View Single Post
Old 2007-06-21, 00:12   Link #2457
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Okay, I lied...again. It's only really Isdera/Signum, since it turned out longer than what I'd thought...AGAIN. And I even cut out it's original "one-man-stand" ending and decided it's better off when they fight again in the current timeline. BOO!

Spoiler for Part 12.75 : The :

The ending wasn't very good, imo, but I've cut out like 1000 words worth of an ending since it originally tied in with Tiara meeting Saga at the same time at the end of their battle. I will still include that ending scene, but it won't be in this timeline. I'll save it for when the Revive Reinforce arc starts its gear with the players joining in.

Next time, will either be the end or the 2nd to the end of Part 12. Saga/Tiara and Astra/Shamal SOON! :3

After that, we'll have Part 13 : Dreams, Part 14 : End of Dreams, and Part 15 : Painful Aftermath which will close this part of the story officially.

@KBT... The thing about Mabiko being the dimensional traveler...I actually already have Saga doing that with extra motives and reasons for doing so for the last 10 years from A's to StrikerS so I'm not so sure......

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.