AnimeSuki.com Forum

AnimeSuki Forum (http://forums.animesuki.com/index.php)
-   Darker Than Black (http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   Darker Than Black - Character Discussion - Yin (http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=87657)

monir 2009-10-23 02:50

Darker Than Black - Character Discussion - Yin

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Yin related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Darker Than Black fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.

Shiroth 2009-10-23 03:13

I want Yin back. :(

Azuma Denton 2009-10-23 04:02

Is Yin blind??

felix 2009-10-23 04:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azuma Denton (Post 2723161)
Is Yin blind??

Kirsi yes, Yin no.

Zwei 2009-10-23 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cats (Post 2723216)
Kirsi yes, Yin no.

She was blind as Kirsi? Then how did she see her mother kissing her teacher? :confused:

tieria.erde 2009-10-23 08:21

i thought Yin and Kirsi were both blind :confused:

Hedd 2009-10-23 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by tieria.erde (Post 2723445)
i thought Yin and Kirsi were both blind :confused:

Yin can perceive through specters so she is probably still technically blind physically but not actually blind.

forgottendiary 2009-10-23 10:53

YEY! Yin thread, finally! :3

@shiroth - as do I!

I'll go with Kirsi being blind and Yin being able to "see" through her ghosts. :)

Strange 2009-10-23 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zwei (Post 2723220)
She was blind as Kirsi? Then how did she see her mother kissing her teacher? :confused:

I thought she heard them... moaning and such? Being blind, her hearing was probably very good. Although yes, it seems like a bit of a plothole.

We know she's blind though, from her piano lesson, when she asks her teacher to see if its full moon.

Manji Midou 2009-10-23 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiroth (Post 2723097)
I want Yin back. :(

ln a duffle bag?
:eyebrow:

Shiroth 2009-10-23 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manji Midou (Post 2723812)
ln a duffle bag?
:eyebrow:

Well it's not 100% yet that she's dead. I have my hopes.

wandering-dreamer 2009-10-23 15:48

At this rate just having Yin appear is going to count as fan service. But I do want her back!

Zwei 2009-10-23 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strange (Post 2723767)
I thought she heard them... moaning and such? Being blind, her hearing was probably very good. Although yes, it seems like a bit of a plothole.

I don't think so, because they were about to kiss but never kissed nor there were any moaning sounds. :confused:

felix 2009-10-23 18:17

They talked, sort of...

caracantabile 2009-10-23 20:19

On an off chance, has anyone transcribed that piano piece Yin plays to sheet music? I can do it myself but it would save me a lot of trouble if someone already has :p

xKeen 2009-10-27 06:12

I just finished DtB recently,but I miss her already xD

forgottendiary 2009-10-27 06:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeen (Post 2731813)
I just finished DtB recently,but I miss her already xD

Awww~ Read the manga (Shikkoku no Hana). It has a lot of Yin. :D

xKeen 2009-10-27 07:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by forgottendiary (Post 2731857)
Awww~ Read the manga (Shikkoku no Hana). It has a lot of Yin. :D

Hmmm...thanks D: Still,I want to see her here ...

forgottendiary 2009-10-27 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKeen (Post 2731884)
Hmmm...thanks D: Still,I want to see her here ...

I must say I share your sentiment. Re-watching S1 made me realize Yin didn't have a lot of screen time till the middle part. Dunno if they're replicating that in S2, but we can hope. Otherwise, we can look forward to the OVAs that are based on Shikkoku no Hana. :)

YES TO MORE YIN!

Avira 2009-10-27 08:00

Yin not appearing yet is making me frustrated:mad:
She's not in the preview (ep 4) either...but who knows...