

I WANT ADAM BLADE NAO!!!

pirateking 2009-08-20 07:59

Spoiler:

Guardian Enzo 2009-08-20 09:31

Spoiler for Latest chapters:

pirateking 2009-08-20 23:53

Spoiler:

BTW, somebody seems to have updated the wiki page of Needless and contain highly spoilerish info. Avoid there if you do not want to be spoiled too much

kenjiharima 2009-08-23 09:21

^
Possible and too many possibilities...

Spoiler for Adam Blade:

Needless is HAWT right now.

arkhangelsk 2009-08-23 11:56

Just read Chapter 70:

Spoiler:

Oh, how I hate this reading mode (first in life) ... waiting for a whole month for the next chapter!

For future development, this is very often the time when the main character (read: Cruz) suddenly gains a fragment. But I hope that the author doesn't tread down this very worn path.

shadowii 2009-08-23 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkhangelsk (Post 2599506)
Just read Chapter 70:

Spoiler:

Oh, how I hate this reading mode (first in life) ... waiting for a whole month for the next chapter!

For future development, this is very often the time when the main character (read: Cruz) suddenly gains a fragment. But I hope that the author doesn't tread down this very worn path.

Spoiler for Needless volumes 9, 0, and 6:

I agree with you though waiting a month to read thirty pages is so annoying.:mad:

kenjiharima 2009-08-23 21:32

^
That's the sacrifice we need to take since the anime and manga is good. We don't follow anything that isn't a good read anyways. I'll be waiting for the batch torrent on the scanlated manga parts.
Spoiler for Cruz: