AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Hare Kon (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=129695)

amasposu 2014-12-06 01:05

Hare Kon

http://i.imgur.com/77JfuOU.jpg

Name: Hare Kon
Associated Names: ハレ婚。后宫婚; Hare-Kon
Mangaka: Non

Quote:

From Mangaupdates:
Koharu, tired of all the men in her life being lying, married philanderers, decides to move back home, away from the city. Once there she finds her family saddled with a huge debt and no way out, until a handsome but creepy stranger offers to pay the debt, at the same time asking her to marry him. But, as if things weren't crazy enough, he already has two wives!

mark1246 2016-03-28 15:51

So they finally had sex, in 2 chapter.....wow im second comment >.<

AB079 2016-07-01 14:34

I am the only one reading this manga? there are so many updates, and the last ch 88 just came out, don't know what was that but seems like divorce?

Well, hope that people get interested in this work, is not bat at all.

Kirihara_R 2017-03-17 16:03

Sigh.... I envy those readers that havent touch this manga yet ... I dont know what the author is planning but I really regret reading this manga. Harekon you say? Thats b*llcrap.. first madoka and now yuzu .. ? It pisses me off

AB079 2017-03-17 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirihara_R (Post 6051775)
Sigh.... I envy those readers that havent touch this manga yet ... I dont know what the author is planning but I really regret reading this manga. Harekon you say? Thats b*llcrap.. first madoka and now yuzu .. ? It pisses me off

Dude, Yuzu is pregnant, she's not leaving.

What are you smoking?

Kirihara_R 2017-03-17 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB079 (Post 6051779)
Dude, Yuzu is pregnant, she's not leaving.

What are you smoking?

Spoiler for I wonder about that .. 118:

AB079 2017-03-26 21:27

Seriously fuck this manga.

Now the ex-boyfriend of Yuzu doing some moves and introducing another guy for Koharu?

FIBC 2017-03-26 22:39

that other guy isn't madoka transgender?

AB079 2017-03-26 23:12

Not sure who's that guy to be honest, but it looks like Madoka indeed.

And Yuzu... well that guy is her ex-bf and she doesn't know if the kid is from this guy or Ryu. She cheated on this guy in the past and he did the same too.

For now nothing implies that Yuzu NTR'd Ryu but there is a chance, even more up to this point being so "friendly" with her ex.

ShifuGamer 2017-03-27 10:42

Wait according to the latest translated chapter it seems like Madoka is pregnant or at least heavily hinted, but from what I saw she leaves him. Why? But now I hear that Yuzu is having an affair with some douchebag and is also confirmed pregnant! BUT who is the father?. Has Yuzu's affair been exposed?

wuhugm 2017-03-27 11:15

What the hell? So this is actually a harem of bitches? That's kinda new :D

-HAZE- 2017-03-27 11:34

if yuzu is cheating on him I will really drop this manga I still think that he is her brother I really hope it :-)

AB079 2017-03-27 11:39

We still don't know, but her previous relationships was something like this.

-Yuzu cheating on him
-Ex-BF cheating on her too

I dunno why many people expect Ryu to have all the girls at his side when the most obvious outcome is having just RyuXKoharu ending.

-HAZE- 2017-03-27 11:52

well I personally didnīt really like koharu the other two where better but I read a post one facebook there is someone who did a translation and he did confirm that she did cheated on ryuu . She did met this joe dude to talk about that the child could possibly be his. They were friends with benefits or somethink like that ( i really hate cheating and I think there is no excuse for it if you want to have fun or you have the urge for it than you got to have the balls and to say that you did something like that. I would F***ing DIVORCE HER ). I donīt know if the translation on the facebook site is correct but i get the feeling that it is. Iīm dropping this manga it was good at the beginning true harem some comdey little drama but now everything went down. :-(

Abysmalheart 2017-03-27 11:52

The hell is NON doing ?
She starts a HAREM (An actual harem where the guy marries the girls) and now is BREAKING THEM !!!!

I seriously don't get her motive here is she trying to dis polygamy ?
she(NON) is a woman after all so it's highly plausible this has some of her UNSHAKABLE views on polygamy.

-HAZE- 2017-03-27 12:00

I see how this will end first it was madoka now it will be yuzu after she tells ryuu that she did cheat on him I get the feeling that he knows about the cheating. She will leave because it will be this joe dudeīs child and koharu will be the only one left and timeskip some years later erveryone will be happy and meeting to talk about how happy they are BLABLABLA ENDING really really dumb ending author why why I donīt get you :-(

wuhugm 2017-03-27 12:06

Spoiler for So I went and checked the raw for the latest chapter only and....:

Abysmalheart 2017-03-27 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6058069)

BURN THE WOMAN !

Quote:

Originally Posted by -HAZE- (Post 6058066)
I see how this will end first it was madoka now it will be yuzu after she tells ryuu that she did cheat on him I get the feeling that he knows about the cheating. She will leave because it will be this joe dudeīs child and koharu will be the only one left and timeskip some years later erveryone will be happy and meeting to talk about how happy they are BLABLABLA ENDING really really dumb ending author why why I donīt get you :-(

Is this the first NON(the authors name) manga you have read ?

Non is an eccentric author who likes to do controversial themes like in her previous work Delivery Cinderella where she tells the story of a call girl(prostitute) and her life.
Safe to say her work are not for the faint hearted and I feel she tries to place real life possibility in her work.

I kinda agree with your vision of the end.

AB079 2017-03-27 12:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuhugm (Post 6058069)

This is gonna be a rage inducing manga for a while. At least until Koharu is finally alone with Ryu.

Abysmalheart 2017-03-27 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB079 (Post 6058071)
This is gonna be a rage inducing manga for a while. At least until Koharu is finally alone with Ryu.

It already went past that !
THIS IS AGONY, Despair, WTF moments and alot of time wasted on this manga !