AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Manga (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Tonikaku Cawaii (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=150684)

amasposu 2018-02-14 05:34

Tonikaku Cawaii

https://i.imgur.com/ZJg1Xsa.jpg

Name: Tonikaku Cawaii
Associated Names: トニカクカワイイ; Tonikaku Kawaii
Story & Art: Hata Kenjirou (Hayate no Gotoku!)

Quote:

Hata's new manga is titled Tonikaku Kawaii (Generally Cute), and it will launch in the magazine's next issue on February 14. The English subtitle is "Fly Me to The Moon," and the visual shows a "mysterious girl." The magazine's tagline says the series is "packed with love and dreams. [ANN]
Manga-Updates: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=147154

amasposu 2018-02-17 12:56

Chapter 1-2 are scanlated.

I am glad Hata-sensei didn't take 500 chapters to do the shipping this time.

Diluc 2018-02-17 18:03

What the hell!!
Two chapter and they already get married??At least the heroine is not loli...

amasposu 2018-02-17 22:45

"If you marry me, I'll go out with you."

Best quote.

dragon1412 2018-02-18 03:14

so what happened to Ad astra per aspera ??? that series was good

DragonOsman 2018-02-18 10:59

Marriage and then dating? Isn't the order completely backwards here? There's something wrong with this girl. Anyway, it seems good, so I'll read it.

LeftSeven 2018-02-18 11:13

pffttt..
red hair like hina, body type like athena, is this a bait?
after loli crap ending, nice job hata !!

DragonOsman 2018-02-18 16:58

One thing I'm worried about after reading through the firs two chapters is: is he really not going to go high school or college now? It's good and all that he has a job, but he still has to finish his studies, right? What's he going to do about high school? Will the same high school he already passed the exam for but still rejected accept him now? I'm kind of worried.

Ulin 2018-02-20 15:18

The one thing that intrigues me the most is that I don't have the faintest idea of what is going to be about... ok Hata, even if I didn't like the shipping in Hayate I enjoyed the humor, and this has picked my interest :)

DragonOsman 2018-02-20 15:23

I'm interested in this as well, but I'm also worried about the MC's life. Seriously, no high school or college? Even if he has a job, that's troubling.

Nivek von Beldo 2018-02-20 20:56

Another guy hit by a truck? those things not even have brakes? that must be the poorest plot twist/device, that take the hype out from this...

That special killed me, if the manga is cancelled worth it because that special

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonOsman (Post 6202088)
I'm interested in this as well, but I'm also worried about the MC's life. Seriously, no high school or college? Even if he has a job, that's troubling.

Even if we get chapter 3..all this was a parody work, if yes this must be the best one of all times them.

amasposu 2018-02-21 23:01

Chapter 3:

Spoiler for 3:

LeftSeven 2018-02-22 04:44

mm..ok, after read ch.3, i'm wondering where this story would go, considering the ship already estabilished, or is this just hayate 2.0? lol

DragonOsman 2018-02-22 06:08

Yeah, I also want to know where the series will go from here considering the fact that the two are already married. I guess the author could put in struggles for the couple where they have to keep the relationship strong through misunderstandings, other men or women going for either of them (depending on gender, of course), and etc..

amasposu 2018-03-03 19:18

Chapter 3 and 4 are scanlated.

Nivek von Beldo 2018-03-03 20:30

This series..is so new to say something, i think i will get a disapoinment but still want to read more...

So Tsukoyomi Tsukasa is the name the female MC..ummm..

Well, their first night will not be easy if holding hand was that extreme...well...still dunno, should drop it? is too early but dunno...

FredFriendly 2018-03-04 00:00

As of chapter 4, I am intrigued, but, like Nasa, there are so many questions I want to ask Tsukasa that have yet to be answered...

1. How did Tsukasa save Nasa without becoming injured herself (that is presumably his blood on her)?

2. If Tsukasa is 16 now, how old was she when she saved Nasa? 12? 13? He just turned 18 and when he first met her he was in his 3rd year of middle school, so he was probably only 14 or 15.

3. How did she know where he is living?

4. Why did she wait so long before she went to see him?

5. Why was she in such a hurry to register the marriage certificate after only meeting him for the second time? (Are Japanese marriage bureaus really open 24/7?)

6. Can she really read his thoughts?

7. Just where does she have to go and what business does she have to "finish" right after registering the marriage certificate, and so late at night at that?

8. Just who is Tsukiyomi Tokio and what relation does this person have with Tsukasa?

9. Just exactly what are her intentions??? Yes, Nasa, you should be worried!

Frankly, it's all so convenient that it seems like a setup and Nasa is just being used as a pawn in some scheme. If nothing else, it seems more like a business arrangement on Tsukasa's part. She hasn't shown a shred of any emotional or romantic inclination toward Nasa, particularly the way she was coldly bossing him around.

alex_drian 2018-03-05 19:11

Wow, this is severals levels of crap, even if a joke Hata himself recognized it is stupid

Astra was better

DragonOsman 2018-03-06 06:42

@FredFriendly: Agreed. This does seem really suspicious. Also, aren't their parents going to be opposed when they find out about their marriage? [And what if that Tsukiyomi Tokio person is a boyfriend or husband she already has? It could be just her father, but right now anything's possible.]

zztop 2018-03-06 08:21

Kumeta Kouji, Hata Kenjirou's sensei, roasts Tonikaku's plot.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/94854/1

"Marry me if you wanna go out...that just can't work!"