View Single Post
Old 2007-08-11, 11:28   Link #115
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

uwaa... the contest is over, and the result is beyond me O_o
No, seriously, I was expecting a complete Misuzu domination, even after the results of nominations and the like.
Even during the contest, i didn't bet on it (well not any worse than my Dark Horse Elis ), considering the sheer brawl between the trio (Rena, being cornered by the 2 Misuzu, aouch)
Ironically, if there was only 1 Misuzu banner, it would look like the contest would turn into a total slaughter

useless babbling aside well... frankly, we had an excellent vintage for this contest, so i'm quite uneasy because i feel many banners were also very fitting for the first place.
But since the audience voted... well, i'm really honored of it, and i hope it will really please you to see Rena on the top of the forums ^^

Thanks for the support, and congratulations for the other nominates! I guess we can be proud of ourselves. Hope you all will enjoy our banners ^^

OFF TOPIC : I can easely imagine the scene: Rena rushing at the pack, especially the 2 misuzu and omochikeri-ing the lot, ignoring completely the prize
hauu ~~ !