Thread: Licensed Lovely Complex (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-07-24, 15:19   Link #1115
Pkdor999

Saludos desde Chile!

Well my english is very poor, but i'm going to give it a try and post anyway...

Here we have a lot of TV dramas (teleseries) that take the same turn that Lovecom has taken. If the episode last 23 minutes they show images from past episodes almost 7 minutes total and that's very disappointing, maybe is just for understanding the plot, or only for make it longer.

But anyways that's the only thing i don't like of LoveCom, this anime is very funny and gives a point of view, in some things differents and in other very equal, of any relationship a person has been. Poor Risa she is so honest in some things but can't be direct when talking about feelings (maybe we all had the same problem more than once). Otani is an incredible boy, with a lots of talents but the series put him like an idiot sometimes, that's very bad because we all need some reason for Risa liking him.

And for the other characters, Thumbs-up for Nakao, jajaja he rules:"I'm on my girlfriend side's", and for Maity because even if he has some bad intentions he will be an important factor for the history (I¡m just predicting anyway...)

That all. Thanks for the Fansubbers for their incredible job!!!!
Seeya...

PD: I'm gonna have some english class, please forgive the mistakes.
Pkdor999 is offline   Reply With Quote