AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Ore no Imouto (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103)
-   -   Ore no Imouto (Season One) - Favourite Character(s) Poll (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=100234)

Pellissier 2011-01-03 07:22

Ore no Imouto (Season One) - Favourite Character(s) Poll

Welcome to the Ore no Imouto Favourite Character(s) Poll , the place when you can adorn your favourite "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai!" characters and support them expressing all of your love!

You can vote for multiple characters all at once in this poll. Your vote is final once you click on the "vote now" tab. You won't be able to come back and vote a second time for another character. Choose wisely!

The poll is public which means the votes will be visible to everyone!

Thread Rules
  • No campaigning for votes.

Any post with "Vote for…/Do not vote for..." verbiage will be deleted. Discuss why you do or don’t like characters without campaigning for votes.

• Do not insult or harass other members for their choices.
    Please remember: this is for fun. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter is always welcome, but harassing people won’t be tolerated.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It’s great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

chiisai-tama 2011-01-03 07:40

Hmm...
Personally , I like Manami , she's soooo cute!
Kuroneko because ... She's fun!
I also choose Yoshino , i really like her reactions in the first episode. She is a nice mother.
And finaly i choose Kyousuke , he made me laught a lot .

But I dont really like Ayase ,
Spoiler for episode 5:

Akito Kinomoto 2011-01-03 09:24

The main female in many anime and manga-related works I've seen or read has had the tendency to not be my favorite character. Whether it's because her tsun side was unbearably annoying or whether that "it" factor for likability somehow went to another character to the point where an ending animation sequence might result from the other's popularity, they just can't seem to capture a rather crucial part of fiction. That said, the title of favorite goes to none other than the titular imouto herself, Kirino Kousaka. Sure, one could argue how abrasive she was throughout the course of the story, but her cute moments (read: anything not usually related to Kyosuke) more than made up for it especially considering how sharply it contrasted with her personality, which leaves the impression of someone older than their physical maturity. Speaking of which, although Ayase has the edge on her in terms of pure aesthetic appeal, the imouto wins out for overall likability since her attitude, in conjunction with her cuteness (not to mention a nice fashion sense that serves as the cherry on top), exudes sensuality yet never comes across as shoehorned, but still radiates more attraction than other female anime and manga characters who try much too hard to excite viewers. And yet her sexuality not once went overboard, which is something to be appreciated. Attitude and appearance; they pretty much serve to have Kirino wield a very strong screen presence that ultimately serve to overshadow the other characters, and though they aren't a waste of space, the imouto's screen command becomes apparent as the few scenes without her felt dull by comparison. Simply put, she's the reason I watched the show and the main reason I kept on watching. And yes, I couldn't believe she was this cute.

Salt 2011-01-03 13:14

LOL I like just about the entire main cast.

Looks like my voting was pointless. :heh:

imbehindyou 2011-01-03 13:36

#1 Tamura Manami
#2 Bajiina Saori

Hah. I don't have glasses-fetish or anything but coincidentally my two favorites in this show ended up being glasses-character.

Guardian Enzo 2011-01-03 13:43

Saori - she was originally my favorite overall, but Kuroneko passed her eventially - Kuroneko, Manami and Kyousuke. While he drove me crazy sometimes, I couldn't help but like the guy - he's just so damn decent. If he'd shown a little more backbone earlier he might have been my overall #1.

Repelsteeltju 2011-01-03 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt (Post 3420611)

This! The only character I did not really like was Ayase.

I voted for: Tsundere papa, Kyosuke, Kuroneko, Kanako (she redeemed herself while cosplaying and singing as Meruru), Other which was Kyosuke's friend that was buying an homoercotic video game for his sister and obviously Kirino!

Bonta Kun 2011-01-03 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt (Post 3420611)

hahaha same here, this is one of them shows where I just have to vote for everyone I can, which really is kinda pointless:heh:

for other I have to give a vote for Bridget-chan she was just adorable!

Archon_Wing 2011-01-03 21:18

Kuroneko-- being the sane one
Saori-- Hawt; much better at portraying fans in a likable fashion
Manami-- for being inoffensive and slightly witty, a huge accomplishment in this roster. :p

-Sho- 2011-01-03 21:34

Kuroneko : Interesting charater , She can steal the show <3

Manami : Childhood friend ftw ! Give her some love <3

Why i'm not surprised for Kirino's amount of vote lol

Micchi 2011-01-04 20:09

Kyousuke for being a good punc... bro.
Kirino for being that cute.
Kuroneko for winning people's hearts.
Manami for being normal.
Ayase because she's an angel.
Kanakana for bringing Meruru to life.
I-It's not like I want to vote for Oyaji or something like that.

Omake:
Bridget-chan for being pure and innocent.
Akagi for going the extra mile for his sister.

tyranuus 2011-01-05 15:42

Kuroneko and Manami were probably by far the most likeable. You kinda felt for Kyousuke but the guy was a real walkover, so it wasn't 100% surprising how he got treated. If he'd had a little more backbone I'd probably have liked him more.

Himeji 2011-01-05 16:34

My Top 3:

1. Kirino: she did show that she isn't just 100% tsun at the end, just as I assumed
2. Kuroneko: her bitching together with Kirino is just priceless
3. Ayase: she was anooying at the beginning (when she got to know Kirino's secret, but got much better later)

Flower 2011-01-05 17:19

Another vote for Kuroneko here. :)

Seems lots of folks really liked her too....

I really like and appreciate her honesty with herself - highlighted esp in the chapter where he helped "defend" Kirino's anime to the anime producers.

Hooves 2011-01-05 20:37

Kuroneko's popularity is off the roots :eyespin:
Kyousuke
Saori

A l i 2011-01-06 00:30

Voted for Kyosuke, Kirino, and Kanako.

Kyosuke gets major points for being a somewhat of a realistic, level-headed older brother type of character (something that we hardly see in anime nowdays). His unbiased point of view on just about every situation that he seemed to get into with Kirino made this show a lot more interesting; simply put, he's how an older brother would act in real life if the exact same situation happened.

Kanako might not have been the most prominent character of this show, but oh boy she was fun to watch.

OceanBlue 2011-01-10 04:51

Kuroneko. Honestly, I didn't really like the others except for Saori and Kyousuke. Even if they did try to save Kirino's character in the end, it was a bit too far for me.

Deathscyther 2011-01-10 16:36

1. Kyousuke
Great brother, decent male lead:p

2. Kirino
Bad sister (although she grows bit by bit), but very cute at times and I love her otaku-ism

3. Kuroneko
I love how down to earth she can be at times, while still being a weirdo at other times.

BaKaBaKaOtaKu 2011-01-12 05:43

i voted for kyo's harem except kirino. XD i want to choke her to death. XD

my votes went to: ayase, saori, KURONEKO, and manami. XDD

kirino b*tch can just die in a corner for all i care. RURI FTW!!

Kitaro 2011-01-14 20:57

Kirino only.