AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Gundam Models Discussion Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=23320)

aikming 2008-01-10 10:54

Bandao need to make something new for MG, go for those that havent been on MG instead of different coating and colour.

duotiga 2008-01-10 18:05

another kit coming....

From Hobby Search:
HGUC G-3 Gundam vs. Char's Rick Dom set - February, 2,625 yen
Action Base 2 (clear green) - Recommended for Gundam 00 products (color is meant to evoke GN particles), February, 525 yen

Terra 2008-01-10 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by aikming (Post 1336311)
Bandao need to make something new for MG, go for those that havent been on MG instead of different coating and colour.

It's not like they aren't doing new MG's as well as the new colours. Unicorn only came out last month and it was a new MG. Bandai seem to be varying between the 2 atm.

Noppapana 2008-01-10 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1336887)
another kit coming....

From Hobby Search:
HGUC G-3 Gundam vs. Char's Rick Dom set - February, 2,625 yen
Action Base 2 (clear green) - Recommended for Gundam 00 products (color is meant to evoke GN particles), February, 525 yen

where is my HGUC Nu Gundam , Bandai !!! :p
finally they make a G-3 but then again i just wanna have the G-3

LightningZERO 2008-01-10 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1336887)
another kit coming....

From Hobby Search:
HGUC G-3 Gundam vs. Char's Rick Dom set - February, 2,625 yen
Action Base 2 (clear green) - Recommended for Gundam 00 products (color is meant to evoke GN particles), February, 525 yen

LOL. Green is for GN particle? :heh:

The G3 vs Rick Dom sounds nice though

Sir Dearka 2008-01-10 22:02

If they're releasing so many customs, then I want a HG 1/144 Goud Vair red Ginn custom. Or HG 1/100 Zaku Blaze Phantom Dearka Custom :P

I ceased to wish for the Master Grade Buster Gundam a long time ago, but I'd be pleased to see a MG Infinity Justice.

Maybe in the new SEED movie Dearka shall have this kickass new Buster version that shall be immidiatelly released as MG :P Well, one has to have something to dream about, doesn't he? :D

aikming 2008-01-11 01:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terra (Post 1336907)
It's not like they aren't doing new MG's as well as the new colours. Unicorn only came out last month and it was a new MG. Bandai seem to be varying between the 2 atm.

yeah, I know about Unicorn. But apart from that the rest in between are all different colour zaku or coating or custom version of old MG.

I think they are too busy raking in money from the gundam 00 "low" grade kits

duckroll 2008-01-11 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by aikming (Post 1337436)
yeah, I know about Unicorn. But apart from that the rest in between are all different colour zaku or coating or custom version of old MG.

Huh? From Dec 2006 to Dec 2007, they released 10 MG models (#93 to #102), and 6 of them are brand new models (Strike Freedom, Hi-Nu, Strike Noir, Turn-A, Destiny, Unicorn). Even if you don't want to count the Strike Noir, that's half their output being original MGs and half being re-color/customs/tweaks. That's pretty solid output considering how much effort it takes to engineer and design a MG model from stratch. Surely you don't expect 10 totally original MGs per year? In 12 years, we've only gotten 100 MG models, so think about that for a moment.

aikming 2008-01-11 10:30

Hmm.. good info. thanks.

Sir Dearka 2008-01-11 23:35

My Dearka Elsman collection:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSCF3437.jpg

I'm looking forward to Gundam SEED the movie for another nice mecha Dearka could have :P

sword.impulse 2008-01-12 01:30

nice buster, its design is quite underrated

duotiga 2008-01-12 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Dearka (Post 1338788)
My Dearka Elsman collection:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/DSCF3437.jpg

I'm looking forward to Gundam SEED the movie for another nice mecha Dearka could have :P

nice collection!!!! :cool: i realise that you didnt have hg1/144 buster?

duotiga 2008-01-12 05:34

Gundam.Info Dengeki Hobby feature 2: Gundam Astraea Type F

The second special report on 00 side story MS by pro modellers in Dengeki Hobby is the Gundam Astraea Type F from Gundam 00F.

frm Gunota

Sir Dearka 2008-01-12 07:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by duotiga (Post 1338927)
nice collection!!!! :cool: i realise that you didnt have hg1/144 buster?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sword.impulse (Post 1338913)
nice buster, its design is quite underrated

Thanks guys. I indeed still don't have a 1/144 Buster. But before that I'm thinking of buying the Verde Buster. I might have to buy a Hyper Mode Zaku Blaze Phantom, First Grade Buster and HG 1/144 version. I'll round it up with the Elthman trading figure in the green suit I saw in one of the sets and I think that I shall basically have every important Dearka toy. :heh:

beamknight87 2008-01-12 19:48

sup? I happen to be on Vancouver and a friend of mine showed me the Gundam Workshop store. Sadly, I didn't had any money, but there was Unicorn, Hi-Nu and more awesome stuff being the Sazabi, the most expensive Gundam kit (100 bucks) and going downhill from there. I think the next Friday I'll pass by to get that Hi and Unicorn (80 and 60 bucks) :D

theOtherGuy 2008-01-12 21:56

A Hi-Nu for $80? Can't you get it for cheaper?

beamknight87 2008-01-12 22:08

well, at least it is cheaper than if I ordered it from where I live (Mexico), since the cost due to the shipping increased up to almost 100 bucks >_<

duotiga 2008-01-13 02:12

1/100 Kyrios GUndam Review Unpainted

http://2nd.geocities.jp/lifezoids2/OO-03DSC08195.jpg

http://2nd.geocities.jp/lifezoids2/OO-03DSC08161.jpg

ReverseFate 2008-01-13 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by beamknight87 (Post 1340065)
sup? I happen to be on Vancouver and a friend of mine showed me the Gundam Workshop store. Sadly, I didn't had any money, but there was Unicorn, Hi-Nu and more awesome stuff being the Sazabi, the most expensive Gundam kit (100 bucks) and going downhill from there. I think the next Friday I'll pass by to get that Hi and Unicorn (80 and 60 bucks) :D

Lol, I live in Vancouver and I frequently visit that store. The prices labeled are already tax included, so its cheaper than any of the store in and around Greater Vancouver. I just got my Custom Flag (14 bucks CAD) today, and I’m still saving up for Unicorn. :P

U<3Anime 2008-01-13 03:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dia.Sephus (Post 1340461)
Lol, I live in Vancouver and I frequently visit that store. The prices labeled are already tax included, so its cheaper than any of the store in and around Greater Vancouver. I just got my Custom Flag (14 bucks CAD) today, and Iím still saving up for Unicorn. :P

How much do the 1/100 00 kits and unicorn cost at there anyway?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.