AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Bleach (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [MANGA] Bleach Chapter 489 Discussion (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111751)

sayde 2012-04-17 18:27

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 489 Discussion

Quote:

As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules.
Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:

* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Enjoy this weeks discussion!
Brief summary:
Spoiler for chapter 489:

kiak666 2012-04-18 06:33

It appears that Yama-ji has a history with Buckbeard (Vandenreich's leader) based on the raw image shown.

Kyero Fox 2012-04-18 07:04

Why exactly is Bleach in the old series? the manga is still going on.

Randrak42 2012-04-18 07:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4113960)

But it is in the Anime section, which ended already

Lunarskylar 2012-04-18 08:27

whoa i did not know the anime ended O___O i stopped watching it shortly into the fullbring arc... jsut because it was the fullbring arc.

Now that the chapters are starting to bring enough interest to make me want to post about them, teh anime is over? oh wow, 2012 xD

~Yami~ 2012-04-18 08:28

soooooo confusing.....

so, how should we connect everything right now??
with 12th division's case entering the scene, it's harder to blame everything to quincies

itachi-san314 2012-04-18 08:57

this should be cool. looks like we will get a history between buckbeard and yamajii at some point. also looking forward to these quincy fights. ichigo's fight should be really good considering how strong kirge has already been made out to be. the tres beastia were just fodder to boost his character

Jouten 2012-04-18 09:06

The quincies sure love german

kiak666 2012-04-18 09:26

Looks like Vandenreich have their own elite fighters, dubbed the Stern Ritter.

Calca 2012-04-18 09:35

This is the smartest main antagonist yet.

"The main character is occupied, time to invade"

Von Himmel 2012-04-18 10:57

So much information packed in this one chapter. It's also nice that we see some battle scene and more plot going on with this chapter...

Ugh seriously, reading this is always somewhat painful because I know that this will end after this arc :(

Black-Cat-Sama 2012-04-18 11:02

So the Vandenreich original declaration of war in 'Five Days' was only because they planned to have dealt with Ichigo/have him occupied within those 5 days? I like how fast the leader realized 'oh shiet, Ichigo is busy? Let's go eff up Soul Society then!' Enjoyed the chapter until Mayuri's--'squad 12 was responsible for killing all those souls'. While it was explained and had a good reason--I dunno, I didn't like that part, but loving the Uryu tie ins with everyone remembering him

SeanQ 2012-04-18 12:13

Why is it so important to kill people to balance the human:soul ratio, i just don't get it.
What's going to happen if this balance is messed up?
Although I do enjoy Mayuri panels ^^

Bonta Kun 2012-04-18 12:29

Was actually a pretty decent chapter, if only for the fact I got to see more of the Vice Captains, namely Matsumoto, can't wait to see her in all her glory!:D

Still I wonder how long this guy can keep Ichigo busy and how the invasion of SS will go.
A proper all out war with big numbers is what we need, it should make for a nice finale, altho I make no mistake that we will porbably see alot of 1 on 1 fights as well.

sayde 2012-04-18 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeanQ (Post 4114453)
Why is it so important to kill people to balance the human:soul ratio, i just don't get it.
What's going to happen if this balance is messed up?

It has to do with the same reasons for why it was necessary to stop Quincy's from exterminating hollows on a massive scale. It's about preserving the stability of the cycle of souls. If one realm becomes overpopulated with souls, it would lead to a chaos that mixes life and death which would ultimately bring about the end of the world--or something like that. Rukia spells it out during chapter 46 better than I can. With that said, I do find it interesting, if not a little bit disturbing, that shinigami are sometimes forced to wipe out citizens of SS on a massive scale to preserve this balance. Though I suppose it doesn't necessarily have to be perceived as a dirty job so long as these souls are to simply be reincarnated back into the world of the living.

Valky 2012-04-18 14:01

Okay, at least this chapter better than the previous.

Now I don't want Ichigo to fight with the Old man from Quincy, I want old man Yama to fight him instead ..

kitten320 2012-04-18 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyero Fox (Post 4113960)

Anime was always more important, otherwise we would have bunch of animes up in current series, such as Claymore, K-ON, Durarara, TWGOK and etc.

Taco Bell 2012-04-18 14:11

gotta love mayuri's trolling. "your vice captains deat, 28000 people killed, and this whole situation could have been avoided if you didn't suck and kill that guy 1000 years ago."

haegar 2012-04-18 14:19

geez, can't he use a german dictionary or something, SPELLING; SPELLING :heh:

well, nice to see Mayuri ruthlessly going to action and then pretending he didn't enjoy what he did and use at least half or the people he murdered for some experiments XD

as for HM, please please no don't tell me that guy is gonna stall Ichigo for a while, Kubo is just stringing us along this chap and Ichigo will stomp him on p3 next issue, WILL HE?

seems that Vanden leader is kinda the Quincy version of Kariya eh?!

I am mildly more curious now about the way in which the Vanden got their info on Kurosaki, and probably they also recieved intel on how Ishida got into SS since Mayuri warning the old geezer about this was retconned in here... probably we will have to wait for a long time though till Kubo reveals anything about this ...

Eragon 2012-04-18 14:26

This, "you didn't finish a guy 1000 years ago" reason for the current situation is so lame. And anyway wasn't this excuse used in the last arc as well - Ginjo being not taken care of. Revenge stories for villains sucks balls(IMO) because, you know they are never going to get their revenge(which is the whole point)