AnoHana - Episode 1 Discussion / Poll
Welcome to the discussion thread for AnoHana
, Episode 1
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
- Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
- Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a useful title!
- Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
I thought episode 1 was amazing! And I normally NEVER say the word amazing, especially about anything! It totally tugged at my heart strings...and reminded me of my own childhood a bit. And I'm already loving Menma!
now... I understand why ano hana become a sub forum.... this is a very touching anime.... looks like there will be a lot character development and I am falling in love with Ano Hana at first episode...
I finally had a chance to see this over the weekend. I think it has a lot of potential.
I was really suprised to see how genuine the show was, the graphics and the way the characters were introduced was very unique. I can tell that this will be a show for the books, I really enjoyed the first episode. Hopefully, it stays on course.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:09.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.