Old 2007-07-18, 07:21   Link #19
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
0Taku0, you say that the manga is ending soon at the end of like every arc
Lmao! Alright, alright I'll admit it I do have a slight "fear" of what will happen when this Manga does end, a big part of it is because which Manga will I move to after, something like "Naruto" doesn’t come along often you know! In any case, I feel a bit comforted after thinking it over, because if you consider the introduction of "the higher power" (we seriously need to decide on what to call this guy) Kishimoto can use this and easily get a shit load more volumes out of Naruto, it doesn’t have to end with Akatsuki.

Quote:
As for Sasuke's escape, I'll say nothing about it because we all know he had to escape somehow.
None the less, the main thing that bugs me about the Manda deal is not how it happens, not because of Suigetsu, or the Genjutsu to force Manda to obey Sasuke's commands. Its the simple fact, that Manda can actually survive the blast, If you ask me he should have been disintegrated along with Sasuke inside his stomach, however I will also not bother with this because its just as you said, Sasuke had to survive one way or another, and I'm not even going to call "Dumbed Down" on this one cause it will just raise unwanted debates.

Quote:
He's made his full appearance and does resemble Naruto and Yondaime a little, but unfortunately for Yondi fans doesn't seem to have a relation with either of them being that he's apparently from the Rain village.
As for "AL" resembling Naruto, man you should see some of the insane theories flying around right now, I read this one where apparently Naruto is originally from the Rain and Pein was Jiraiya's student, she left Konoha because she meet "AL" had sex with him, and had a baby and the baby was Naruto she "abandoned" him in Konoha or was forced to. . . Yes I know, this is just one of the theories running wild there’s a older brother one, a uncle one, people will just do anything to make it fit its pretty amusing.

All the "AL" is Yondy, or "AL" is Madara might not apply to the "AL" any more, however everything that did can now apply to the "Higher Power", hell I was even considering my old Itachi is a good guy theory to be true, considering Itachi's lack of interest for killing his opponents, he might just be trying to kill the "higher power" because it was he who killed the Uchiha clan, making Sasuke his next of kin just incase he fails. Meh at this point almost anything would make sense.

Quote:
I'm not sure Tobi is really dead. It seems likely if 3 members stated that he died, however I still think there's a chance he survived. But if it's true, like 0Taku0 said, it was pretty much a waste of a character, especially after giving him such a strange ability and not putting it to real use.
Oh and about Tobi, I seriously believe he is not dead if you think about it like where Tobi is actually a spy for either Jiraiya, or whoever, this was the perfect chance for him to "fake his death" and leave Akatsuki with all the information he has now, even if none of that is true I believe Tobi will make his appearance again later on. It just doesn’t make sense mainly because of this, one of the main characters of the Manga (Sasuke) noticed something about Tobi and because Tobi was noticed Kishimoto has a responsibility to reveal him to us (the fans), no way in hell I can let the whole "I slice you in half but nothing happens to you" slide just like that.

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2007-07-18 at 07:38.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote