Arakawa-sensei's picture!!! (well, supposedly)
Supposedly, this is a picture of her (group photo)
She's the one in the middle.
- She was at the 49th Small Publications Manga awards to receive a prize. (reference: http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SC/PrizeInform?SHOUCD=493)
- In a previous post of mine, I refered to a Japanese forum post with another picture of the awards group pointing out the same person as Arawaka-sensei. (reference: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...8&postcount=55)
- The list of award winners are 山田貴敏 Takatoshi Yamada (male name), 篠塚ひろむ Hiromu Shinozuka (woman with short hair, the 2nd on the left, proof is on Milmo's site), 橋口たかし Takashi Hashiguchi (male), 中原アヤ Aya Nakahara (definite female, 2nd on the right), so that leaves our 荒川弘 Hiromu Arakawa. Since both females are taken with 2 other male winners, that leaves the woman in the middle to be her!
- Hiromu is not entirely a male name. It can be used by the females (evidenced from Hiromu Shinozuka) though the Kanji representation is used usually by males.
- http://www.mangaseek.net/mangaka/5758.html now again once shows Arakawa-sensei as a woman :) (updated on 29 July 04)
I think I'm pretty much convinced forever now that she's a woman (even though she pumps a 8kg dumbell everyday).
- Where did this picture come from? Which website?!
Unfortunately I found it on another bbs. But the picture is authentic I believe.
Aha, so we're looking at female as the most likey gender this week? :) Good work btw.
well anyway I still like her (his?) cow avatar best :p
I thought this was old news?
Cow = Female
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:29.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.