AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Happy loli-days,everyone (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=87157)

lfk 2009-10-10 14:49

Happy loli-days,everyone

It’s technically still October 10th in this timezone (the website)
however,it’s October 11th in some other parts of the world now

And thus, it’s 1011:the loli day!

so,happy loli-days,minasan~~:)
wish you have more loli in the next year~W~

cheyannew 2009-10-10 15:09

Hmm; I can't find anything regarding a National Loli-Day, however, I do know that Oct 11 is National Coming Out Day, and generally celebrated with rallys marches and the like (There's an Equality Now march in DC on the 11th my gf and I're attending).

Do you by chance have articles pertaining to this loli day you speak of?

RadiantBeam 2009-10-10 15:35

Loli Day?

Never heard of it.

lfk 2009-10-10 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheyannew (Post 2696346)
Hmm; I can't find anything regarding a National Loli-Day, however, I do know that Oct 11 is National Coming Out Day, and generally celebrated with rallys marches and the like (There's an Equality Now march in DC on the 11th my gf and I're attending).

Do you by chance have articles pertaining to this loli day you speak of?

don't be so serious~it's surely not registered as any formal festival....it's more or less like the Cirno Day(09/09/09),sono kanji...

RadiantBeam 2009-10-10 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by lfk (Post 2696389)
don't be so serious~it's surely not registered as any formal festival....it's more or less like the Cirno Day(09/09/09),sono kanji...

Then why are we supposed to celebrate it?

lfk 2009-10-10 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadiantBeam (Post 2696390)
Then why are we supposed to celebrate it?

because....loli,大好き~~~

cheyannew 2009-10-10 15:50

OK I must be too old to understand thing; but what in the goddess' name is a "loli"?
The only references I know of are to the Gothic Lolita style of clothing, and to the less than savoury "lolita" mentality, which pursues underage girls as per the novel it's named after.

lfk 2009-10-10 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheyannew (Post 2696415)
OK I must be too old to understand thing; but what in the goddess' name is a "loli"?
The only references I know of are to the Gothic Lolita style of clothing, and to the less than savoury "lolita" mentality, which pursues underage girls as per the novel it's named after.

loli is short for lolita...at least in Japan and China,people usually say loli.
it means young girl under 14(more or less)

by the way,more info. about lolicon click here

RadiantBeam 2009-10-10 16:30

Personally, I never understood the whole loli craze myself. >.<

cheyannew 2009-10-10 16:33

Right; you DO realize that link refers to the aforementioned unsavoury pursuit of underage girls, yes??

It's based from a book in which a man seduces a young girl; not exactly something most people would celebrate, though I don't generally nose in on things between consenting adults. The key word being adults. Fans of loli, one would assume based upon its definition, are attracted to children, in which case that crosses that line and usually ends up in jail time lol

mg1942 2009-10-10 16:40

this thread is whack!

Knight Hawk 2009-10-10 16:46

Poor lfk. :heh: Why so serious guys, it's merely a play on October 11th ->1011->Loli. Har Har, i know, i know lol >.>

mg1942 2009-10-10 16:49

:twitch:

damn i'm a bit slow today...

mg1942 2009-10-10 16:55

oh yeah... i forgot that today is Moe's birthday!

JRendell 2009-10-10 17:10

How can '1' be both 'L' and 'i'?

lfk 2009-10-10 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheyannew (Post 2696484)
Right; you DO realize that link refers to the aforementioned unsavoury pursuit of underage girls, yes??

It's based from a book in which a man seduces a young girl; not exactly something most people would celebrate, though I don't generally nose in on things between consenting adults. The key word being adults. Fans of loli, one would assume based upon its definition, are attracted to children, in which case that crosses that line and usually ends up in jail time lol

i didn't read that link totally,because English is not my mother language,so it's a bit difficult for me to face so many English word of a whole screen.....
but the only point i want to say is that:the lolicon is not equal to pedophilia!!!!
it's more mental,just a pure love to young girl...it's not the ADULT topic...

by the way...there is a lot of xxx-con....it means the one who likes xxx almost...it is not related to adult at all....

my English is so poor that maybe i'm not expressing myself correctly....
in a word,lolicon is no hentai.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knight Hawk (Post 2696507)
Poor lfk. :heh: Why so serious guys, it's merely a play on October 11th ->1011->Loli. Har Har, i know, i know lol >.>

http://img2.pict.com/7a/44/56/1744397/0/7e.jpg
finally,at least,there is ONE who knows what am i saying....

lfk 2009-10-10 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by mg1942 (Post 2696526)

十十 艹
日月 明 萌

in your eyes,they are all symbols...but in my eyes,every symbol is a single words~:)

0utf0xZer0 2009-10-10 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheyannew (Post 2696484)

Loli and lolicon do not mean the same thing:
-Within the English anime fandom, a loli refers to one of two things: a) a young (under 13) anime girl or b) a female anime character, usually a teenager, with girlish features (very flat chested, etc.). Purists will usually only recognize group a) as true lolis, and indeed a) is probably the more common definition. Despite the origin of the term, I am not aware of it carrying any inherent sexual connotation. Clearly some fans get a sexual kick out of them, but many fans of lolis simply think they are cute.
-I am not sure if the term carries any sexual connotation in the Japanese fandom.

A lolicon, on the other hand, refers to someone who is attracted to lolis, and in this case the term does carry a sexual connotation in my experience. Again, the exact age is not specified, although in my experience the term is more commonly applied to people attracted to characters who are around 10-ish than characters in, say, their mid-teens.
Also note that while the English fandom uses the term specifically to refer to those who are attracted to young anime girls, the original Japanese term directly translates to pedophile and does not imply that the girl is 2D rather than real.

So technically loli day should be celebrating lolis rather than lolicons, although due to the fact that pretty much all lolicons are fans of lolis, the two concepts are not entirely separable.

-0utf0xZer0, who is not a lolicon but does consider some loli characters, such as Kurenai's Murasaki, absolutely adorable. And whom is also a semi-purist who will generally use the term "DFC" rather than "loli" to refer to a flat chested anime girl over the age of 12.

cheyannew 2009-10-10 18:15

@ Outfoxzero:

Once I saw the part about English not being the native language, I figured it was something of that lik; But before then, going by the link that had been posted, it was easy to infer that it was pertaining to the lolicon as opposed to just "cute anime girls".

Hence my questioning on why on the goddess' green earth people would want to celebrate that ;)

lfk 2009-10-10 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 (Post 2696649)
Loli and lolicon do not mean the same thing:
-Within the English anime fandom, a loli refers to one of two things: a) a young (under 13) anime girl or b) a female anime character, usually a teenager, with girlish features (very flat chested, etc.). Purists will usually only recognize group a) as true lolis, and indeed a) is probably the more common definition. Despite the origin of the term, I am not aware of it carrying any inherent sexual connotation. Clearly some fans get a sexual kick out of them, but many fans of lolis simply think they are cute.
-I am not sure if the term carries any sexual connotation in the Japanese fandom.

A lolicon, on the other hand, refers to someone who is attracted to lolis, and in this case the term does carry a sexual connotation in my experience. Again, the exact age is not specified, although in my experience the term is more commonly applied to people attracted to characters who are around 10-ish than characters in, say, their mid-teens.
Also note that while the English fandom uses the term specifically to refer to those who are attracted to young anime girls, the original Japanese term directly translates to pedophile and does not imply that the girl is 2D rather than real.

So technically loli day should be celebrating lolis rather than lolicons, although due to the fact that pretty much all lolicons are fans of lolis, the two concepts are not entirely separable.

-0utf0xZer0, who is not a lolicon but does consider some loli characters, such as Kurenai's Murasaki, absolutely adorable. And whom is also a semi-purist who will generally use the term "DFC" rather than "loli" to refer to a flat chested anime girl over the age of 12.

no,if you like loli,you are a lolicon already...:D
the fact is almost like you said,but for most Chinese fandom,lolicon carry NO sexual connotation....i can say " i'm a lolicon " to my friends without any shy and shame,because the word 'lolicon' is not a word for adult...

er....i donot how to express myself in English.....so maybe someone can translate those to English...anyway,those are not the point...if you cannot read,just skip...
但是,平时我们喜欢以萝莉开玩笑,比如推倒萝莉,诱拐萝莉,萝莉育成计划.....等等
这时,作为"萝莉控"这个词,的确是有性内涵的....
但是的但是,这不代表身为"萝莉控"的这个人,有着对萝莉肉体上的需求....
如果有的话,那他就不能称作萝莉控,而是变态了.....如果他将这种需求加以实施的话,那就是恋童癖了. .....
所以,还能称为萝莉控的一个必要条件是,他还有着自制力去遵守伦理道德底线.....