AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   General Anime (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Anime Figurines Thread (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=22219)

Kudryavka 2010-07-15 02:58

Too true about the flat chest. I've seen mantitties bigger. :o:eyespin:

I read someone call her bra "the most useless bra in existence", gotta find that quote.

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-15 03:42

The only thing which I don't like about BRS is the flat chest as mentioned, that's just decreasing the appeal IMO.

Seitsuki 2010-07-15 04:34

heyy speak for yourself. There are those of us who... appreciate such assets. (or lack thereof.) 

From whatever angle you look at it, no boobs!

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-15 04:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seitsuki (Post 3141204)
heyy speak for yourself. There are those of us who... appreciate such assets. (or lack thereof.) 

:thinker:
As I wrote, in my opinion :P

Kitsune 2010-07-15 05:32

Quote:

Lolololol Deeply agree, don7t take bad my comment, I like that part, I just was a bit surprised because I've loli-figures with not-so-flat chests xDDDDDD

(For example comic Lo ones xD)

grylsyjaeger 2010-07-15 22:45

Quote:

Oh God, I'm starting to like flat chests....

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-15 23:37

Hey guys, can you help me find on eBay Hatsune Miku Nendoroid (the standard one) that ships to Israel but that doesn't seem a counterfeit?
I'm having trouble finding stores from Japan/US/Austalia or whatever, I only see Hong Kong and Taiwan, I don't want to buy a counterfeit...

Kudryavka 2010-07-16 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama (Post 3142676)
Hey guys, can you help me find on eBay Hatsune Miku Nendoroid (the standard one) that ships to Israel but that doesn't seem a counterfeit?
I'm having trouble finding stores from Japan/US/Austalia or whatever, I only see Hong Kong and Taiwan, I don't want to buy a counterfeit...

I'll help. You're hardpressed on finding a true one that isn't reasonably priced though. Just a warning.

Auction, bid starts at $95, free shipping, bidding ends in 20 hours. by jungle_japan

Buy It Now at $42, shipping is $25, by isabellaibabe. Claims authenticity, so if it turns out a bootleg, you can hold it against them. No returns

Buy It Now at $93, ships from USA, shipping is $9.95, guaranteed authenticity. by pikapikatoys

Buy It Now at $100 or Best Offer. Ends in 9 days, guaranteed authenticity, ships from Japan, by baboomoti.

Here's a good one on My Figure Collection, a large figure enthusiast site that also holds sales:

Buy it at 40 EUR, ships from France, contact for shipping info, by yoyan. Ends whenever the first person puts in an offer. Chances are good that this isn't a bootleg. Like new, not exposed [not taken out of the box]

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-16 00:48

Woah, big monies, I would get it if it was around 30-40 dollars and maybe 50 with shipping but that's too much, I better add 30-40 bucks and get an Alter Asuka :P

Kudryavka 2010-07-16 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama (Post 3142761)
Woah, big monies, I would get it if it was around 30-40 dollars and maybe 50 with shipping but that's too much, I better add 30-40 bucks and get an Alter Asuka :P

Yeah, you aren't going to find an authentic Miku that's close to retail price, unless she'd slightly damaged and it's from an honest seller. For one, the figure world just works like that since everything is a commodity, and Miku is a super commodity because of her popularity, and sellers know how to exploit that fact. I'll let you know when GSC rereleases her (again), how about that? :D

btw BRS gets a rerelease, woot.

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-16 00:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komari (Post 3142768)
Yeah, you aren't going to find an authentic Miku that's close to retail price, unless she'd slightly damaged and it's from an honest seller. For one, the figure world just works like that since everything is a commodity, and Miku is a super commodity because of her popularity, and sellers know how to exploit that fact. I'll let you know when GSC rereleases her (again), how about that? :D

btw BRS gets a rerelease, woot.

Woah GSC rereleases Nendoroid Miku O_O?!
MUST HAVE

BTW, these ones are probably counterfeits aren't they?

Kudryavka 2010-07-16 01:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama (Post 3142778)
Woah GSC rereleases Nendoroid Miku O_O?!
MUST HAVE

BTW, these ones are probably counterfeits aren't they?

Yeah those are bootlegs.

GSC has released Nendo Miku a total of four times so far, if I'm counting them right. But to be honest, there's almost constantly a Nendoroid Miku up for preorders... right now Racing Miku version 2 and her Petit sister are up for order.

And when petit refers to a girl, it should be spelled "petite". Silly Good Smile.

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-16 02:38

The Racing Miku 2 is cool
Anyhow, I've opened a MFC account :3
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/AkiyamaAgito

Kudryavka 2010-07-16 03:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama (Post 3142916)
The Racing Miku 2 is cool
Anyhow, I've opened a MFC account :3
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/AkiyamaAgito

^This is good.

Sent you a friend request.

Revan21 2010-07-16 04:03

Quote:

I need that Hina figure too :D

Here's my MFC if anyone's interested :rolleyes:

Agito Akiyama 2010-07-16 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Komari (Post 3142959)
^This is good.

Sent you a friend request.

Accepted
Damn it, I need moar figures and moar money!
Figma BRS
Nendoroid BRS
Good Smile BRS
Nendoroid Petite Angel Beats
Alter Asuka
Good Smile Hitagi
Alter Haruhi
Hatsune Nendoroid
Yoko Nendoroid
Kagami Vocaloid Nendoroid
Sasegawa Alter
2 Shining Wind Alters (Seena and Kurehna)

GOD HELP MEEEEEE
http://doalchemy.org/images/konata-cry.jpg

Shikimori Kazuki 2010-07-16 08:56

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone could recommend websites that may have the following figures:

1/8 Good Smile Company Dark Elf
1/7 Orchid Seed Elf

I know the Dark Elf is a limited Ed. and a expensive figure, not holding much promise to see a cheap one. the 1/7 Orchid Seed Elf, I still have trouble finding it.

I have tried the websites of:
www.cdjapan.com
www.hlj.com
www.amiami.jp
www.1999.co.jp
www.hobbyfan.com
Japan Yahoo Auctions

none of them have the figures in stock except Japan Yahoo Auctions which I like to avoid since people there asks for insane amount of $ (for the Dark Elf figure) especially. I just want to seek more options before making a decision to just forget about the figure or wait awhile =/

grylsyjaeger 2010-07-16 09:12

I think because those were extremely limited releases, that if you do want one, you are going to have to pay out the nose for it and the longer the you wait, the worse it will most likely get.

Sorry, bloke.

Xion Valkyrie 2010-07-16 13:49

Whoa, Racing Miku!

Weren't those supposed to be super limited prizes for some racing event?

I don't even see them on Hobby Search Japan, are they only from specific sites?

Revan21 2010-07-16 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie (Post 3143800)
Whoa, Racing Miku!
Weren't those supposed to be super limited prizes for some racing event?
I don't even see them on Hobby Search Japan, are they only from specific sites?

According to Nekomagic they can only be ordered from Niconico Chokuhan :(