AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Gundam (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   ZOOM! Fastest Gundams (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=34320)

wingdarkness 2006-07-19 17:26

ZOOM! Fastest Gundams

Just wondering what you guys think are the fastest Gundams of all time...

DESTINY's pretty damn fast...
Original FREEDOM is pretty damn fast...
V2 is pretty damn fast...
Zeta is pretty damn fast
F-91 is extremely fast...

Most of the Gundams in the latter half of the UC are pretty fast because of their progression to lightweight frames...

You can include specs for proof, but I'm really interested in what you think (based on visual evidence in the anime) of what Gundam you feel is the fastest if not just fast as hell...Mobile Armors can also be included if you feel the need...And not just fast in actual break-away speed, but combat speed aswell...That White-Devil MS from Gundam X might be the quickest suit I've ever seen (That $hit was doing flips and everything)...And please if you know without a doubt the fastest Gundam ever created then please share it with us...

Obi-Wan 2006-07-19 17:27

Char custom Zaku. Oh you said Gundam.

Freedom.

C.A. 2006-07-19 17:31

Fuun-saiki + whichever Mobile Fighter that's riding it = fastest.

To escape the Earth's gravity and leave the atmosphere, you need to be mach 24 or something.

God and Master themselves are fast gundams, for combat speed.

monster 2006-07-19 17:32

Stargazer and/or Delta Astray: If they really use light for movement, and one of them is made for deep space exploration, then maybe they (or one of them) are the fastest.

For combat speed, I'd say a regular Victory 2.

grandmaster192 2006-07-19 17:32

Thr Freedom is stupid fast.
The Destiny is faster then the Freedom!
The Epyon was Fast is hell.
the Wing Zero is fast to.

wingdarkness 2006-07-19 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan
Char custom Zaku. Oh you said Gundam.

Freedom.

I'm no stickler for the rules...If you think a Zaku is fast as hell go right ahead and tell me why...

shaolo 2006-07-19 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingdarkness
I'm no stickler for the rules...If you think a Zaku is fast as hell go right ahead and tell me why...

Look in the first post.

Mr. DJ 2006-07-19 18:01

cause Char was....(cough) DA MAN!! (looks out for Goldberg) >.>;;

can I go w/ Deathscythe for sneaky fast? :D

wingdarkness 2006-07-19 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaolo
Quote:

Look in the first post.

I am the Kira of this thread, which means my omnipresence cannot not be challenged...so do as told!!!!!!! :D

shaolo 2006-07-19 18:11

Quote:

I am the Kira of this thread, which means my omnipresence cannot not be challenged...so do as told!!!!!!! :D

Char's Zaku 2 CT is fast.:heh: :heh:

Colonel- 2006-07-19 18:19

Penelope and Xi are pretty damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn fast!

V2 is insane fast!

kct 2006-07-19 19:00

You people forgot about all the S/Ex-S Gundam variants (*cough Plan 303E Deep Striker cough*).

Shiryuu 2006-07-19 19:21

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/hsog/hsog.htm <- Has to be somewhat fast, it is supposed to be a ninja after all.

ZZ\FAZZ in Super Robot Wars Alpha is untouchable even in the last stages, that has to say something about its speed (even if the suit got destroyed, it's core fighter was even faster).

Based on actual anime, I'd have to go with F91. Being able to fool someone with newtype-like enhancements is pretty impressive.

SNT1 2006-07-19 19:33

nce we are talking about speed rather than acceleration, its rather hard to compare MSes that way. But I can take a wild guess at which are the fastest:

V2 - (WoL), being able to pull 20Gs for more than a few seconds means you can reach a higher top speed...

Tallgeese - raw thrust, an MS without significantly-sized wings can maintain flight

But I trully believe...

...that the fastest MSes...

...are the Ex-S, S-Booster and the Plan 303E. These guys have MILLIONS of kgf of raw thrust. each of their main thruster has 267,000 kgf of thrust (thats more than most UC suits already, and 3x as much as Wing Zero's thrust)... Imagine, Ex-S has 4 of them, I think the S-booster has 8, Lord knows how many 303E has. I believe Z+ Hummingbird uses the same boosters.

-------------------

as for combat speed. dunno what that really means. Is that supposed to mean the same as agility/maneuverability? If so, thats a whole different league, with V2 still there (being the best of them all), most AU MSes, The-O, Nu and Saz, and other stuff that is mentioned and debated far too many times here anyway...

I didnt put G-Gundam MSes and turn-A MSes in here.

Shiryuu 2006-07-19 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNT1
...are the Ex-S, S-Booster and the Plan 303E. These guys have MILLIONS of kgf of raw thrust. each of their main thruster has 267,000 kgf of thrust (thats more than most UC suits already, and 3x as much as Wing Zero's thrust)... Imagine, Ex-S has 4 of them, I think the S-booster has 8, Lord knows how many 303E has. I believe Z+ Hummingbird uses the same boosters.

http://www.mahq.net/MECHA/gundam/sen...eepstriker.htm

That does seem pretty fast, but isn't that thing pretty big as well? Dendrobium Orchis seems to be close to it also (6 x 377500 and more than twice the reactor output).

And it's probably a typo in mahq, but 359000 kg, 204000 kg, 1125000 kg x 11 for Neue Ziel is pretty high. :heh:

SNT1 2006-07-19 19:57

hmmm.... 1125000kgf x 11 would make the Neue accelerate much more than the 4.8g its listed at. so yeah, its probably a typo (extra '0')

But how could I forget this muthas! Orchis and Neue can really go up to high speeds...

Alpha Azieru is also one tough sonuvabeetch.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHQ
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 933500 kg, 2 x 468000 kg, 4 x 87000 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 31

but, these guys are MA's though :heh: but yea, still fast.

M_Flores 2006-07-19 20:01

Freedom, etc. isn't THAT fast. It only looks fast because it just so outclasses all the grunt suits it fights. Just because [insert unnamed ZAFT/EA pilot here] in some grunt MS yells out "OMGWTF, FAST! IS IT NEW MODEL? ETC ETC" doesn't really make it the Bugatti Veryon of all mobile suit. Sure, its 4 times faster than Strike, etc. but I bet it cant really go Mach 10 like say, V2.

Shiryuu 2006-07-19 20:10

Quote:

but, these guys are MA's though but yea, still fast.
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/g-s...iour-space.htm

G-Saviour seems to be able to do 1million without gigantic boosters sticking out all over that place.

SNT1 2006-07-19 20:17

well, appearance is irrelevant. Raw thrust wins.

Sleep|My|Valentine 2006-07-19 20:40

id say the heavy arms is fast in terms of being agile