AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Regios (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Chrome Shelled Regios - Requests for new threads (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=78083)

monir 2009-02-14 08:36

Chrome Shelled Regios - Requests for new threads

Since the Chrome Shelled Regios forum is limited (only Mods and Admin can create new threads), this thread serves as a way to request a new thread to be created.

Please post here if you wish to request a new Chrome Shelled Regios thread. Please bear in mind that we will only accept reasonable requests, we wish to maintain the focus within the forum and cut down on the noise (so no pointless threads cluttering up the place).

Don't forget that you may still post in existing threads as usual, the only restriction is that you may not create new threads within this particular forum.

MrTerrorist 2009-02-14 12:19

3 Character discussion boards

I would like to request for not one but three Character discussion boards for the following characters:

Layfon Alseif, Nina Antalk and Felli Loss.

Thank you for reading my request and sorry if i asking for 3 character discussion boards.

monir 2009-02-14 13:13

I also have a request: I would like to see couple of posts for episode 1 and episode 3 discussion threads that I created. It's okay if episode 4 discussion thread doesn't see any post for obvious reason. :D

Yay, Regios forum!

MrTerrorist 2009-02-14 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by monir (Post 2216485)
I also have a request: I would like to see couple of posts for episode 1 and episode 3 discussion threads that I created. It's okay if episode 4 discussion thread doesn't see any post for obvious reason. :D

Yay, Regios forum!

Request comply. Initiating posting at episode 1, 3 and 4 boards.

Skyfall 2009-02-14 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTerrorist (Post 2216409)
I would like to request for not one but three Character discussion boards for the following characters:

Layfon Alseif, Nina Antalk and Felli Loss.

Thank you for reading my request and sorry if i asking for 3 character discussion boards.

Said character discussion threads have been created. Enjoy :)

MrTerrorist 2009-02-14 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyfall (Post 2216693)
Said character discussion threads have been created. Enjoy :)

That was quick. Thanks.

AlaAlba 2009-02-14 16:43

I would like to request 1 character discussion thread for:
Leerin Marfes

thanks

zalem 2009-02-14 21:33

Hmmm, but Lilin has hardly been in the show. There's not much to talk about her, at least not at the moment. But I suppose she will have a much bigger role in the future...

How about a Romance thread? Or is it too early for that.

TrueKnight 2009-02-14 21:55

A romance thread imo is still too early. All because we have yet to see some exposure from Lilin. I intended on requesting a thread of 'Who Should Layfon Ends Up With?' but later abandoned the idea because people would simply spamming Felli/Nina/Mei without giving Lilin a chance. Because we have yet to see who she really is and her relation with Fon-fon, aside from the lesbian boobs-groping from ep 3.

So yes I think it should wait until we get a better insight on Lilin's.

zalem 2009-02-14 21:57

Not give Lilin a chance? I think she is the clear favorite and most likely to "win" more than any other girl. Those osana najimi are deadly. But yeah, we should probably wait for her real introduction into the series before starting a romance thread.

margafred 2009-02-14 22:43

Requesting a special discussion thread for Tenken (Heaven Blade).My reason for it is because Heaven Blade plays one of the most important role in the world of Regios,and Layfon also was connected to the group before he was exiled by the queen.So i think its better for it to have its own discussion thread.

Skyfall 2009-02-15 03:28

While i have nothing against a Lilin discussion thread, or heaven blades discussion thread, TrueKnight has nailed the reasons why i believe it would be too early for either - neither has had any amount of significant exposure in the anime, and thus there is very little to talk about. When (if) said elements will start get more exposure, a discussion thread for them will be created - as of now there will be either nothing to talk about, or all of it will be nothing but Manga/Novel spoilers. So ..patience is a virtue i guess :)

Manji Midou 2009-02-15 04:42

l would like a lilin one as well...but there's not much anime material on her so for now...how about mei gets one?

zalem 2009-02-15 12:13

Mei isn't important enough to the plot to get her own thread. But maybe we could use a general character discussion thread? That way all the side characters that wouldn't normally get their own threads can still be discussed.

Skyfall 2009-02-16 05:12

That is not a bad idea :) General character discussion thread has been created.

willyvereb 2009-02-16 13:20

I think the we can start a character poll...the Main cast is ready...or we wait until Leelin's introduce?

Skyfall 2009-02-16 13:23

Considering Regios is a 24 episode show, the first character poll will be created halfway through the series (around episode 12-ish), and a second poll when the show ends.

germanturkey 2009-02-16 22:09

how about a speculation thread? i have some ideas about Fon Fon's past and what could potentially happen in the future.

Skyfall 2009-02-17 03:37

SPeculations & theories threads have been created. Have fun :)

Solmiki 2009-02-17 08:36

I 've just noticed that an avatar and signature request thread hasn't been made yet..requesting one !:D