View Single Post
Old 2007-06-23, 23:37   Link #2
deadroot

Location: Apartment, the home where I hide, away from all the darkness outside
The first time I've heard of Bleach I hated the fact that it was so popular. I'm also not one to follow recent manga or anime series since I've only watched 4 animes and read 1 manga series in my life time. Plus at that time I was still a bit addicted to Rurouni Kenshin so I didn't think much of starting a new obsession.

I never took noticed to Bleach until the summer of last year when I was in Barnes & Noble browsing through the manga section. I was bored and decided to pick something to read and what do you know? I picked Bleach because I was a bit curious and heard a few good things about it. Did I mentioned I was bored?

I was immediately hooked and decided to buy the first volume then and there. So there you have it. The story of how I got into Bleach.

As for the anime, I decided to watch the it after reading 14 or so volumes because as crazy as it sounds, I didn't want the anime to spoil the voices of the characters for me. I was actually planning to watch the anime after the manga ends but I became impatient