- Guilty Crown
Guilty Crown - Episodes 1-9
Welcome to the discussion thread for Guilty Crown
, Episodes 1-9
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
- Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
- Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
- Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
- Be polite to your fellow forum members.
- Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
- Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
- Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
- Adding a Spoiler tag:
|Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found|
on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a useful title!
- Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
|Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.|
Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
locate and deal with problems quickly.
- Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Have the first 9 eps been licensed? Is there a tag if they are?
when i saw episode 6 i thought theres something going on between inori and gai, and yes theres something the two does alone in a room during the night and it happens 2 or 3 times a month. the thought broke me heart but it was just a misunderstanding.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.